AFK Check Pop-Up

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

El.Menda

Re: AFK Check Pop-Up

Post by El.Menda »

LordSeth wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 7:39 am
Sipahi wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 1:43 pm Why is this forum if I cannot share my ideas? Please publish the messages I have written. I do not share anything immoral !!!

I do not advocate staying AFK, but you blame the behavior of a player who levels up by staying AFK because it gives a relative advantage to another player. A player who is afk is vulnerable to all kinds of threats. He can be killed by someone else and lose item and xp or lose his pet. Even if he is already Afk, there is a limit to a spawn. A player who has risked a crime is accused. Why do you see the mentality of leveling the game with only money without playing the game legitimate? Does it not give other players a big advantage? Either get both banned or both legitimate.

If the limit of the level is not set in a game, it cannot be accepted in a crime called Afk !!
Hello.
I understand your concerns however you can not justify this matter. This is not a international law type game. This game has rules that we expect players to follow. If they break the rules it will eventually catch up to them and they will face the consequences. In your case you have missed a total of (123 AFK CHECK) pop ups. You obviously do not always pay close attention to the game when leveling your character or other activities.
I myself can say it is very easy to become distracted and miss a afk check but on a base average a high majority of players missed 10-27 pop ups since the afk check was introduced. You and some others are far beyond the base average. There are some players that missed many more that are being determined under possible use of autoclicker which so many players tend to do. It will catch up to them all eventually.

It can not be justified. When you miss this many you clearly are afk alot. Many players play much longer than others that interact with others and do trades and sort storage or house inventory and still do not miss many afk check pop ups. There is no need to make excuses. The scenario is simple. Pay attention or log off untill you can pay attention.
I'm sorry for the inconvenience for you and many others. It's quite a inconvenience for the GM team as well. So please follow the rules. Avoid mistakes as much as possible. Thanks

Me gustaría ver en pestaña de INFO the missed AFK CHECK..
KurtAdam

Post by KurtAdam »

Hello.
I understand your concerns however you can not justify this matter. This is not a international law type game. This game has rules that we expect players to follow. If they break the rules it will eventually catch up to them and they will face the consequences. In your case you have missed a total of (123 AFK CHECK) pop ups. You obviously do not always pay close attention to the game when leveling your character or other activities.
I myself can say it is very easy to become distracted and miss a afk check but on a base average a high majority of players missed 10-27 pop ups since the afk check was introduced. You and some others are far beyond the base average. There are some players that missed many more that are being determined under possible use of autoclicker which so many players tend to do. It will catch up to them all eventually.

It can not be justified. When you miss this many you clearly are afk alot. Many players play much longer than others that interact with others and do trades and sort storage or house inventory and still do not miss many afk check pop ups. There is no need to make excuses. The scenario is simple. Pay attention or log off untill you can pay attention.
I'm sorry for the inconvenience for you and many others. It's quite a inconvenience for the GM team as well. So please follow the rules. Avoid mistakes as much as possible. Thanks
there is no such rule in the game rules. Where is this rule written? Or is this rule one of the stupid rules you invented? I haven't read anything about the game rules saying that if you miss the amnesty check, you will go to jail. And everybody goes to jail for a rule they don't know. I do not understand this. And nobody made a statement about this rule. Then you put people in jail for a rule they don't know.

A lordseth classic
Bayrağı bayrak yapan her daim üzerindeki kandır. Toprak ise uğrunda ölen birisi varsa vatandır! 🇹🇷❤️🇹🇷❤️🇹🇷
OC Dawgs

Post by OC Dawgs »

Being sent to jail is sure a big issue. But the most pressing matter now, with all your due respect sirs, are the increasing numbers of bugs in quest now. Quest Bugs happening everywhere and it's really frustrating. Let's take note the viewpoint of new players, having to encounter early bugs in Kulgan's tutorial quests (Rogue Bandit repeating part), it'll be very frustrating and there's a tendency they will lose their appetite to play. So I hope the GM Team can find the solution for this, the sooner the better.

Cheers! Enjoy playing everyone!
Doubt is the greatest enemy!
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

KurtAdam wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:16 pm
Hello.

there is no such rule in the game rules. Where is this rule written? Or is this rule one of the stupid rules you invented? I haven't read anything about the game rules saying that if you miss the amnesty check, you will go to jail. And everybody goes to jail for a rule they don't know. I do not understand this. And nobody made a statement about this rule. Then you put people in jail for a rule they don't know.

A lordseth classic
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=2560#p19922

Check rules #7 and #13.
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

LordSeth wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:36 pm I'm sure by now many have noticed and the word has spread.
There is a new feature added to the game this is a very good feature and is a huge help to the GM team.

Every hour during your game play you will see a random message that will ask you a simple question.
"Are you there?"
It's very simple to tap the green check and process with your gaming. Even in PvP this should not be a issue because it will go away immediately after taping the green check.
What is this for? It's obviously to help stop the afk autoclicking that goes on while a GM can not check the maps upon every hour. Its well known that afk autoclicking is forbidden because it gives one an advantage that others do not have. While a player that follows the rules and gradually increase levels if being a steady grinder there is players all the time gaining levels without looking or physically playing the game. Not only are you cheating the common obedient players but you are cheating the game system. If you want to gain levels fast there is another way but it has a price.

More about the afk check message, it has a timer. If you do not tap on the check within 30 seconds you will be kicked from the game (untill you log back on. Not a punishment type of kick) however your account will then be flagged by the server for a manual check to detect if you where using a autoclicker or not or to find how long you have been afk and if your pets were gaining exp for you.
For those of you with autoclickers. You can try to put a click in the position of the check if you like but the great thing is it can be anywhere. You might get lucky and click it once or twice but eventually you will miss it you will get kicked i will get a notification and I will investigate it then I will find you.

If anyone is worried about being flagged or punished the solution to your worry is very simple.
Just pay attention.

If you have any questions please ask we will answer as soon as possible.
This is a very good law
Protects pets
Protects you from bullies
Protects you from any bad event
For example, if you forget that you are in the game and you are looking for something, the game will throw you out so that you do not lose your animals or be attacked.
this is very good
If a person occupies a very good place to spawn, if it is afk, he will go out and we can play easily.
Many used to be bullies, occupying a good place to spawn and staying as long as they wanted and not paying attention to the game at all, blocking the way.
They occupied the space and were away from their page and did not realize at all that they were harassing others.🌸👏🌸
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
And more i can't remember
Sipahi

Post by Sipahi »

At least the stop time on the check screen can't be 60 seconds or 50 seconds? 30 seconds is really short.

Niyet Hayır Akıbet Hayır

Sipahi
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Why is 30 seconds too short? Are you paying attention to the game?
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.