New maps!

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

Leone

Re: New maps!

Post by Leone »

ryaca_ wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:29 pm Kromelg is the most valuable player of FT. He designs new content and has GM responsibilities as well. Many thanks to Kromelg. Thank you for all of your hard work!

Thank you compbatant for keeping FT alive. I am very pleased to hear of all of the upcoming changes especially the offline version being updated.

Thank you to all the testers.
Well said
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

May i know where are new maps please?
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

Thanks ...many many thanks....to our game creator and those with the ability to make new game content both new and previous updates! I first noticed when I went to my house crafting menu and saw both new items and some pretty awesome design changes! Then I looked at my own armor I was wearing and thought wow you are looking good!! Most of it redesigned and awesome! Again thanks for all the hard work....oh and new quests too...super just super.
Retired
witch

Post by witch »

New maps!!!
Great update thank you compbatant
Awesome thank you kromel!!

Can't wait to go there and explore ! (^.^)
Walking through the darkness, i shall not fear , the moon my light, my shadow is the only one that walks beside me and some stars guide my path .
SENIOR GM
NOW -> RETIRED GM
Useful Links:
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
witch

Post by witch »

ryaca_ wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:29 pm Kromelg is the most valuable player of FT. He designs new content and has GM responsibilities as well. Many thanks to Kromelg. Thank you for all of your hard work!

Thank you compbatant for keeping FT alive. I am very pleased to hear of all of the upcoming changes especially the offline version being updated.

+1 !!!
Walking through the darkness, i shall not fear , the moon my light, my shadow is the only one that walks beside me and some stars guide my path .
SENIOR GM
NOW -> RETIRED GM
Useful Links:
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

cotne7 wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:52 pm May i know where are new maps please?
One is in the King's Garden map. The other apparently black knight castle, but I'm not past the entryway yet...
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Leone

Post by Leone »

Cotne - kings garden map where the blue sapphire dragons are at the bottom of the world map
witch

Post by witch »

Map 141.141 it's fixed it ,you need to be lv 500 to enter this place ., please if you're lower than lv 500 leave the cave . Thank you
: Show
Screenshot_2019-04-30-13-18-18-1-540x960.jpg
Screenshot_2019-04-30-13-18-18-1-540x960.jpg (204.96 KiB) Viewed 4094 times
SENIOR GM
NOW -> RETIRED GM
Useful Links:
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

witch wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:28 pm Map 141.141 it's fixed it ,you need to be lv 500 to enter this place ., please if you're lower than lv 500 leave the cave . Thank you
: Show
Screenshot_2019-04-30-13-18-18-1-540x960.jpg
I am so glad this is fixed.

Also, I would like to add for everyone to read that Kromelg has been designing new maps and creating new content for longer than I have been playing, which my total playing time is about 5 years give or take.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

PRICELESS! And so true!
Thank you ryaca for saying it, Thank you Kromelg and Compbatant for doing what you do.

Pssssttt: TY all GM's
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.