New Formula For Players Over Level 3377

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

Sumit

Re: New Formula For Players Over Level 3377

Post by Sumit »

I totally agreed with cotne... mages r weak now only 4 times click.... next what only 1 time click per sec.... also magic resist, low hp, 50% reduce during pvp too many disadvantage for mages now just only for one healing advantage mages gets that much of disadvantages also now mage hp is more lower than before, if FT keeps doing on more edit then life contne says it will be time for us to leave FT.... i totally agree with cotne......
Leone

Post by Leone »

I've recently seen a screenshot on here where a solo mage is surrounded by around 10 enemies and managed to keep fighting and keep healing. It may have been in a thread that the gm team deleted, but it was something to do with clan wars.

No other class could do this solo. I'd say the mage class is doing OK.
Sumit

Post by Sumit »

If editing mage class goes on..... i bet mages is going to be the weakest and dumbest class... in the history of FT.... and i will sadly have to quit FT cuz.... i wont able to spend thousands of dollar on this game.... i already spend 100$ thats more than enough. I even fear to spend further money, sometimes feels like if i spend thousands of dollar in a minute Ft game can change everything in a matter of sec. And our money will be totally a waste.... and yeah this is true it can happened.... as u all had seen last time a sudden change was made in a matter of sec...
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

I would like someone who says the mage is weak to do the math and show the numbers.

Take a level 2000+ mage with a strong mana setup that you would use for PvP or PvM. What is the damage per second? Easy math as the scrolls give you the formula.

Take a different class of the same level. Same thing with fighting stats, and may as well say best gear. What's the damage per second?

May as well be objective, right?
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

Sumit wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:20 pm If editing mage class goes on..... i bet mages is going to be the weakest and dumbest class... in the history of FT.... and i will sadly have to quit FT cuz.... i wont able to spend thousands of dollar on this game.... i already spend 100$ thats more than enough. I even fear to spend further money, sometimes feels like if i spend thousands of dollar in a minute Ft game can change everything in a matter of sec. And our money will be totally a waste.... and yeah this is true it can happened.... as u all had seen last time a sudden change was made in a matter of sec...
so true!!i totaly agree to sumit..you guys made mage so weak..by magic resistence now mages dmg is nothing.mage is hard to kill but mage is killing so hardly as well!!
and scorpion partys not for mages at all ..scorp got so high resistence.
cotne7 Mage lvl 6200
cotne Archer lvl 200
cotne73 Mage lvl 31
Sumit

Post by Sumit »

Yes cotne right bro parties are not for mages..... using mage class to kill someone is like using a tank to shot down a fighter plane. Mage dont die easily and and mage never can kill someone, but mage will die like a rat in non clan map pvp.... and i think mages players can see that they have killed very few players so far while they had died a lot of times. Also mage is very risky to use gears if mages are in clan as mage can easily drop hard earned gears. I request if mage atleast have like 5% damage resistance cuz... when enemies gangbang mages, mage players have no time to unequip gears. And die easily and drop gears, as mage have low hp, there will be some someone blocking heal and 2 to 3 guys hitting same mage, so its a gangbang and, so far i saw nobody attack mage in 1 vs 1 always like:- 3 vs mage or 2 heal blockers + 1 attackers vs mage. I also have sword class at my noob level 300, i can happily equip my gears and go anywhere but even my mage class is 2k my heart beat always beats fast very scare if someone gangbang me for my precious gears. Its like if u have millions of dollars in ur home u cant sleep well. Sorry to say this if u all dont like what i said, but its fact and i believe many of u who r mage players r experiencing what i said. So my humble request is atleast 5% damage resistance... and my comment doesnt mean to hurt anyone i am just telling my experience.
Sumit

Post by Sumit »

People thinks that this game is developing but in reality we dont realise that this game is doing more bad than good. Eg:- 5 bad = 1 good, so whats the use of this game developing. So what now only option after 10k is spend money to buy levels? This is the only way now i can see... imagine u r now 20k will anyone wait 1 to 2 days for just gaining 1 level, i bet nobody would do that, this totally turning out to be money rip off. I even quited for 6 months now i came back to check if something has change but i can see not yet. Instead getting more worst.
Last edited by Sumit on Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

Sumit wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:24 pm People thinks that this game is developing but in reality we dont realise that this game is doing more bad than good. Eg:- 5 bad = 1 good, so whats the use of this game developing. So what now only option after 10k is spend money to buy levels? This is the only i can see... imagine u r now 20k will anyone wait 1 to 2 days for just gaining 1 level, i bet nobody would do that, this totally turning out to be money rip off. I even quited for 6 months now i came back to check if something has change but i can see not yet.
I do completely agree.
For example night mode. You can't turn it off. It's super annoying. You can't see anything.....
I really hate how such a fun game gets so dumb development.

And rus... They take over evrything.
What's the fun in losing everything as soon as you get it?

He'll get no money if this continues.
And we all know this gam did only for money.

Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
Sumit

Post by Sumit »

U r right barkely he did this for money... i dont mind how developer earn money before, but the lastest way he tried to earn money is by torturing players and forcing to spend, there are may good ways to earn money but this way its totally greedy and selfish way to earn money. There are thousands of game in playstore they make players to spend money but in a good way by which both players and developers are satisfied but here its too much i dont have words to say as i am not an english.
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant »

Explain me what are you talking about because I don't understand. Nothing was changed recently in mages mechanics and this thread is also about something totally different.