Forgotten Tales MMORPG 7 released!

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

ryaca_

Re: Forgotten Tales MMORPG 7 released!

Post by ryaca_ »

The button with the circle and arrow sends the triangle circle and square options away. Great update! :)
DAVEmanda

Post by DAVEmanda »

Hey. I was thinking that my phone has real navigation buttons (not emulated) . And that button has no functionality for me. Why no add it on the settings to turn on/off.
Accounts :
DAVE_manda
Dave_mago
Dave_pesca
Dave_enano
Dave_shot
Red_Croc
Green_Croc
PurpleCroc
MultiCroc
---

GAME TRANSLATOR (Spanish)

GAME TESTER

Seguir las reglas del juego. Si tenéis alguna duda enviarme un mensaje privado. Gracias
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

I can't really post a screenshot of the issue.. U can no longer target more than one anything... This will b a problem for many.. Especially mages during pvp.
I'm using a
Samsung Galaxy achieve
Android v8
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Lestat wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:48 am I can't really post a screenshot of the issue.. U can no longer target more than one anything... This will b a problem for many.. Especially mages during pvp.
I'm using a
Samsung Galaxy achieve
Android v8
Like tapping on an enemy and selecting "attack" so the enemy has the targeted circle? To the best of my knowledge you have only been able to target one entity. Right?

Or is this something else?
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

SellSword wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:31 am
Lestat wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:48 am I can't really post a screenshot of the issue.. U can no longer target more than one anything... This will b a problem for many.. Especially mages during pvp.
I'm using a
Samsung Galaxy achieve
Android v8
Like tapping on an enemy and selecting "attack" so the enemy has the targeted circle? To the best of my knowledge you have only been able to target one entity. Right?

Or is this something else?
Mobs one I think yes... Pvp, siege could always more.. Now in pop and siege only one can be targeted at a time.. This is highly dangerous when being attacked by more than one person.. My sword would die if I had to target each one per knife thrown.. My mage can only attack one of multiple attackers.. Killing /freezing each one separately puts you at a large disadvantage.
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Sorry, I clearly don't have much understanding of those practices! From your clarification that does sound like quite the change.

My lips are better than sealed on this issue! :no_mouth:
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

SellSword wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:43 am
compbatant wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:28 am
SellSword wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:39 am Zooming in all the way I can see some "empty pixels" or whatever one wants to call them. Nothing drastic, but they appear to be in fixed locations and disappear when I log out.
Could you make screenshot? Thx
You really have to look to see anything. The pixels in question are to the right of my worm pet's head. If you zoom in a bit you can see they look a bit like a line, and if you zoom in more you can see the pixels.

(I will get a /pos soon and edit my post, but I logged in and a high level player had a huge spawn going...)

EDIT: map 197.197 near pos (28, 16)

I guess you can also see a horizontal line through the tree.

Also shown is part of the tree on the ground showing through my shield.

I saw another pixel area as well not on the screenshot. Maybe there is a pattern, but I did not move around much.
: Show
Screenshot_2019-03-20-17-20-35.png
Map 197.197 near pos (28, 16)

I noticed something different about this tree now. The horizontal line does not show, but when chopping from just one spot below your head disappears. My guess is it disappears at where that line was?
Behold the headless horseman chopping a tree!: Show
Screenshot_2019-03-23-17-15-08.png
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

does the new pc.game updates automatic ?
DUKE of SK-Clan
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

where is the link to the aktual version to dwnload everytime the newest version ?
DUKE of SK-Clan
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant »

SK1976 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:36 am does the new pc.game updates automatic ?
Not yet but this is good idea to add auto updater to PC version.
SK1976 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:36 am where is the link to the aktual version to dwnload everytime the newest version ?
Here it is:
http://dmgamestudio.com/files/ft7.zip
Some PC graphic cards don't support texture compression used by game and will display black screen.
I will think what to do with such devices. I created before separated version with uncompressed textures but
this version is outdated at this moment and I will think is there a better solution for this.