New Formula For Players Over Level 3377

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

TRAXXAS

Re: New Formula For Players Over Level 3377

Post by TRAXXAS »

Not sure how this would have changed much. Days later they still don't understand why their xp changed. You can explain to a slug why salt burns but they will still try to walk over it. After all they arent very smart. And with the amount of cheating that's been going on for so long now since everyone quit the staff. I think the GMs we currently have are the best thing that ever happened to this game. Along with the update. Someone who bought 10 thousand levels shouldn't be outdid by someone who afk autoclicked for the last few years while there was no gms......
Last edited by TRAXXAS on Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Have you ever seen a Mac-11?
New Tech-9 with the extension,
HK, AK-47,
Mayday, Man down, call the reverend,
I put that on the bible boy, count your blessings,
I put that on the bible boy, count your blessings.
(Lyrics by Zuse)
TRAXXAS

Post by TRAXXAS »

And vasinta do not take my constructive criticism as an insult. It was just observation. And my opinion. We are all welcome to have one. But I won't defend a bunch of brats who think comp stole their imaginary levels that they didn't own. It's pitiful.
Have you ever seen a Mac-11?
New Tech-9 with the extension,
HK, AK-47,
Mayday, Man down, call the reverend,
I put that on the bible boy, count your blessings,
I put that on the bible boy, count your blessings.
(Lyrics by Zuse)
proto_nuke

Post by proto_nuke »

Very well said Traxxas.
Ryaca_1
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

All said and done I like what vasinta said, would love to see it become a normal game/forum "policy"

Would it have changed "much". Maybe yes maybe no in the terms of people being angry and upset BUT being forewarned it 's coming must better than running into a brick wall: ?||.

And then, after that, running into the aftermath and life threats that we just went through.
TRAXXAS wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:45 pm {snip} But I won't defend a bunch of brats who think comp stole their imaginary levels that they didn't own. It's pitiful.
Neither would I and I fail to see where vasinta even touched on that. These "brats" as you put it lost what they never should have received in the first place. Some of them will never see it that way, useless to try and explain. THose are the ones that will be pouring salt in that imaginary wound for a long time.

Her post was one talking of transparency of what's coming and how it will affect us.

How can anyone disagree with that.

KUDOS vasinta.
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
proto_nuke

Post by proto_nuke »

She has made it known that she doesn't agree with the way FT is managed. Even if these things were implemented, she would still not approve. She has a bone to pick with compbatant.

She is always welcome to come back and be a part of the team and actually help implement some of these changes if she wants to though. She has the power to do this.
Ryaca_1
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Well OK, if you say so, I am not privy to other things. I'm simply commenting on the post itself.

As written it makes sense to me.
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
vasinta

Post by vasinta »

My post was aiming to explain how I think any change in this kind of games should be announced and explained in advance.

It was not written to defend abusers nor complainers.
It was not written to disagree with the change (in fact I admire term's idea and his willingness of having it realised)
It was totally not addressing the current game staff: they are just a very small number, facing too huge a task.

This game seriously needs a person working on communication and community-related stuff, as I told Mateusz in a few different occasions and channels.
He is not interested in investing on such a task to be fulfilled. This storm in forum is too good an example of how things should be done were they properly done not to point it out :D

At resigning, I told him I am available providing help: the day he will contact me about that I will be open to dialog :)
--
:popcorn: ardesia's other forum account
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

In many games, when a game takes something away from the players or corrects a mistake due to which the players either lose something basically it is somehow compensated.
Any gifts how in the case of an increase in the experience, variety of new high-level pets so that high-level players not only lose the ability to receive levels, but in reality this update looked like balancing and not just an idea that only takes away something from the players.In fact, the person who makes the announcements and prepares the players for the update is very important but the person who comes up with how to raise the morale of the players who will naturally be upset that they have been lost.
Recently, the game only takes away from the players something but does not give anything in return, which causes the players also a storm of negativity.(Reduced gold production, spawn limit that prevents high-level players from getting the low-level things they need and I still don’t understand why it wasn’t removed from the game if an afk check appeared)and now an update with experience that without new pets makes donators out of competition, although if someone reads the very original post(viewtopic.php?f=8&t=15605) about this update now, you will see that many players wrote about the need for new pets so that players could also be competitive.
All of these evil comments could have been avoided by rushing with the update since the game vseravno wrote off the levels of the players so why was this update right now?If could take your time and plan everything.
Now the players are waiting for the development of events, many are thinking about the same thing that I wrote above and are waiting for any information that the game will prepare for the players after all that we received recently.
In fact, I really miss ardesia and her announcements on the forum; if I read most of her posts, I don’t remember that they get anything other than support.She is one of those who really knows how to apply an update to the players to add at least a drop of positive to them and tell about future plans of the game about which we now do not receive any information.In fact, a competent presentation of information about new and future updates from the administration of the game is very important as they can reassure players and not get the situation that we have now.

