proto_nuke

Re: AFK Check Pop-Up

Post by proto_nuke »

DOMI ARIGOTO MISTER ROBOTO!
Ryaca_1
El.Menda

Post by El.Menda »

Rothost wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:12 am OMG Does no one remember???An AFK Check was placed in a beta test on Nov 8 2018...And a few of my friends left game until i told them it was only in beta version...they then proceeded to leave beta tester program....it was removed a couple days later, before game implementation. So now it is tried again after it has already failed once? It is almost identical system but different message, but also this time with the threat of jailing...good work making people afraid to play the game for fear of losing their accts...fb message - oh cant talk to other players thru that, game will jail me...chopping/mining/fishing can't walk to go pee, pop up will come and i will get jailed. Do me a favor check the number of beta users that dropped in Nov 2018. I ask you is it worth that many people leaving game?

I think same! +1
sawangs1

Re: AFK Check Pop-Up不值得真的

Post by sawangs1 »

不值得这样做
pipidic

Post by pipidic »

Premetto che sono pro a qualsiasi cosa sia contro gli autoclicker, però andiamo di mezzo pure noi giocatori leali che a me è già capitato più volte di essere sbattuto fuori dopo il messaggio "ci sei?"...
Premetto che lavorando dalla mattina alla sera come uno schiavo dalle 7,30 del mattino alle 20,30 della sera dedico parecchio tempo al gioco è se durante tali ore mi entra in negozio un cliente , mica sto a pensare di fare il logout del personaggio... Credo sia logico...quindi se devo aver paura di essere incarcerato per questo motivo in sé abbastanza stupido dopo 3 anni di gioco , prevedo che molti abbandoneranno il gioco , anziché essere incentivati a restare... Dico non era più semplice fare controlli a tabula rasa e vedere chi realmente usa programmi di autoclick semplicemente calcolando l'intervallo di ogni semplice click??? Che suppongo sia sempre lo stesso ad ogni nn saprei secondo o minuto? Lo dice la stessa parola autoclick quindi clik automatici che ripetono nel tempo... Figuratevi a me non cambia nulla se non noto il messaggio per la mia distrazione lavorativa e vengo cacciato fuori dal gioco appena posso rientro...mi darebbe parecchio fastidio essere incolpato di qualcosa di cui io non sia... Grazie per l'ascolto sono sempre disposto a qualsiasi tipo di controllo dei miei account
PipidiC 😎
Mezzabirra
Brontolo
Rosso
Verde
Ocra
Popidic
Tronca
Giallo
terminator

Post by terminator »

Translated from pipidic

tate that I am pro for whatever it is against autoclickers, but we also go loyal players who have already happened to me several times before being thrown out after the message "are you there?" ...
I state that working from morning to evening like a slave from 7.30 am to 8.30 pm I spend a lot of time in the game and if during those hours a customer comes into the shop, I'm not thinking of logging out the character. .. I think it is logical ... so if I have to be afraid of being imprisoned for this reason in itself quite stupid after 3 years of play, I foresee that many will abandon the game, instead of being encouraged to stay ... I say it was not easier to do tabula rasa checks and see who really uses autoclick programs simply by calculating the interval of each simple click ??? I suppose it's always the same at every nn I know second or minute? The same word autoclick says so automatic cliks that repeat over time ...
Terminator-2000+() archer
Terminator3-85()dwarf
Terminator4-175()Mage
xMortalZ-227 Dwarf
My quest is to promote the future and prevent ill history from repeating itself.
Bence

Post by Bence »

Actually, a simple image processor can find the buttom to close the message.
"We are unity in diversity"
lvl 1006 mage
Cashew

Post by Cashew »

I'm sure any actual jailing is gonna be a result of more than just getting kicked by the AFK checker. I'm personally not worried about it even if I do get kicked from time to time as I already know that's gonna happen.

Already happened once earlier when I was posting, and I've noticed the checks aren't "Global Wide" anymore but either seem to be account or map based. Might be from earlier comments (syncing all checks) assisting in avoiding detection, which is fine by me.

The only people I see getting worried about being jailed for it are those that actually bot; if you've done nothing wrong you've got nothing to worry about meow ;)
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Cashew wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:22 pm {snip}
The only people I see getting worried about being jailed for it are those that actually bot; if you've done nothing wrong you've got nothing to worry about meow ;)
DING! We got a winner!
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
terminator

Post by terminator »

Bence wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:16 pm Actually, a simple image processor can find the buttom to close the message.
I have worked with Seth on a similar fix for this
Terminator-2000+() archer
Terminator3-85()dwarf
Terminator4-175()Mage
xMortalZ-227 Dwarf
My quest is to promote the future and prevent ill history from repeating itself.
proto_nuke

Post by proto_nuke »

Cashew is right.
Ryaca_1