Server changes - 17.02.2019

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

SellSword

Re: Server changes - 17.02.2019

Post by SellSword »

Mr_Maks wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:09 am As for the time of the afk check, there will always be very big disagreements, I also use the messenger as Lord Seth and ordinary people can fall under it which is not good.In any case, an AFC check will not give the autoclicker more time to grind afk 24/7 but a decrease in its time will allow to catch them more, but some will be punished for nothing because they did not have enough time to answer it.
That's essentially the thought I had when suggesting a two-part timer of sorts. Probably not the best to implement as stated (not my area of expertise), but some combination of stopping the benefit (xp) and delaying the punishment to account for those grey areas.

Personally, I think there are some good ideas coming out, and at times prompting better ones. Whether they are just good for a forum discussion or something more remains to be seen.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

compbatant wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:32 pm Limit number of spawns per place. The limit at this moment is 250. So you can spawn 250 times enemies in one spot.
The limit is reset on every server restart. Probably I made this limit to rough. I am waiting for your feedback.
High-level players now have a big problem with the current spawning restriction.In my example (I'm level 8500) my spawn disappears every 2:40 minutes on lightning blitzbees and i cant get game gold becouse i cant drop what I need.
I cant get drop for 2k altar quest bc monsters whos getting that drop have very low hp and spawn disappears almost instantly.But low levels can get spawn for a some hours what make this idea not very useful for what it was needed(prevent autoclicing)and even harmful for gameplay on high levels.

And for comeback old spawns i propose an idea that has already been entered into the beta test, which means it will take less time to develop it.
This idea with afk check pop-up:viewtopic.php?f=8&t=16647

Please pay attention to this. This is now a very important topic for high-level players who have spent several years of the game and now cannot fully play with these restrictions.
Return the old spawns please and if there is an opportunity to implement the idea with afk check pop-up which I tried to fully finish and good people in the comments helped me to do it so that this idea is almost ready for use.
[*SIgh*]
srle0nida$

Post by srle0nida$ »

Mr_Maks wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:15 am
compbatant wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:32 pm Limit number of spawns per place. The limit at this moment is 250. So you can spawn 250 times enemies in one spot.
The limit is reset on every server restart. Probably I made this limit to rough. I am waiting for your feedback.
High-level players now have a big problem with the current spawning restriction.In my example (I'm level 8500) my spawn disappears every 2:40 minutes on lightning blitzbees and i cant get game gold becouse i cant drop what I need.
I cant get drop for 2k altar quest bc monsters whos getting that drop have very low hp and spawn disappears almost instantly.But low levels can get spawn for a some hours what make this idea not very useful for what it was needed(prevent autoclicing)and even harmful for gameplay on high levels.

And for comeback old spawns i propose an idea that has already been entered into the beta test, which means it will take less time to develop it.
This idea with afk check pop-up:viewtopic.php?f=8&t=16647

Please pay attention to this. This is now a very important topic for high-level players who have spent several years of the game and now cannot fully play with these restrictions.
Return the old spawns please and if there is an opportunity to implement the idea with afk check pop-up which I tried to fully finish and good people in the comments helped me to do it so that this idea is almost ready for use.
[*SIgh*]
That's true. It is quite annoying to be changing spawn often. And it's really hard to go down alone, I usually take one or two friends with me, and we take turns when the spawn is over. But when they are not available I end up suffering to drop the item I need, or sometimes I can not. Items are pretty rare!
Who has been on the throne, knows how to get back!

SrLe0nidaS - 5000
SixthMage - 1500
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

srle0nida$ wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:49 pm That's true. It is quite annoying to be changing spawn often. And it's really hard to go down alone, I usually take one or two friends with me, and we take turns when the spawn is over. But when they are not available I end up suffering to drop the item I need, or sometimes I can not. Items are pretty rare!
So why not "manual" spawn? From what I hear those are not limited.

I am only level 851 so not really to the point you are with higher levels.
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

if that is true then manually spawning sounds like a great alternative.
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

1.My spawn manually ends almost the same as the automatic one due to the fact that I need to spawn without stopping the weak monsters and this is practically the auto spawn(this can be seen in my video third part with a spectre mages)
2.Spawn manually is also easy to program to repeat as I wrote earlier.
3.Many have become accustomed to auto spawn because it is very convenient and afk check pop-up makes it possible to save it and effectively catch the violators.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Mr_Maks wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:11 am 1.My spawn manually ends almost the same as the automatic one due to the fact that I need to spawn without stopping the weak monsters and this is practically the auto spawn(this can be seen in my video third part with a spectre mages)
Interesting I was under the assumption that manual spawns do not end. But I am low enough (850) that it has not affected me yet. I saw your video, and saved it here. Very interesting

Let's hope Google does me well with translating:
Интересно у меня было предположение, что ручные спавны не заканчиваются. Но я достаточно низкий (850), чтобы это еще не повлияло на меня. Я видел ваше видео и сохранил его здесь. Очень интересно
If that is true, and it is, then bringing back unlimited spawns is the wrong thing to do. Code needs to be written to search for patterns and "click timings". Your video shows a LOT of finger movement, but it has the "human touch", not the "programmed timing" of a macro that would be an Auto-Clicker.