I also wanted to apologize for some of my messages, but I'm too emotional and I express my thoughts right away and often this is harsh for which in life I often feel ashamed.But I’m such a person and everyone has a different character.I’m hardly able to change it.
proto_nuke

Post by proto_nuke »

vasinta wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:16 am My post was aiming to explain how I think any change in this kind of games should be announced and explained in advance.

It was not written to defend abusers nor complainers.
It was not written to disagree with the change (in fact I admire term's idea and his willingness of having it realised)
It was totally not addressing the current game staff: they are just a very small number, facing too huge a task.

This game seriously needs a person working on communication and community-related stuff, as I told Mateusz in a few different occasions and channels.
He is not interested in investing on such a task to be fulfilled. This storm in forum is too good an example of how things should be done were they properly done not to point it out :D

At resigning, I told him I am available providing help: the day he will contact me about that I will be open to dialog :)
Now this is an idea that I can support.
Ryaca_1
terminator

Post by terminator »

Mr_Maks wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:12 am In many games, when a game takes something away from the players or corrects a mistake due to which the players either lose something basically it is somehow compensated.
Any gifts how in the case of an increase in the experience, variety of new high-level pets so that high-level players not only lose the ability to receive levels, but in reality this update looked like balancing and not just an idea that only takes away something from the players.In fact, the person who makes the announcements and prepares the players for the update is very important but the person who comes up with how to raise the morale of the players who will naturally be upset that they have been lost.
Recently, the game only takes away from the players something but does not give anything in return, which causes the players also a storm of negativity.(Reduced gold production, spawn limit that prevents high-level players from getting the low-level things they need and I still don’t understand why it wasn’t removed from the game if an afk check appeared)and now an update with experience that without new pets makes donators out of competition, although if someone reads the very original post(viewtopic.php?f=8&t=15605) about this update now, you will see that many players wrote about the need for new pets so that players could also be competitive.
All of these evil comments could have been avoided by rushing with the update since the game vseravno wrote off the levels of the players so why was this update right now?If could take your time and plan everything.
Now the players are waiting for the development of events, many are thinking about the same thing that I wrote above and are waiting for any information that the game will prepare for the players after all that we received recently.
In fact, I really miss ardesia and her announcements on the forum; if I read most of her posts, I don’t remember that they get anything other than support.She is one of those who really knows how to apply an update to the players to add at least a drop of positive to them and tell about future plans of the game about which we now do not receive any information.In fact, a competent presentation of information about new and future updates from the administration of the game is very important as they can reassure players and not get the situation that we have now.

I also wanted to apologize for some of my messages, but I'm too emotional and I express my thoughts right away and often this is harsh for which in life I often feel ashamed.But I’m such a person and everyone has a different character.I’m hardly able to change it.
Regarding the spawn limit being removed. One of the reasons I believe it was implemented was to reduce to MASSIVE inflation brought from items dropped in MASSIVE quantity by monsters. The only other way to go about fixing this issue would be to reduce drops EVEN MORE then they already are. On the topic of compensation, I do agree; however, it is hard to figure out something to compensate something that may just undo the fix that was brought fourth. A new high lvl pet COULD come out which may bring back hyper lvling, the issue which was trying to be fixed etc.
Terminator-2000+() archer
Terminator3-85()dwarf
Terminator4-175()Mage
xMortalZ-227 Dwarf
My quest is to promote the future and prevent ill history from repeating itself.