AFK Check Pop-Up

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

LostKnight

Re: AFK Check Pop-Up

Post by LostKnight »

SellSword wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 3:06 pm Was driving on a family trip yesterday, and like most parents with small kids, there was plenty of "are we there yet?" It reminded me so much of FT, but no option to tell the AFK check that we'll be there when we get there!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thanks needed that!
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
leon6666

Post by leon6666 »

Siento que el Chek es una forma de manipular el juego por qué , por qué si nos encierran permanente nos obligan a comprar más pets El Chek está mal implementado y no es funcional es mejor que se busque otra forma por qué si no ganamos XP como dijo un compañero pero el contador nos va sumando esto nos perjudica a largo plazo aparte cuando se rota el móvil no aparece el Chek se debería de tomar otras medidas aparte el jugador es responde de sus mascotas y de como eleva si muere y no sabe quién fue para que se expone a perder pero o ítems este juego es bueno pero tanto que lo quieren controlar que está callendo en un exeso y no perdamos la razón y la manipulación de información recuerden que e jugador es un consumidos y sin no hay jugadores no hay consumidores y si no hay consumidores no ganan dinero es mejor cambiar sierras cosas por qué de está forma pierden dinero y jugadores .
Leone

Post by Leone »

leon6666 wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:46 am Siento que el Chek es una forma de manipular el juego por qué , por qué si nos encierran permanente nos obligan a comprar más pets El Chek está mal implementado y no es funcional es mejor que se busque otra forma por qué si no ganamos XP como dijo un compañero pero el contador nos va sumando esto nos perjudica a largo plazo aparte cuando se rota el móvil no aparece el Chek se debería de tomar otras medidas aparte el jugador es responde de sus mascotas y de como eleva si muere y no sabe quién fue para que se expone a perder pero o ítems este juego es bueno pero tanto que lo quieren controlar que está callendo en un exeso y no perdamos la razón y la manipulación de información recuerden que e jugador es un consumidos y sin no hay jugadores no hay consumidores y si no hay consumidores no ganan dinero es mejor cambiar sierras cosas por qué de está forma pierden dinero y jugadores .
Another player suggested that the afk check be modulated against how reliable a player you are. In other words, if you tap 'yes' as requested, then the frequency is reduced and if you don't tap it then the frequency is increased.

My personal point of view is to have two afk checks per hour, not one. I know that won't be popular with everyone though.

I suppose we also need to consider why the afk check was implemented in the first place. If we didn't have players who play afk and cheat the game, then it would not be a part of the game. We as players need to take some responsibility as well.
Syor

Post by Syor »

Rules are rules and must be respected.

Unfortunately, honest players also pay, as always, because of the dishonest ones.
See removing robes from the shop, example.
But the popup isn't a problem for me, honestly.
I don't do AFK, so I see when it comes out and click right away, no problem.
I'm having trouble now. Let me explain.
I'm raising my "pick" skill.
I stand next to a stone, and one my pick many consecutive hours.
Guys, but is it normal to "force" an individual to spend hours with a cell phone in hand staring at the screen?

You don't have to do absolutely anything all the time, just hit the ax when the character stops, and hit the popup when it comes out.

In my opinion it is wrong to force a guy to spend hours without doing anything staring at a cell phone, it doesn't make sense, it goes against all the moral laws of kids with phones in hand.

you can tell me what you want, that in the meantime your PETs can gain experience killing monsters, but the gist of this game (ie making stones) is this: standing still and looking at your mobile.

and you force me to stare at him constantly for fear of AFK and jail.

It is not beautiful seen this way.
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
hungry_wolf

Post by hungry_wolf »

Frankly speaking , a game should be fun not boredom
Syor wrote about skills, i like to add XP : a game that means fun is not made by leveling using pets. Want avoid afk, clickers and cheaters? add content that need attention, that need to solve
something, that need to move . And rewards and drops should not depend on time spent in game, but quality of that time; for example quests : there are no new quests since a long time, the
daily quests implemented need only to get an object that most of times requires time to drop it, or time to kill a boring amount of mobs, for what? to get a level. sometimes could be nice, but
i underline sometimes.
Must say that primitive experiments of ft, i mean the short games made by same components of ft that were on 8 years ago and required a bit of strategy of attack and defence were more interesting
and funny.
This game should decide what want to do , because is not even a pay per win, because there is nothing to win.
In fact i just connect sometimes, but i log after some minutes because i don t have a pattern to follow, i cannot create one myself; about socialize, i got some friends, but none of us have all day
to spend online.
Sword dislike sieging - hungrywolf
Dwarf dislike mining - tarvos
Archer dislike crafting - matcauthon
Ogre dislike fishing - heimdall
Mage dislike magic - ogonbat

Member of Ignobili of Ft

Duke of dead clan FTFR
El.Menda

Post by El.Menda »

