New Formula For Players Over Level 3377

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

Lestat

Re: New Formula For Players Over Level 3377

Post by Lestat »

No thanks, I'm not using glass cannons to line someone else's pockets...I'm a realist...if I wanted to continuesly buy pets, I'd just buy the levels...and yes the higher the pet level, the quicker exp could be gained..but also, when u were at that level, there was unlimited spawn, not 200 per hour..this takes from exp gain as u now are required to constantly change position. If someone else is there grinding u have to change areas completely as not to take from their gameplay..
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
Shawn

Post by Shawn »

You can level extremely fast at elder trappers or dark devil's with ogre halflings and never run out of spawns. It's 400 per autospawn. It resets in 10 mins after no spawns, if you have to continuesly change spots for spawns running out then your obliviosly in the wrong spot for leveling.
Omg8>>mage>>5040
Sniper97>>archer>>131
Death chil>>dwarf>>125
Im-bored>>sword>>110
I-mine>>dwarf>>316
TRAXXAS

Post by TRAXXAS »

Mr_Maks wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:35 pm
terminator wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:56 pm
Mr_Maks wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:44 pm Players are not to blame for the fact that at there was a halt of experience in order to suffer now due to someone else's mistake.
Halt of experience? No it was never intended to have an XP Cap to begin with....Seems like the only reason people are complaining is because they cannot hyper lvl (20+ lvls in a day anymore).
Perhaps you will like an answer similar to real life?
You work 3 years for 1000$ per month and then the owner says that new workers are needed and reduces the salary of old workers to 100$ per month.Will you continue to work at this job?
Sounds like its time to find a new job. And the hyper leveling you are talking about has always been against the rules. I get that the making of pets changed alot but as i said before pets didnt exist when i started playing this game. Crappy shop pets yea but they were for holding hp pots. Remember when abuse of using the link to make lvls was changed because people were getting 2 levels per half hour or so. Was considered abusing a game mechanic and changed to lvl 60 to benefit. This isnt much different than that i guess.... Agreed this change should have been made 3 years ago and i would have been happier with a level cap or extra xp added to next level but i cant complain with how creator wants to change his game. Wether the idea was his or not. Its just a game. If your sole purpose of life is to play FT all day, then im not sure what to tell you. and the dollar sign goes on the other side of the numbers.
Have you ever seen a Mac-11?
New Tech-9 with the extension,
HK, AK-47,
Mayday, Man down, call the reverend,
I put that on the bible boy, count your blessings,
I put that on the bible boy, count your blessings.
(Lyrics by Zuse)
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

+1 = Likes this post
TRAXXAS wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:19 pm Sounds like its time to find a new job. And the hyper leveling you are talking about has always been against the rules. I get that the making of pets changed alot but as i said before pets didnt exist when i started playing this game. Crappy shop pets yea but they were for holding hp pots. Remember when abuse of using the link to make lvls was changed because people were getting 2 levels per half hour or so. Was considered abusing a game mechanic and changed to lvl 60 to benefit. This isnt much different than that i guess.... Agreed this change should have been made 3 years ago and i would have been happier with a level cap or extra xp added to next level but i cant complain with how creator wants to change his game. Wether the idea was his or not. Its just a game. If your sole purpose of life is to play FT all day, then im not sure what to tell you. and the dollar sign goes on the other side of the numbers.
+10 = and really likes this part:
TRAXXAS wrote:Its just a game. If your sole purpose of life is to play FT all day, then im not sure what to tell you.
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
1st4u

Post by 1st4u »

Would we ever be getting lvl cap ? or after few years more we'll start seeing lvl 30,000, 40,000 characters.. who only spent money rather than.. enjoying this wonderful game.. each and every moment..

i admit lvls can be bought.. but not to an extent where its no longer balanced as they would ne untouchable at that lvl..
1st4u

Post by 1st4u »

1st4u wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:33 pm Would we ever be getting lvl cap ? or after few years more we'll start seeing lvl 30,000, 40,000 characters.. who only spent money rather than.. enjoying this wonderful game.. each and every moment..

i admit lvls can be bought.. but not to an extent where its no longer balanced as they would be untouchable at that lvl..
1st
Leone

Post by Leone »

It seems to me that as this is the first of two changes about levelling and xp, then perhaps it would be wise to see both changes and then we will have the full picture.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Leone wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:36 pm It seems to me that as this is the first of two changes about levelling and xp, then perhaps it would be wise to see both changes and then we will have the full picture.
Excellent idea, +1
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
Shawn

Post by Shawn »

What you guys seem to fail to realize is we have seen a reduction in exp that will stop around 13k, but there is nothing saying people can't buy levels after that... So we can still have insane leveled people, as a business stand point this is a great idea.
Omg8>>mage>>5040
Sniper97>>archer>>131
Death chil>>dwarf>>125
Im-bored>>sword>>110
I-mine>>dwarf>>316
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

Depends on what u call good business. If u can go to the store and buy an item for $10, the owner realizes many people buy for this price so he changes the price to $20.. what happens ? Noone now buys the product because they no longer go to the shop.
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-