Forgotten Tales MMORPG 7.2 BETA

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

SellSword

Re: Forgotten Tales MMORPG 7.2 BETA

Post by SellSword »

I agree with a better sorting of the crafting, and my own suggestion is lost many pages above. Something where item types are grouped together in ascending (or descending) level order because the current menu seems random.

Making a tab for things like ingots, planks, magic gems, and basically things that are chopping/mining would be really nice.

The topic of making planks craftable on the go will likely get some opposition from those who feel that starting clans and the upkeep is supposed to take an investment of time. I tend to agree.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Leone

Post by Leone »

compbatant wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 7:53 pm
Leone wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 6:22 pm SK: I played on a tablet (my daughter's old one) with android version 4 until recently. When it upgraded ft maybe a week ago, I cannot even find ft mmorpg in the playstore.

Unless there's a way of reverting back to a previous version, then I guess I can't ever play ft on that tablet again.
That is strange. Version 6 should be visible for all devices with Android 2.3 or higher.
You can install it manually from here:
http://dmgamestudio.com/files/FTMMORPG_6.8.1.apk
Update: you're absolutely right comp . On that device I have two ft icons: 1 ft app I cannot run and another I can.

For some reason the issue is flipping device from landscape to portrait.

Why? Idk - but it works so all good.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Leone wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:58 am For some reason the issue is flipping device from landscape to portrait.

Why? Idk - but it works so all good.
Rotate your device three times to the right, four times to the left and shake it for ten seconds in the vertical position....

... didn't work for me. :(

FT v6.8
FT-RPG v4.13

That's all she wrote folks! :mrgreen:
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

compbatant wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 7:53 pm That is strange. Version 6 should be visible for all devices with Android 2.3 or higher.
You can install it manually from here:
http://dmgamestudio.com/files/FTMMORPG_6.8.1.apk
Can't Google Play host both versions of FT?

Well, 3 counting the RPG Offline game.
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.