Re: Server changes - 17.02.2019

Post by ryaca_ »

Bence wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:12 am
ryaca_ wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:45 am Congratulation for becaming a GM
Thanks. :)
DwarfTank

Post by DwarfTank »

Spawning limits have handicapped a large majority of the players, including myself. 250 mobs for me is possible in less than 3 minutes on my mage account lvl2021 ShadowHood, I manually spawn mobs 85% of the time I spend playing and often spawn and tank for other players, something I do voluntarily since spawn parties are no more, and event dungeon/portal has become almost nonexistent. I realize the spawning limit has be added to stop auto clickers but this limitation will not do that, it won't stop them and will only barely hinder them. How to stop them I do not know, but handicapping the majority of the playing community is ludicrous.

nightbaby gave a great solution "stoping auto spawn and making it so players have to manually spawn" to which imho we should all exstend an applause. To this I would only add, if a player must auto spawn I would suggest adjusting the auto spawn loadout time gap and make auto spawn auto logoff happen at 3 minutes, doing so may not completely satisfy auto spawners but would be a starting medium, and will greatly hinder afk auto clickers.

Zoom out hasn't been an issue for me as of yet, but I have read all the comments stating concerns on this matter, surely there must be a happy medium for this issue if one hasn't been added yet....

compbatant message me anytime via facebook messenger or even inbox me here on the forum, I am always happy to assist with ideas, I've been playing video games since '87 I know more than I let on and most likely more than "most" that play FT.
Attachments
1539237777338.jpg
1539237777338.jpg (16.84 KiB) Viewed 3543 times
DwarfTank-lvl2270(Legendary Player)
ShadowHood-lvl2662
"You can lead a human to knowledge but you can't make one think."Kal-Not:2986BH
cello117

Post by cello117 »

Spaw limit 400 is very low.. i trying drop bow 100 and fire plate.. 400 mobs i do in 30 minuts whit mi bees.. very bad to drop itens.. cant farm swords in ninjas too.. very bad for 2k+...
Cello 2,4k

MarBow

KoT
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

Even if you remove autospan, the number of auto clickers will decrease for a while but with the new PC version of the game, it will be too easy to program spawn manually and this will be only problem for normal players.
I'm for afk check pop up notice.Save the ability to auto spawn with unlimited spawn but not be able to afk.
DwarfTank

Post by DwarfTank »

Mr_Maks wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:00 pm Even if you remove autospan, the number of auto clickers will decrease for a while but with the new PC version of the game, it will be too easy to program spawn manually and this will be only problem for normal players.
I'm for afk check pop up notice.Save the ability to auto spawn with unlimited spawn but not be able to afk.
afk check pop up +1 from me.
ShadowHood-lvl2662
DwarfTank

Post by DwarfTank »

cello117 wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:56 pm Spaw limit 400 is very low.. i trying drop bow 100 and fire plate.. 400 mobs i do in 30 minuts whit mi bees.. very bad to drop itens.. cant farm swords in ninjas too.. very bad for 2k+...
I agree spawn limit 400/hr is too low, I would suggest 600 at minimum.
ShadowHood-lvl2662
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

DwarfTank wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:06 pm
Mr_Maks wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:00 pm Even if you remove autospan, the number of auto clickers will decrease for a while but with the new PC version of the game, it will be too easy to program spawn manually and this will be only problem for normal players.
I would agree with the pop-up, provided you had enough time to safely kill your spawns out and reply.
+1, if implemented in a way that doesn't get me killed trying to respond.
Also, a +1 to stopping autospawn if nothing else is possible. 400 monsters is an issue for me when I try to grind some monsters, because they spawn across walls or something like that (blood mummies are a good example). The limiter is a great idea to temporarily slow afk/auto, but it's only a small fix.
Omnes Autem Uri
DwarfTank

Post by DwarfTank »

madmaniacal1 wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:36 pm
DwarfTank wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:06 pm
I would agree with the pop-up, provided you had enough time to safely kill your spawns out and reply.
+1, if implemented in a way that doesn't get me killed trying to respond.
agreed, good point madmaniacal1
ShadowHood-lvl2662
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

PLEASE EVERYONE REPORTING THIS AS A ISSUE PLEASE GO BACK AND READ CLOSELY. THE SPAWN LIMIT IS ONLY FOR THE 1 ACCOUNT IN THAT SPAWN POINT. AFTER YOU SPAWN THE LIMIT YOU CAN MOVE TO ANOTHER SPAWN POINT (ON THE SAME MAP) 10 OR 20 SPACES AWAY AND SPAWN THE SAME MONSTER. THE COUNT IS RESET EVERY HOUR. IT'S NOT A BIG ISSUE. AUTOCLICKING AFK GRINDING SPAM TANKING IS A ISSUE. PLEASE WORK WITH US ON THIS WE ARE TRYING TO KEEP PLAYERS PLAYING BY THE RULES. SUPPORT THIS WHILE IT'S HERE. 😁
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
DwarfTank

Post by DwarfTank »

LordSeth wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:51 pm PLEASE EVERYONE REPORTING THIS AS A ISSUE PLEASE GO BACK AND READ CLOSELY. THE SPAWN LIMIT IS ONLY FOR THE 1 ACCOUNT IN THAT SPAWN POINT. AFTER YOU SPAWN THE LIMIT YOU CAN MOVE TO ANOTHER SPAWN POINT (ON THE SAME MAP) 10 OR 20 SPACES AWAY AND SPAWN THE SAME MONSTER. THE COUNT IS RESET EVERY HOUR. IT'S NOT A BIG ISSUE. AUTOCLICKING AFK GRINDING SPAM TANKING IS A ISSUE. PLEASE WORK WITH US ON THIS WE ARE TRYING TO KEEP PLAYERS PLAYING BY THE RULES. SUPPORT THIS WHILE IT'S HERE. 😁
If it wasn't an actual issue I wouldn't have said anything at all, I understand spawn limits only apply to 1 account, I also am well aware that spawning limits only apply to each spawn point. I understand why the spawn limiter was added, but 250 was too low, 400 is still too low. I haven't gained the title of Spawn Master by accident though. This may fall upon deaf ears but I've said it anyways.
ShadowHood-lvl2662