Leone wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:16 am
leon6666 wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:46 am Siento que el Chek es una forma de manipular el juego por qué , por qué si nos encierran permanente nos obligan a comprar más pets El Chek está mal implementado y no es funcional es mejor que se busque otra forma por qué si no ganamos XP como dijo un compañero pero el contador nos va sumando esto nos perjudica a largo plazo aparte cuando se rota el móvil no aparece el Chek se debería de tomar otras medidas aparte el jugador es responde de sus mascotas y de como eleva si muere y no sabe quién fue para que se expone a perder pero o ítems este juego es bueno pero tanto que lo quieren controlar que está callendo en un exeso y no perdamos la razón y la manipulación de información recuerden que e jugador es un consumidos y sin no hay jugadores no hay consumidores y si no hay consumidores no ganan dinero es mejor cambiar sierras cosas por qué de está forma pierden dinero y jugadores .
Another player suggested that the afk check be modulated against how reliable a player you are. In other words, if you tap 'yes' as requested, then the frequency is reduced and if you don't tap it then the frequency is increased.

My personal point of view is to have two afk checks per hour, not one. I know that won't be popular with everyone though.

I suppose we also need to consider why the afk check was implemented in the first place. If we didn't have players who play afk and cheat the game, then it would not be a part of the game. We as players need to take some responsibility as well.

Eso no así.
Yo cuando estoy asediando. Me sale check cada 9/10 minutos. Y si estoy cazando. Podría decir que sale 1 vez cada hora o más.
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

@Syor and hungrywolf

Wow! You both have expressed what many feel. I have said many times on this forum many players have limited time to play and the time it takes to accomplish some things makes it very hard. I have also suggested there should be some point in the game where you feel like "I have won!" and completed the game goals. We still have an unfinished quest line and honestly there isn't much to do at many points in the game. How long can a person wait? I love this game but sometimes it tries my patience.
Retired
hungry_wolf

Post by hungry_wolf »

Gullander wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:55 pm @Syor and hungrywolf

Wow! You both have expressed what many feel. I have said many times on this forum many players have limited time to play and the time it takes to accomplish some things makes it very hard. I have also suggested there should be some point in the game where you feel like "I have won!" and completed the game goals. We still have an unfinished quest line and honestly there isn't much to do at many points in the game. How long can a person wait? I love this game but sometimes it tries my patience.
Totally agree friend, It s always the same old story,written , rewritted , digested and vomited . We asked quality, we offered to pay for app too, but most changes are buyable pets and skins , arrows and rain; i can t change game, but i can choose another,this most of times Is only answer, and i hate ti do this, i play this game since from the beginning
Sword dislike sieging - hungrywolf
Dwarf dislike mining - tarvos
Archer dislike crafting - matcauthon
Ogre dislike fishing - heimdall
Mage dislike magic - ogonbat

Member of Ignobili of Ft

Duke of dead clan FTFR
Sipahi

Post by Sipahi »

Şöyle bir örnek verelim
Bir kadın kocasını aldatsa, kocası karısını aldatıldığı adamla aynı yatakta yakaladığını iddia etse, hakimin soracağı soru gözünle gördünmü olacaktır. Adam cevaben deseki üzerlerinde yorgan vardı net değildi.Hakim kadını suçsuz bulacaktır.Çünkü herşey net ve şeffaf olmalıdır. Ayrıca sadece adamın iddiası yetmez yanında şahidinin olması gerekir.

Ekrana check geldi kaçırdım.Beni bizzat müşahede etmeniz gerek. evimde eşya üretiyor olabilirdim.biriyle ticaret yapıyor olabilirdim.yan hesabımla kendime yardım ediyor olabilirdim.online sürem fazla çok kontrole yakalanmış olduğum için çok kaçırmış olabilirdim.Bu yeniliğiniz sisteminiz yahut adı herneyse birini AFK suçlusu yapmaya delil olamaz. Ancak onu şüpheli yapar.
Şüphelendiğin zaman takip edip yakalaman icap eder. Bir GM'nin bizzat yakalaması halinde o kişinin AFK suçlusu olduğunu kabul ve beyan ederiz!!!

Uluslarasıhukuk derki yakalanana kadar herkes masumdur.
Koymuş olduğunuz kurallar uluslarası hukukun üstünde olamaz.

Niyet Hayır Akıbet Hayır

Sipahi
Sipahi

Post by Sipahi »

(İt is a translation from google)

Let's give an example like this
If a woman cheats on her husband, if her husband claims that she caught her in the same bed with the man with whom she was deceived, the question the judge will ask will be obvious. The man would say in response, it was not clear that they had quilts on them. In addition, it is not only the man's claim that he must have a witness.

I missed the check on the screen, you need to see me in person. I could be producing goods in my house. I could be trading with someone. I could be helping myself with my side account. I could have missed my online time because I had too much control. This innovation cannot be evidence of making someone an AFK criminal with your system or name. However, it makes him suspicious.
When you are in doubt, you have to follow it and catch it. If a GM is caught in person, we acknowledge and declare that that person is AFK criminal !!!

Everyone is innocent until they are caught under international law, and no law enacted can prevail over this law.

Niyet Hayır Akıbet Hayır

Sipahi