Если это правда, и это так, то возвращение неограниченного количества порождений - неправильная вещь. Код должен быть написан для поиска шаблонов и «времени нажатия». Ваше видео показывает ОЧЕНЬ много движений пальцев, но оно имеет «человеческое прикосновение», а не «запрограммированное время» макроса, который был бы автоматическим кликером.
3.Many have become accustomed to auto spawn because it is very convenient and afk check pop-up makes it possible to save it and effectively catch the violators.
Actually as Grahf stated, the "afk check pop-ups" are not the answer.

Example:
LostKnight was taught how to use ranged pets by Cashew when I was level 136 and bought "Staff Stans" and I used those pets against the Blue Vlads right up until level 300 when I retired them and bought Ghost Archers. Now at level 250 and up the Staff Stans were really under my level but because I could kill them in mass while LK tanked for the pets I leveled up very well. BUT the number of times I hit the 5 minute mark "auto log off" taught me to open my bag every now and then. I was not "AFK", I holding my tablet and watching. So if I can become aware to tap my bag every now and then - so can an Auto-Clicker and so can a person that is really AFK with three devices, within sight, but doing something else and glancing at the devices on occasion looking for "pop-ups" or GM's saying "Hi"

Hard coding in the game to search for auto-clickers timings, and that code routine to be encrypted, is something that should be done if it is possible to do it.

Remember too, Auto-Clickers are being used to mine, chop and fish to get those skills up as well, so it's not all about levelling a character.

На самом деле, как сказал Grahf, «всплывающие окна проверки афк» не являются ответом.

Пример:
LostKnight научили использовать питомцев дальнего боя кешью, когда я был на 136-м уровне и купил «Посох Станов», и я использовал этих питомцев против Голубых Влад, вплоть до 300-го уровня Когда я вышел на пенсию и купил Призрачных лучников. Теперь на 250-м уровне и выше, Штаты Станов действительно были ниже моего уровня, но, поскольку я мог убивать их в массовом порядке, пока LK охотился за домашними животными, я выровнялся очень хорошо. НО количество раз, когда я нажимал 5-минутную отметку «автоматический выход из системы», научило меня время от времени открывать свою сумку. Я не был "АФК", я держал свой планшет и смотрел. Так что, если мне удастся осознать, что я время от времени постукиваю по моей сумке, - то же самое можно сказать и об авто-кликере, и человек, который действительно АФК с тремя устройствами, в поле зрения, но делает что-то другое и время от времени смотрит на устройства в поисках "всплывающие окна" или GM говорят "Привет"

Жесткое кодирование в игре для поиска таймингов авто-кликеров, и эта подпрограмма кода, которая должна быть зашифрована, - это то, что должно быть сделано, если это возможно.

Помните также, что авто-кликеры используются для добычи, измельчения и ловли рыбы, чтобы улучшить эти навыки, так что это не только про повышение уровня персонажа.

So with all due respect Mr_Maks, we are all fighting for the same thing and waiting for something to be done. So we need to keep talking and have patience.
Так что при всем уважении Mr_Maks, мы все боремся за одно и то же и ждем, чтобы что-то было сделано Поэтому нам нужно продолжать говорить и иметь терпение.
I am always AFK!
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

LostKnight wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:28 pm

If that is true, and it is, then bringing back unlimited spawns is the wrong thing to do. Code needs to be written to search for patterns and "click timings". Your video shows a LOT of finger movement, but it has the "human touch", not the "programmed timing" of a macro that would be an Auto-Clicker.
With new computer versions, even this will begin to be circumvented over time because there is an opportunity to do not just repeat any actions but make them as similar as possible to ordinary human movements.Putting different speeds and gaps in the actions and all those who use auto clickers will be able to learn this, they just need time.

Fraud is developing every day it can not be stopped completely and only for this ordinary people should not suffer losses in this is my thoughtIdeas to combat auto-clicker should bear most of the damage to them, but in this situation it's different.As a result, there will still be the same discomfort for players and autoclickers will return after some time.

Afk check this is just the beginning of the journey.We just need to look for other good ideas that will hardly touch normal players but will interfere with auto clickers.The smallest casualties for ordinary people should always be a priority in the fight against fraudsters. I hope I explained my position well.

Afk check does not completely save the game from auto-clickers, but it is the most comfortable solution for players, which is welcomed.And this is at least 70% of the case because basically they did it afk.It remains to come up with a good idea that will help fight the rest 30% and at the same time will not greatly affect the gameplay.
Last edited by Mr_Maks on Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

@ Mr_Maks

If we worry about the future now we will never get the results needed for the present.
Taking care of the present is the first step and building blocks of looking after the future.

Your words are so true: Afk check this is just the beginning of the journey.We just need to look for other good ideas that will hardly touch normal players but will interfere with auto clickers.The smallest casualties for ordinary people should always be a priority in the fight against fraudsters. I hope I explained my position well.

Communication between us all will hopefully find some answers and get us on the right path.

I applaud your tenacity at working towards getting something done to improve the game.
I am always AFK!
Kipers1

Post by Kipers1 »

Korea прав. Да и вообще игра идёт не в + А в -
Я повышал свой уровень много лет для сопротивления тем кто покупает уровни. После этой обновы те кто покупает уровни наслаждаются игрой. А те кто играет сам тратя свое время много лет на игру должны стродать. Говорите это сделано для борьбы с автокликером?)))) На мой взгляд это сделано для того чтоб люди больше денег вкладывали в игру. Да и заранее пишу для провокаторов что вы ответите на мою речь я это читать не буду))))