Forgotten Tales MMORPG 7.2 BETA

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

LostKnight

Re: Forgotten Tales MMORPG 7.2 BETA

Post by LostKnight »

@ SellSword

I used your house and my rock because they showed a perfect example of what's what here, and close enough that I didn't have to walk half a world away. This would include Cleo's house as well with conditions similar to yours. Nothing personal.

No idea if you "knew" about this when you choose your house, but Cleo clearly did. I never knew it existed until you told me about it.

I'm hoping for a solution that is equal for all houses.
- either up close and personal for all functions, or
- at a radius of X from your house you can access it for all functions, even if you are mining, fishing or chopping

From the looks of it if you can "see" your house in AC you can access it ...
- OLD to craft or access inventory
- NEW to access Inventory only
- - - and that's a weird change.

What happens if you are IN AC can you chop the tree SE of your house and access your house as well?
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

LostKnight wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 7:55 pm What happens if you are IN AC can you chop the tree SE of your house and access your house as well?
Nothing personal, I know. I'm all for using myself as an example to figure out an issue. :smiley:

I didn't know about "distance access" when I bought the house, but stumbled across it.

I can still access storage from anywhere in site, and I really do think anyone can. Tap your house and start the auto walking. You can stop the auto walking with the dpad, or just wait to get to the house. If you use the dpad only you should be able to move away and still access storage. (Don't tap to move away.)
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

SellSword wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 8:09 pm
LostKnight wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 7:55 pm What happens if you are IN AC can you chop the tree SE of your house and access your house as well?
Nothing personal, I know. I'm all for using myself as an example to figure out an issue. :smiley:

I didn't know about "distance access" when I bought the house, but stumbled across it.

I can still access storage from anywhere in site, and I really do think anyone can. Tap your house and start the auto walking. You can stop the auto walking with the dpad, or just wait to get to the house. If you use the dpad only you should be able to move away and still access storage. (Don't tap to move away.)
Aaaaaaaaaaaaa yes, a complicated process and if I change from inventory to crafting I gotta d-pad again or I auto-walk.
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
XxBOGxX

Post by XxBOGxX »

Я нашёл невидимое дерево
😁😁😁😁
Attachments
Screenshot_2019-05-20-23-05-18.png
Screenshot_2019-05-20-23-05-18.png (1.61 MiB) Viewed 4503 times
С уважением XxBOGxX ;)
Rothost

Re: Forgotten Tales MORPG 7.2 BETA

Post by Rothost »

I have noticed you can no longer walk at edge of maps. Now when you are near edge it will pop you to next map, which makes for difficulty when changing maps with obsticles near edge. It will "push" you back to other map before you can advance into the map you want to go to.
Rothost

Post by Rothost »

first off...I love the new look of the new craft menu, that being said, I have heard a lot of peope complain that they "can't craft" to which I have told them to "hug" the buildings...Now my question is, is there a way to make it so the new craft menu can tell people when they are too far away but also show the crafts menu so they kno what is needed and if they have enough to craft.
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant »

I just increased minimum distance required for crafting.
XxBOGxX

Post by XxBOGxX »

compbatant wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 3:21 pm
XxBOGxX wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 2:23 pm How about making a separate category for ingots and tools.

I think it will be more convenient than searching for them in all categories.
That is good idea. If somebody has more ideas for crafting categories then please share with us.
Comp. Try combining 1 with 3 and 2 with 4 tabs. and collect in a separate tab ingots, boards, tools, etc.
С уважением XxBOGxX ;)
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

I think it would be cool if we craft planks from bag like we can craft 3k gears..
It would be great if we were able to craft ignots from bags but then no one would buy a house to mines..
cotne7 Mage lvl 6200
cotne Archer lvl 200
cotne73 Mage lvl 31
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

Planks from bag should be crafted coz of several reasons!
E.g player started clan and he gona build tower..he has to craft planks at smith then go back to clan map and build.it will be easier if planks in bag crsfting menu!
Second reason!e.g i m in clan KILX! Our ally clan TwoF started building at other clan map! I cant help them build with planks coz my base is to far and i m lazy to walk so much!so it would be easier if planks in bag crafting menu!
cotne7 Mage lvl 6200
cotne Archer lvl 200
cotne73 Mage lvl 31