BRAND NEW PREMIUM SKINS

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

Syor

Re: BRAND NEW PREMIUM SKINS

Post by Syor »

TRUE! TRUE! TRUE!

I can wear worm, devil, death or dragon skin, but if I am "female" I must remain female !!
I never understood this thing that you change SKIN and you also change sex. It does not make sense.

Rather we create a paid sex change, if during registration I created a male, and I want to become a woman, I make a purchase (like when I buy a pet) and change.

In short, to do the math:
-There is no choice of female skins;
-They change sex;
-There is no difference between male and female in this game, in the most absolute way.
This game never gave importance to the difference between man and woman, at this point I also find it useless to choose it at creation.
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

theking wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:35 pm
merisajan wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:52 pm when we register in game we choose clas and famle and male
ok ......
i choose clas fereya and femal
but why when i put new skin my gender be cheng why im be men ? male ?
when i register i chosen my gender 🤔🧐?
and if no important why it put at register
when i put new skin im still dwarfa clas axe class but why im be cheng from female to male?
girl to be boys???????????????
🤔🤔🤔🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐
why gender be cheng?
Screenshot_20200603-215753.jpg

im now be men ???????
☹️🤨Screenshot_20200603-204826.jpg
they must put if you choose a woman you must be a woman always, in the game there are women and it can get to bother women
yes 🌺
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
And more i can't remember
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

Syor wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:05 am TRUE! TRUE! TRUE!

I can wear worm, devil, death or dragon skin, but if I am "female" I must remain female !!
I never understood this thing that you change SKIN and you also change sex. It does not make sense.

Rather we create a paid sex change, if during registration I created a male, and I want to become a woman, I make a purchase (like when I buy a pet) and change.

In short, to do the math:
-There is no choice of female skins;
-They change sex;
-There is no difference between male and female in this game, in the most absolute way.
This game never gave importance to the difference between man and woman, at this point I also find it useless to choose it at creation.
thank you sis
👏🌸🌺
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
Leone

Post by Leone »

I agree.

If you would like to present a case to the GM team and compbatant, it might be worth exploring all possibilities and present them all at the same time.

You have stated there is a specific issue with changing gender from female to male with premium skins. Are there any other similar issues?

For example, as far as I'm aware, if you choose the ogre class then there is no option to choose a female version.

Are there any other similar examples players have encountered?
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

As I understand things something changed with this. Maybe two years ago I had a friend who played FT a bit, and in real life she was going through some changes. I reached out to the GM team (Arashiko I think, maybe ardesia) and was told the best option available would be a skin to select something like an amazon or huntress. That would be a female skin on the outside, but there was not a way to change appearance on the equipment screen.

That was before premium skins, of course. Odd to hear this is happening.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

This problem has been going on for years and still is.
long time it problem
I have been complaining about this problem for years. I sent a private message on the forum on Facebook. But nothing happened, nothing cheng nothing was taken care of
Because most of the players are men and they don't have this problem They don't care

(Just think that you have only two options to choose from normal skin , and in a special skin, all of them are women, and by choosing them, you become a woman. Is it encouraging and enjoyable?)

why still this promlem There is ?
Why do I still have to complain?
How hard is it impossible?How many of all the special skin were female?
😒💪
We have to hold demonstrations in the main square of the forgotten Maybe our admin will see our voice 😂🤭😂
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

I think it should be made that premium skins don't change gender but normal skins do. My mage(pajo2) as a fairy and now is a Stan. Would be odd to be a Stan but a woman. Or a blue knight that is a woman and it continues.

Premium skins on the other hand for are different. For example my skin is lightening blitz bee. Sure it shows in invetory that it's a male but mohst bees are NOT male. When ever you see someone talk about bees they will probably say she and not he to the bee(or it).

Premium skins should NOT chnage gender but normal skins should. If you want to change your gender on an account use a normal skin. Itis not all about woman using woman and male using male skins. I'm sure there's no problems with a woman using a male skin on and alt or main. It's your account and not you after all!
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
Leone

Post by Leone »

Whether or not in real life the proportion of bees or worms or chameleons or whatever are female>male, or male>female is not really the point. It's about gender equality and this has been explained far better than I can earlier in this thread.

As far as I'm concerned, it's a simple question: is there an option to have female and male paper dolls in FT?

The answer is 'yes'.

So let's do it.
Syor

Post by Syor »

I think we need to make these changes:

1) More choice of female skins, both premium and normal
2) A woman can choose only women's skins, a man only for men (the premium SKIN will be for EVERYONE and will not change the sex)
this only if the N.1) is implemented)
3) the change of sex will be paid upon purchase (price proposed as a normal skin)
4) Later on we might think of small differences in the class between male and female
5) Create a female ogre: I propose name OGRESS (ITA: Orchessa) (I attach the image found on the net)
ogress_natlout_by_vesuvias_d9m2lie-fullview.jpg
ogress_natlout_by_vesuvias_d9m2lie-fullview.jpg (61.1 KiB) Viewed 3212 times
Attachments
arthur-lorenz-ogress.jpg
arthur-lorenz-ogress.jpg (75.63 KiB) Viewed 3212 times
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

@syor

I love the pictures! :D I have several ogre accts and wanted to make an Ogresina character but no female ogre in the game. :o
Retired