New Formula For Players Over Level 3377

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

Mr_Maks

Re: New Formula For Players Over Level 3377

Post by Mr_Maks »

I would like to add that this code now also affects gaining experience from quests that most likely the game did not provide.For example, I’ll give you a new daily quest with a magician at 1.-3 which all the time gave 1 level and chance on 2k item and now gives 800m experience.(2.147 needed for level)
And apparently this now applies to all quests, which simply means that the meaning of doing quests at high levels just disappeared.
proto_nuke

Post by proto_nuke »

Next we should take away pets.
Ryaca_1
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

Pets were introduced just because of getting levels closer to two hours and the longer this figure was, the more the player lost meaning in getting levels.What does it mean about the game, too, the pets helped the players in this and the players helped the developer by paying for them.
This topic with a change in experience has been discussed many times and many of those reports were about adding new pets for high-level players who did not need them for a long time due to a stop in the growth of experience.So far, I do not observe new pets, but I see how high-level players receive levels almost every two hours.
I don’t know how to guess and don’t know how it will be realized, but I hope the game will think not only about the new low-level players, but also about all the players who are still playing before making the final decision.
proto_nuke

Post by proto_nuke »

Mr_Maks wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:22 pm Pets were introduced just because of getting levels closer to two hours and the longer this figure was, the more the player lost meaning in getting levels.What does it mean about the game, too, the pets helped the players in this and the players helped the developer by paying for them.
This topic with a change in experience has been discussed many times and many of those reports were about adding new pets for high-level players who did not need them for a long time due to a stop in the growth of experience.So far, I do not observe new pets, but I see how high-level players receive levels almost every two hours.
I don’t know how to guess and don’t know how it will be realized, but I hope the game will think not only about the new low-level players, but also about all the players who are still playing before making the final decision.
I do not believe that pets will ever go away. $$$
Ryaca_1
Leone

Post by Leone »

I distinctly remember levelling before pets. It was slow going and that's an understatement.
terminator

Post by terminator »

Mr_Maks wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:16 am I would like to add that this code now also affects gaining experience from quests that most likely the game did not provide.For example, I’ll give you a new daily quest with a magician at 1.-3 which all the time gave 1 level and chance on 2k item and now gives 800m experience.(2.147 needed for level)
And apparently this now applies to all quests, which simply means that the meaning of doing quests at high levels just disappeared.
Ill inform comp.
Terminator-2000+() archer
Terminator3-85()dwarf
Terminator4-175()Mage
xMortalZ-227 Dwarf
My quest is to promote the future and prevent ill history from repeating itself.
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

Leone wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 4:56 pm I distinctly remember levelling before pets. It was slow going and that's an understatement.
Very understated...and having to share grinding areas with 10+ people...i remember when u had to wait your turn killing at blood mummies...
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
Leone

Post by Leone »

Yep - with a level 20 black axe. My first ever real money purchase in FT and it had to do until 100 as that's all there was.
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

I think besides "buying ad free" i bought the lvl 20 mage robe...lol
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
proto_nuke

Post by proto_nuke »

I remember when I first met Leone at lions on the witches sister map and neither of us had pets. This was before real money pets came out. I believe Leone was level 305. I was level 100 or so as that is before I got crazy with the level buying. Those were simpler times.
Ryaca_1