New Formula For Players Over Level 3377

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

Mr_Maks

Re: New Formula For Players Over Level 3377

Post by Mr_Maks »

terminator wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:23 pm Regarding the spawn limit being removed. One of the reasons I believe it was implemented was to reduce to MASSIVE inflation brought from items dropped in MASSIVE quantity by monsters. The only other way to go about fixing this issue would be to reduce drops EVEN MORE then they already are. On the topic of compensation, I do agree; however, it is hard to figure out something to compensate something that may just undo the fix that was brought fourth. A new high lvl pet COULD come out which may bring back hyper lvling, the issue which was trying to be fixed etc.
In my opinion, this was all normal; the player raises his level and his strengths, and he should receive his drop faster, otherwise there is no point in raising levels...
Maybe?You say so as if the players themselves will add pets with the statistics that they want and not they will be discussed by all gm before they are added.In fact, let the pets appear at least once every 500 levels, but they must be effective so that players can compete with donators.Moreover, pets are not free and also bring money to the developer...

Compensation can be any further if it’s hard to choose one thing, you can always start a survey with several choices so that the players themselves choose.In this regard, the main thing is to have the desire to establish communication with the players and not just to take everything from them and look at the hungry piranhas.

Everyone writes that the players weren’t taken away, but you counted it with the new formula without taking into account the new pets that should be in the game.How many levels could we get if this update was 3 years ago?So this is also not so.

I’ll answer right away that pets wouldn’t be introduced or will not be introduced now.Well, what’s cool to say that those who buy levels will be kings in the game forever, I don’t know how many new players will start playing in ft seeing that without buying levels you can’t do anything.

Consider I spent 6 years of my game, my level is 5900 and Maiden is 12k. How many years, in game opinion, should I still play to catch up with him?I'm only half way...Moreover, no one cancels the fact that he can invest another 10,000 levels and become invincible even for all 20 years in advance.
Balance? :D
TRAXXAS

Post by TRAXXAS »

He paid for that level with his own money. He should deserve an upper hand. We all purchased things to change gameplay at one point. Wether it be pets or lvls. This game was always pay to win. Leveling was intend2d to be difficult
Have you ever seen a Mac-11?
New Tech-9 with the extension,
HK, AK-47,
Mayday, Man down, call the reverend,
I put that on the bible boy, count your blessings,
I put that on the bible boy, count your blessings.
(Lyrics by Zuse)
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

terminator wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:23 pm Regarding the spawn limit being removed. One of the reasons I believe it was implemented was to reduce to MASSIVE inflation brought from items dropped in MASSIVE quantity by monsters. The only other way to go about fixing this issue would be to reduce drops EVEN MORE then they already are. On the topic of compensation, I do agree; however, it is hard to figure out something to compensate something that may just undo the fix that was brought fourth. A new high lvl pet COULD come out which may bring back hyper lvling, the issue which was trying to be fixed etc.
italic mine ... wait a sec here. What about us 1-on-1 fighters.

Swordsman, ogre - 1-on-1 up close and personal.
Archer, 1-on-1 - but can be from a distance if fighting ranged monsters, even through walls, doors other objects.
Dwarf is 1-on-1 for ranged mobs, without bringing them in close then charging in and attacking up close and personal with a fury axe. For melee their fury age is multiple kills for a short time then a cool down.

Reducing the drop rates would kill any hope of these players getting a drop. What a mage can kill in 2 minutes would that a swordsman a LONG time ... don't say "Well you have pets ... so do mages."

Mages are mass killers - reduce their drop rate ... increase the drop rate of other characters.

Read Mr_Maks post again "spawn limit that prevents high-level players from getting the low-level things they need" <<<--- people seen to miss that. Low level things come from lower level mobs.

If he can kill 400 low level monsters in 2 minutes ... a 1-on-1 swordsman will take a lot longer to do the same. The drop% rate has nothing to do with "time it takes" to kill them. It has to do with the spin of the wheel called "RNG Luck" and mass killers have a "faster" change of getting that RNG Lucky "rare" drop.

OH OH --- did someone turn up the heat?
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

TRAXXAS wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:36 pm He paid for that level with his own money. He should deserve an upper hand. We all purchased things to change gameplay at one point. Wether it be pets or lvls. This game was always pay to win. Leveling was intend2d to be difficult
This is just the funniest thing that many players have now learned.I and many players thought that stopping experience is a feature so that players can compete with donators.
But having learned that this is not so and that the game didn’t even immediately come up with a way for pets so that players can compete with them, everyone will naturally complain and if the game does nothing for ordinary players, it also makes no sense to spend years of their life here.
Donators should gain their superiority, but they should also spend even more when players catch up with them.But if players cannot be caught up them will not spend money anymore which is also not profitable for the game LOL!
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

Yo7 guys all lvl up again..
Why ru complaining?was not it harder lvling earlier when there was no pets?why u guys were playing that time and not complain the same thing?
Ur just mad maksimm that u cant do anything!
U gona be more mad when u loose maps!
U guys are giving up after 1 or 2 times dieing acting like a girls..
Never give up guys and fight to the end to last drop of blood!
cotne7 Mage lvl 6200
cotne Archer lvl 200
cotne73 Mage lvl 31
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

I want to say that vasinta always has well thought out ideas and has always given me sound advice. She has always been nothing but nice to me and I like the ideas that she presents from time to time.

I hope that one day in the future, she will return to the team.

She would be beyond valuable.
terminator

Post by terminator »

ryaca_ wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:02 am I want to say that vasinta always has well thought out ideas and has always given me sound advice. She has always been nothing but nice to me and I like the ideas that she presents from time to time.

I hope that one day in the future, she will return to the team.

She would be beyond valuable.
Welcome back to gm ryaca?
Terminator-2000+() archer
Terminator3-85()dwarf
Terminator4-175()Mage
xMortalZ-227 Dwarf
My quest is to promote the future and prevent ill history from repeating itself.
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

Yes thank you.
Jon Jon

Post by Jon Jon »

Lvls needs to be canceled, come on, why little lv creates this idea, since it doesn't have to lose a high level,time hahah, where logic is. Anyway, it's not fair, the worst idea I've ever seen..Don't destroy game absolutely..
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

cotne7 wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:16 pm Yo7 guys all lvl up again..
Why ru complaining?was not it harder lvling earlier when there was no pets?why u guys were playing that time and not complain the same thing?
Ur just mad maksimm that u cant do anything!
U gona be more mad when u loose maps!
U guys are giving up after 1 or 2 times dieing acting like a girls..
Never give up guys and fight to the end to last drop of blood!
There is no point in your words, you yourself complained what update so bad to me in pm too.But as soon as the game deducted levels from the players you started telling what all good.You just changed your shoes when you realized that this change is only a plus for your team.Kindly do not answer me anymore.
I already wrote to you that in principle I dont care about the clan maps,I'm still here only because of my friends who became my second family.