Forgotten Tales iOS

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

compbatant
Site Admin

Forgotten Tales iOS

Post by compbatant »

Forgotten Tales iOS version is finally available on App Store!
Long time ago I said that there will be no iOS version ever....and we have it now :)
Please give good rating on App Store. The good rating is really important now. This is my first game on App Store and the good start
is needed there to not disappear in thousands of new apps added every day there.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/forgott ... ?ls=1&mt=8
terminator

Re: Forgotten Tales iOS

Post by terminator »

Rate early, and rate often. We shall win! Sorry I had to, been reading to many history books lately :D But I'll see if I got an Apple store acct anywhere
Terminator-2000+() archer
Terminator3-85()dwarf
Terminator4-175()Mage
xMortalZ-227 Dwarf
My quest is to promote the future and prevent ill history from repeating itself.
Humble_M

Post by Humble_M »

I just downloaded it onto my iPhone 7. Looks great!

One caveat, may just be iOS limitation, but why is questbook in character menu instead of on main screen?
It's good to be the king!
-- History of the World - Part I (1981)

username: Humble_M (Mage)
Turner

Post by Turner »

Please optimize the game for the iPhone 4s was waiting for the game on iOS, but it is only for 5s and higher.
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Humble_M wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 12:20 am I just downloaded it onto my iPhone 7. Looks great!

One caveat, may just be iOS limitation, but why is questbook in character menu instead of on main screen?
That change was also made to Android version.
Omnes Autem Uri
Mephisto

Post by Mephisto »

:idea: Please support ipad mini 1
My ipad is mini 1, and it can't install the game.
In my opinion, this game should support ipad mini 1, because the game is not complex, and no gorgeous.
I played another game, it's more complex and more gorgeous picture, but it support ipad mini 1.
The point is that the device require for a MMORPG net game should be lower, that is the way to let more and more people to join it, many popular net game have low require for devices.
PLEASE THINK ABOUT IT, I AM VERY SURE THIS GAME SHOULD BE SUPPORT ON IPAD MINI 1. THE GAME SHOULD NOT GET A HIGH REQUIRE FOR THE DEVICE.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

madmaniacal1 wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 4:26 am
Humble_M wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 12:20 am I just downloaded it onto my iPhone 7. Looks great!

That change was also made to Android version.
And also the PC version (Win, Linux, iOS)
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant »

Mephisto wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:45 am :idea: Please support ipad mini 1
My ipad is mini 1, and it can't install the game.
In my opinion, this game should support ipad mini 1, because the game is not complex, and no gorgeous.
I played another game, it's more complex and more gorgeous picture, but it support ipad mini 1.
The point is that the device require for a MMORPG net game should be lower, that is the way to let more and more people to join it, many popular net game have low require for devices.
PLEASE THINK ABOUT IT, I AM VERY SURE THIS GAME SHOULD BE SUPPORT ON IPAD MINI 1. THE GAME SHOULD NOT GET A HIGH REQUIRE FOR THE DEVICE.
Unfortunately ipad mini 1 doesn't support Open GL ES 3.0 used by the game. Support was also dropped by Apple. iPad mini 2 from 2013 is supported.