Forgotten Tales MMORPG 7 released!

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

ryaca_

Re: Forgotten Tales MMORPG 7 released!

Post by ryaca_ »

Lemond mag wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:31 am Please, if it possible, add "answer" button in to the mails from friends and clan members, now we have 2 buttons × and v, but both of them just closing messages
Can you still click on players name in your friends list to send them a message?
Lemond mag

Post by Lemond mag »

Yes, I can, but it is not comfortable, u need to enter back pack every time to answer
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

Lemond mag wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:18 am Yes, I can, but it is not comfortable, u need to enter back pack every time to answer
Hasn't it always been this way?
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Rothost wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:12 am Yes same happens when building...its like the animations need a minute to catch up to what is being done
Pretty much, but not based on time from what I can see. Does it really matter? No, when done chopping just go to another tree (unless underground).

Do you have to step away and return to start building again? You don't with mining or underground trees (have not checked fishing).
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

ryaca_ wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:53 pm
Lemond mag wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:18 am Yes, I can, but it is not comfortable, u need to enter back pack every time to answer
Hasn't it always been this way?
You've always needed to open the friend list to send a reply or new message, unless sending a string of successive messages.
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

Just curious about the screen timeout issue... I keep mine set at 10 min, just so my phone don't shut off while I grab a drink, smoke, bathroom... If screen timeout,is because of no touch(activity)....wouldnt this b an AFK issue more than a bug?
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Lestat wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:12 pm Just curious about the screen timeout issue... I keep mine set at 10 min, just so my phone don't shut off while I grab a drink, smoke, bathroom... If screen timeout,is because of no touch(activity)....wouldnt this b an AFK issue more than a bug?
Not if you have a shorter timeout set on your phone. I can walk up to a rock and tap to mine it, but if I don't do anything my screen would turn off before I'm done mining. Nothing about what I'm doing is an AFK issue, but there is an impact. Same with fishing, chopping, fighting a swarm of mobs as a sword, etc.
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

A new hp strip under the minimap can be good for all classes except mage,he has very low hp then other classes,because looking at two points when grinding or PVP when you have a very small amount of HP you need to literally look at the character and the strip hp at the same time, but they are far enough from each other, which creates this problem.
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

Lestat wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:12 pm Just curious about the screen timeout issue... I keep mine set at 10 min, just so my phone don't shut off while I grab a drink, smoke, bathroom... If screen timeout,is because of no touch(activity)....wouldnt this b an AFK issue more than a bug?
Yes. AFK is against the rules.
Humble_M

Post by Humble_M »

Mr_Maks wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:40 pm A new hp strip under the minimap can be good for all classes except mage,he has very low hp then other classes,because looking at two points when grinding or PVP when you have a very small amount of HP you need to literally look at the character and the strip hp at the same time, but they are far enough from each other, which creates this problem.
I've gotten used to looking under the mini-map for my mage's HP count. However, I do have an issue that the HP bar is above the mana bar! These were reversed in previous releases.
It's good to be the king!
-- History of the World - Part I (1981)

username: Humble_M (Mage)