AFK Check Pop-Up

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

agen7e sec

Re: AFK Check Pop-Up

Post by agen7e sec »

I think this change is perfect, although of course it can be improved to give a better response This emergency sale already has a pattern and they have everything ready every time this window appears the best thing that could be done is to make this window more random just as a colleague mentioned if one is not afk then when pressing this window it reduces this accumulation there for example I will be playing for more than 1 year and I am not afk but if he opens he has lost some checks these are only going to accumulate and would be punishing honest players This new mechanics is very good and it is appreciated since several are falling and are being arrested I hope that with time and suggestion with others this function improves more
Mago lvl 9500
Ogro lvl 6400
Enano lvl 1300
Arquero lvl 3300
Reus11

Post by Reus11 »

Debería de haber un contador como el de poscrito, tenemos derecho a saber que de verdad están siendo honestos a la hora de castigar, si ustedes no nos muestran las evidencias eso quiere decir que nos quieren bajar niveles a propósito, por lo que se ve, no quiere que hayan niveles altos, quieren hacer hasta lo imposible por impedir que seamos más fuertes. Parece muy inventado todo esto.. Como dije, tenemos derecho a saber nuestro conteo.
Leone

Post by Leone »

So, you would like evidence of wrongdoing publicly posted on the forum?

That's fine with me. I would love to see which players cause the GM team the most work.
KurtAdam

Post by KurtAdam »

I think this is the best idea for afk control
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=17822
it's a really clever system
Bayrağı bayrak yapan her daim üzerindeki kandır. Toprak ise uğrunda ölen birisi varsa vatandır! 🇹🇷❤️🇹🇷❤️🇹🇷
Sipahi

Post by Sipahi »

Fikirlerimi paylaşamayacaksam bu forum neden var. Lütfen yazmış olduğum mesajları yayınlayınız. Ahlaka edebe mugayır bir şey paylaşmıyorum!!!

AFK kalmayı müdafaa etmiyorum ama AFK kalarak level atlayan bir oyuncunun davranışını bir başka oyuncuya nispeten büyük avantaj sağladığı için suç kabul ediyorsunuz. Afk kalan bir oyuncu her türlü tehdite açıktır.Başka biri tarafından öldürülüp item ve xp kaybedebilir ve yahut petini kaybedebilir.Zaten Afk kalınsa bile bir spawnın limiti vardır.Yine afk kalınsa bile bu o şahsın cihaz ömründen gider veyahut bedeli elektrik faturasına yansır.Tüm bu dezavantajları göze almış bir oyuncuya suç isnad ediliyor.Peki oyunu hiç oynamadan sadece parayla level basan zihniyeti neden meşru görüyorsunuz?O da diğer oyunculara büyük avantaj sağlamaz mı.O zihniyet biz oynayan oyuncuları aldatmış olmuyor mu? Ya ikiside men edilsin ya da ikiside meşru olsun.

Eğer bir oyunda levelin limitini koyulmuyorsa Afk diye bir suçta kabul edilemez!!

Translate

Why is this forum if I cannot share my ideas? Please publish the messages I have written. I do not share anything immoral !!!

I do not advocate staying AFK, but you blame the behavior of a player who levels up by staying AFK because it gives a relative advantage to another player. A player who is afk is vulnerable to all kinds of threats. He can be killed by someone else and lose item and xp or lose his pet. Even if he is already Afk, there is a limit to a spawn. A player who has risked a crime is accused. Why do you see the mentality of leveling the game with only money without playing the game legitimate? Does it not give other players a big advantage? Either get both banned or both legitimate.

If the limit of the level is not set in a game, it cannot be accepted in a crime called Afk !!
Last edited by Sipahi on Fri Oct 30, 2020 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Niyet Hayır Akıbet Hayır

Sipahi
Leone

Post by Leone »

You do not have to spend money to level up. You can do it by killing monsters and completing quests.

A player who plays afk is vulnerable to another threat - being sent to jail for breaking the game rules.
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

Sipahi said:

"Why is this forum if I cannot share my ideas? Please publish the messages I have written. I do not share anything immoral !!!"

I don't understand this statement as this is listed as your first post. Does this mean you have made a second forum account?
Retired
Leone

Post by Leone »

Good spot:)

I also notice 'I do not advocate being afk' followed by a series of statements that shifts responsibility onto other players who don't play afk.
Sipahi

Post by Sipahi »

Leone her mesaja cevap yazarak çöplük bir yoğunluk oluşturuyorsun. İzin ver de attığımız bir kaç mesaj okunsun. Ve senin cevaplamış olduğun mesajlarının çoğunluğu objective değil subjective. Birilerine şirin gözükmek isteyebilirsin ama bunu yapmamanı tavsiye ederim. Zira yalama olmuş vidalar aslı işini yapamaz.

Niyet Hayır Akıbet Hayır

Sipahi
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

Sipahi wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 1:43 pm Why is this forum if I cannot share my ideas? Please publish the messages I have written. I do not share anything immoral !!!

I do not advocate staying AFK, but you blame the behavior of a player who levels up by staying AFK because it gives a relative advantage to another player. A player who is afk is vulnerable to all kinds of threats. He can be killed by someone else and lose item and xp or lose his pet. Even if he is already Afk, there is a limit to a spawn. A player who has risked a crime is accused. Why do you see the mentality of leveling the game with only money without playing the game legitimate? Does it not give other players a big advantage? Either get both banned or both legitimate.

If the limit of the level is not set in a game, it cannot be accepted in a crime called Afk !!
Hello.
I understand your concerns however you can not justify this matter. This is not a international law type game. This game has rules that we expect players to follow. If they break the rules it will eventually catch up to them and they will face the consequences. In your case you have missed a total of (123 AFK CHECK) pop ups. You obviously do not always pay close attention to the game when leveling your character or other activities.
I myself can say it is very easy to become distracted and miss a afk check but on a base average a high majority of players missed 10-27 pop ups since the afk check was introduced. You and some others are far beyond the base average. There are some players that missed many more that are being determined under possible use of autoclicker which so many players tend to do. It will catch up to them all eventually.

It can not be justified. When you miss this many you clearly are afk alot. Many players play much longer than others that interact with others and do trades and sort storage or house inventory and still do not miss many afk check pop ups. There is no need to make excuses. The scenario is simple. Pay attention or log off untill you can pay attention.
I'm sorry for the inconvenience for you and many others. It's quite a inconvenience for the GM team as well. So please follow the rules. Avoid mistakes as much as possible. Thanks
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON