Forgotten Tales MMORPG 7 released!

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

Humble_M

Re: Forgotten Tales MMORPG 7 released!

Post by Humble_M »

The good news is that the install completed without a hitch.

One question: what is the circular icon between the health/mana bars and the zoom controls?
It's good to be the king!
-- History of the World - Part I (1981)

username: Humble_M (Mage)
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

Humble_M wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:18 pm The good news is that the install completed without a hitch.

One question: what is the circular icon between the health/mana bars and the zoom controls?
Humble, can you post a screenshot?
Rothost

Post by Rothost »

if its what i think u r talking about in pc it returns u to log in screen... onandroid it brings up the home navagation
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant »

Humble_M wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:18 pm

In android it shows navigation bar with back and other standard buttons. In PC I will add menu for enter/exit full screen but it is not implemented yet.
Rothost

Post by Rothost »

have looked into the issue with screen timeout...the phone timeout screen overrides the game...i have to change the settings each time i play
Leone

Post by Leone »

Rothost wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:17 am have looked into the issue with screen timeout...the phone timeout screen overrides the game...i have to change the settings each time i play
Ah right thank you. .

Comp: can you please alter this as with version 6 and earlier?
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

I just installed the new Android version within the last hour. Me getting used to something that is just different doesn't need much of an explanation. I like some of the new item designs.

I noticed the pet hp bars getting hidden. I was standing next to a tree and some of the roots or whatever around the tree show over pets as well as over my shield when facing sideways in front of the tree.

I miss the cursor when typing.

I have a normal-sized black knight skin and I look small when chopping.

Phone screen saver logs me out, as better addressed above.

Zooming in all the way I can see some "empty pixels" or whatever one wants to call them. Nothing drastic, but they appear to be in fixed locations and disappear when I log out.

I notice when sending a message to a friend that the message limit is greatly increased? I can keep typing, and while I did not try to find a maximum limit I did get a few lines entered on a test. I should have checked with friends if they got the full message, including friends on new and old versions. Sorry, I have to run somewhere but can check that later if needed.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Rothost

Post by Rothost »

I noticed the small chopper on my huntress also
Humble_M

Post by Humble_M »

compbatant wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:13 am
Humble_M wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:18 pm

In android it shows navigation bar with back and other standard buttons. In PC I will add menu for enter/exit full screen but it is not implemented yet.
When I tap it, nothing happens. Is it setup on Android, or is it a future update?
It's good to be the king!
-- History of the World - Part I (1981)

username: Humble_M (Mage)
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant »

SellSword wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:39 am Zooming in all the way I can see some "empty pixels" or whatever one wants to call them. Nothing drastic, but they appear to be in fixed locations and disappear when I log out.
Could you make screenshot? Thx