Server changes - 17.02.2019

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

LordSeth

Re: Server changes - 17.02.2019

Post by LordSeth »

I submitted an idea to compbatant personally to implement this spawn count according by levels the higher your level the more you can spawn.
To set this up and implement it will take alot of work and time.

if the count is raised then the restart every hour would be discontinued for the fact that a level 150 afk autoclicking will not spawn more than 300 monsters depending on the monster hp the player is grinding on. This would make the update pointless. I suggest grind higher level monsters that give better exp and pay attention to the game. For anyone reading this. 🙂
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

LordSeth wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:41 am I submitted an idea to compbatant personally to implement this spawn count according by levels the higher your level the more you can spawn.

if the count is raised then the restart every hour would be discontinued for the fact that a level 150 afk autoclicking will not spawn more than 300 monsters depending on the monster hp the player is grinding on. This would make the update pointless. I suggest grind higher level monsters that give better exp and pay attention to the game. For anyone reading this. 🙂
Now THIS deserves a BIG +1.

My advice is to base it on monster level, or Hp/exp ratio, if it's to get players killing monsters closer to their lvl. Otherwise, the hyper-lvls in game will NEVER approach such a limit. Just my opinion.
Omnes Autem Uri
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

That's alot of work 😂 but we will see what compbatant can come up with to keep players satisfied 🙂
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
DwarfTank

Post by DwarfTank »

LordSeth wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:41 am I submitted an idea to compbatant personally to implement this spawn count according by levels the higher your level the more you can spawn.

HUGE +1 from me as well, great idea GM LordSeth, finally a GM for the players.
DwarfTank-lvl2093(Legendary Player)
ShadowHood-lvl2608
"You can lead a human to knowledge but you can't make one think."Kal-Not:2986BH
DwarfTank

Post by DwarfTank »

BUT!! There needs to be a lvl cap at 15K implemented with your idea, other wise the idea leads to only handing the game over to the highest lvls with no chance in sight of ever catching up, thus breaking the game.
DwarfTank-lvl2093(Legendary Player)
ShadowHood-lvl2608
"You can lead a human to knowledge but you can't make one think."Kal-Not:2986BH
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

By the way, yes, pop-up notifications afk check also not perfect when you will be pm with a friend you may not have time to answer it :D
How difficult is it ... There are too many nuances to consider.
Now I understand why this was temporarily removed even from the beta test version.
We continue to discuss...
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Not perfect, but you could set it for a reasonable time as well. Players are in charge of being aware of their surroundings, so if someone isn't looking at their map screen for several minutes it would be on them.

Perhaps there would be options to exclude messaging or backpack from the afk check, have it appear on any screen, or automatically exit the player from other screens to the afk check.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

Yes, the exception of the backpack/friend list is good.I just remembered that when I boring i can, I can spend about 2 minutes chatting.I think must other people too.
The notification must wait until the player is in it and send it to a player who can answer.

And I previously wrote that this should work only with auto spawn, but as I already wrote spawn manually with the PC version it will be easy to configure and by this will be bypass of this system
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

@ DT & LS

Bright ray shining watching you two banter back and forth.
Keep it up!
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

Mr_Maks wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:42 am By the way, yes, pop-up notifications afk check also not perfect when you will be pm with a friend you may not have time to answer it :D
How difficult is it ... There are too many nuances to consider.
Now I understand why this was temporarily removed even from the beta test version.
We continue to discuss...
i have posted that the afk-chk was in an earlier beta and not working good on fishing, sieging, writing or other thinks. afk mean not the time we need to do anythink, AFK mean AwayFromKeyboard and let game running without u r there.

Writing is not AFK.
Building is not AFK.
fishing is not AFK.
Sieging could be AFK ! (if u high Lvl and destroying a building many minutes or hours !)

AFK is not easy to recognize !

A Lvl 0 skilled Ogre needs long time to fish. Its not AFK.
A lvl 10 skilled Ogre needs seconds. Is it AFK ?

U see there are problems !

Not easy......
DUKE of SK-Clan