Forgotten Tales MMORPG 7.0 first beta

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

hungry_wolf

Re: Forgotten Tales MMORPG 7.0 first beta

Post by hungry_wolf »

let's try to be positive and pro-active... ok fixes will be released and problem solved (more or less ofc, ft is not a perfect world :lol:)
anyway also a bit of new content would appreciated to compensate bugs
Btw.. I liked more previous graphics :D
Sword dislike sieging - hungrywolf
Dwarf dislike mining - tarvos
Archer dislike crafting - matcauthon
Ogre dislike fishing - heimdall
Mage dislike magic - ogonbat

Member of Ignobili of Ft

Duke of dead clan FTFR
terminator

Post by terminator »

Terminator
Likes this message
hungry_wolf wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:48 pm let's try to be positive and pro-active... ok fixes will be released and problem solved (more or less ofc, ft is not a perfect world :lol:)
anyway also a bit of new content would appreciated to compensate bugs
Btw.. I liked more previous graphics :D
Terminator-2000+() archer
Terminator3-85()dwarf
Terminator4-175()Mage
xMortalZ-227 Dwarf
My quest is to promote the future and prevent ill history from repeating itself.
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant »

Thank you for tests and feedback. I just released new beta 7.0.4 which should be soon online. In that version most of the problems you reported should be fixed. Not all unfortunately but I need to go sleep and rest and wanted to share with you with all I managed to accomplish so far. I am still waiting for feedback and please be patient. I am working on this update for weeks and I am really exhausted. I want to release FT 7 as soon as possible because FT 6 can't connect to the server on the latest Android version which is Android 9. Who don't want to test beta version just sign out from beta testing. Beta version will always have bugs so don't complain about it but instead inform what is wrong. This is why beta version exists. It exists to find as many bugs as possible and fix them before releasing final version.

The things you reported but I didn't manage to fix yet:
-A lot of big skins are showing as small or normal size skins. A lot of small skins are showing as normal or big size. It happens when you fish/mine/chop/build and can be fixed with relog or map switch.
-Also noticed the hp bar seems to disappear when fighting more than 1 monster
-Trade bug is still not fixed but sometimes it does close properly. I believe when the other player has something in the trade open, for example the keyboard to type a # for the "offer" is when it stays open on one end and not the other... It needs to be tested I guess
Is this something new in FT 7 or this bug was in FT 6 already?
-Many symbols no longer work! Emojis dont work anymore either. This makes me very sad😔
This probably will not be fixable in that engine. Sorry
-A lot of the text is too small or hard to read IMO, maybe and outline of black or an increase in size will help.
Please tell me which texts exactly
-Many hp/mana bars and characters are off-center
Please give me examples. Screenshots will be the best.
numbers not showing properly in skills and on clan builds when u check them
Screenshot please
The interaction of the friends list being in the backpack now, made messaging a little difficult.
What do you mean exactly?

If you mentioned problem not listed above and it still exists please let me know.
I started working on FT 7 not because wanted to make angry everybody but because with new engine many new things will be possible. Also the new content is being tested at this moment so you will get it also soon :)
g.jibladze

Post by g.jibladze »

if anyone not likes beta testing like many ppl said here, they can uninstall and install again without accept beta testing offer. i want to be beta tester anyway :D . ill test it now.
i see combatant working so hard about. he trying fix all bugs as soon as possible. so im telling him much thx .
g-jibladze mage lvl 5400-600
IronHulk dwarf lvl 620
GIO1 sword lvl 136
GIO2 mage lvl 50
GIO3 ogre lvl 75
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

Will the translator also be lost with emoji?

If it is possible to return the ability to use a keyboard translator, please, it is very convenient and in many respects helped me and I think many other non-English players can contact.I could also help GM talk to Russian speakers when needed.Loss of emoticons is still tolerable, but losing the translator will be sad ☹️
Last edited by Mr_Maks on Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Steel_arch

Post by Steel_arch »

Thank you for doing another update now I can finally use joystick on my phone. So much easier to move thank you!!!!
Rothost

Post by Rothost »

Great job on what was fixed. It is easier to play on it. I will check to see if numbers on skills and builds are fixed, and will continue letting u know of problems I see.👍
Rothost

Post by Rothost »

The numbers issue was fixed. It may have been a side effect of what was going on with the city walls. And again great job☺
Rothost

Post by Rothost »

Rothost wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:36 am Also noticed the hp bar seems to disappear when fighting more than 1 monster
UPDATE - This appears to
Monster on top blocks hp bar
Monster on top blocks hp bar
Screenshot_2019-03-17-20-38-55.png (1.79 MiB) Viewed 3548 times
be a layering issue the monster is on top layer instead of the hp bar
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

compbatant wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:08 pm Thank you for tests and feedback. I just released new beta 7.0.4 which should be soon online. In that version most of the problems you reported should be fixed. Not all unfortunately but I need to go sleep and rest and wanted to share with you with all I managed to accomplish so far. I am still waiting for feedback and please be patient. I am working on this update for weeks and I am really exhausted. I want to release FT 7 as soon as possible because FT 6 can't connect to the server on the latest Android version which is Android 9. Who don't want to test beta version just sign out from beta testing. Beta version will always have bugs so don't complain about it but instead inform what is wrong. This is why beta version exists. It exists to find as many bugs as possible and fix them before releasing final version.

The things you reported but I didn't manage to fix yet:
-A lot of big skins are showing as small or normal size skins. A lot of small skins are showing as normal or big size. It happens when you fish/mine/chop/build and can be fixed with relog or map switch.
-Also noticed the hp bar seems to disappear when fighting more than 1 monster
-Trade bug is still not fixed but sometimes it does close properly. I believe when the other player has something in the trade open, for example the keyboard to type a # for the "offer" is when it stays open on one end and not the other... It needs to be tested I guess
Is this something new in FT 7 or this bug was in FT 6 already?
-Many symbols no longer work! Emojis dont work anymore either. This makes me very sad😔
This probably will not be fixable in that engine. Sorry
-A lot of the text is too small or hard to read IMO, maybe and outline of black or an increase in size will help.
Please tell me which texts exactly
-Many hp/mana bars and characters are off-center
Please give me examples. Screenshots will be the best.
numbers not showing properly in skills and on clan builds when u check them
Screenshot please
The interaction of the friends list being in the backpack now, made messaging a little difficult.
What do you mean exactly?

If you mentioned problem not listed above and it still exists please let me know.
I started working on FT 7 not because wanted to make angry everybody but because with new engine many new things will be possible. Also the new content is being tested at this moment so you will get it also soon :)
PLZ release FT7 without any bugs ! Or let it Beta plz till all bugs will b fixed !
DUKE of SK-Clan