FT built-in map editor - sandbox map

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

LostKnight

Re: FT built-in map editor - sandbox map

Post by LostKnight »

DwarfTank wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 9:18 am Compbatant Please allow higher zoom level on sandbox map. Thanks in advance.
I miss that in the game on a 7", 8" and 10" tablet. Cannot imagine a phone.

However I believe is was a limitation of the new "coding engine" used for v7+

And where's the coffee shoppé? HUH! HUH! HUH!
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

I had an idea. When the offline gets updated (comp listed it as being on his to-do list), add sandbox mode there, and have the sandbox map saved externally where a player could get to it to email it in. This, aside from a stand-alone editor app, seems to me to be the best way to make an android version of the editor without requiring extra maps. Maybe make it a second "play mode" where players go into sandbox instead of regular offline game, to preserve the offline game itself.
Just a thought.
Omnes Autem Uri
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

madmaniacal1 wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 6:16 pm I had an idea. When the offline gets updated (comp listed it as being on his to-do list), add sandbox mode there, and have the sandbox map saved externally where a player could get to it to email it in. This, aside from a stand-alone editor app, seems to me to be the best way to make an android version of the editor without requiring extra maps. Maybe make it a second "play mode" where players go into sandbox instead of regular offline game, to preserve the offline game itself.
Just a thought.
I hope not.

Comp said the offline update would be built on the version 6.8, I hope that remains the case or else I will not be able to play. Just like the computer version for Win and Linux I hope it remains v6.8 too.

Making a separate app built on v7 for map editing would be nice.
I was always AFK!
g.jibladze

Post by g.jibladze »

I think will be good if players will can build his own map. no one will can to go with own map, if player will not allow other player to enter with his own map. while owner will not join him like friend invitation. its will be like house but with fields, his own buildings, shops, with NPC, spawn, smiths and others. player can make his own quests too. :D :D :D . this idea gave me SK19762.
g-jibladze mage lvl 5400-600
IronHulk dwarf lvl 620
GIO1 sword lvl 136
GIO2 mage lvl 50
GIO3 ogre lvl 75
g.jibladze

Post by g.jibladze »

i wish to live here :D :D :D . great worked DwarfTank
IronHulk dwarf lvl 620
GIO1 sword lvl 136
GIO2 mage lvl 50
GIO3 ogre lvl 75
g.jibladze

Post by g.jibladze »

g.jibladze wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 8:05 pm I think will be good if players will can build his own map. no one will can to go with own map, if player will not allow other player to enter with his own map. while owner will not join him like friend invitation. its will be like house but with fields, his own buildings, shops, with NPC, spawn, smiths and others. player can make his own quests too. :D :D :D . this idea gave me SK19762.
example map will have face. hope any1 like this idea ;)
IronHulk dwarf lvl 620
GIO1 sword lvl 136
GIO2 mage lvl 50
GIO3 ogre lvl 75
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

If people can get access to their own maps for editing I think comp needs to make it so no skill points can be earned. That could allow for some serious clicker abuse when nobody can even access the map to check.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Leone

Post by Leone »

Agreed. Good point.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

SellSword wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 12:10 am If people can get access to their own maps for editing I think comp needs to make it so no skill points can be earned. That could allow for some serious clicker abuse when nobody can even access the map to check.
Every ore in the game surrounding a house, with 100 extensions, a perpetual tree in the front yard and a pond in the back.

What could possibly go wrong?

:?: :!: :?: :!: :?: :!: :?: :!: :?: :!: :?: :!:
I was always AFK!
g.jibladze

Post by g.jibladze »

LostKnight wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 2:37 am
SellSword wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 12:10 am If people can get access to their own maps for editing I think comp needs to make it so no skill points can be earned. That could allow for some serious clicker abuse when nobody can even access the map to check.
Every ore in the game surrounding a house, with 100 extensions, a perpetual tree in the front yard and a pond in the back.

What could possibly go wrong?

:?: :!: :?: :!: :?: :!: :?: :!: :?: :!: :?: :!:
sell sword is right than access can be changed :D. but its so funny idea :lol: :mrgreen:
IronHulk dwarf lvl 620
GIO1 sword lvl 136
GIO2 mage lvl 50
GIO3 ogre lvl 75