New Formula For Players Over Level 3377

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

proto_nuke

Re: New Formula For Players Over Level 3377

Post by proto_nuke »

On the other hand, now since leveling will be pointless now I will have time to go play Omega Vanitas without feeling obligated to keep leveling. That's where I'll be.
Ryaca_1
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

terminator wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:45 am
Lestat wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:34 am Does anyone else feel the thinking behind the exp gain was only....how do I stop Jaya,mak, and kiper from getting stronger....without thinking how it affects the game as a whole ?
I ask for patience as we working on this problem :)
It should have been a complete thought instead of a halfthought...
U didn't ask for patience when u added the bs...ull get none now
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
proto_nuke

Post by proto_nuke »

:lol:
Ryaca_1
Cashew

Post by Cashew »

Because it changes how people think about even joining/creating clans to begin with. It's hard to stick around when there ain't really much else to do yet if you try, you'll never be able to do anything.

Not to mention everybody takes everything way too seriously to the point they all hate each other. It's just a game and I honestly would love to play in clan warfare but if the toxicity wasn't bad enough, it's not fun if the only thing you can ever do without getting in the way blocking heals or being other clans' fodder is siege or build. If you do the latter, it gets wiped anyway because you can't defend it so there's no point in that either.

Making it unrealistic to obtain the levels necessary to compete in clans discourages growth. This game is all about levels and clans in the long run. If you can never compete in either then what is there to encourage new players to stick around?

They'll just continue to play for a few days/weeks then quit because they realize there's no feasible way to participate in what is the only content in this game that isn't boring grinding. Yeah there are quests, but there are only so many of them and not everybody likes running around fetching items for hours. The whole point of quests is to get stronger anyway, in which the only real reason to get stronger is for clans.
proto_nuke

Post by proto_nuke »

I'm still not convinced it affects everyone.
Ryaca_1
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

Exactly cash. Except half the quests aren't finished. A third that are are require half mil to 3b to complete...and where do we get gold ? Crafting or mob drops ( both rates on these are horrendous) not to mention, you can't craft higher than your level(so how do you make money before 500 clubs?) Umm..u beg at spawn? (Most do, which is another thread here somewhere)

I still think the exp equation should work both ways...lowers get more exp-highers get less...only good thing...they finally capped grinding exp at 13377 I believe it was..but didn't say u can't buy past that..

Well if hi lvls can't level and can't drop mats for crafting...all that's left is build and seige...since their builds are maxed, that leaves seige...so ya, u build to be destroyed until you get bored of that..

Vicious circle of FT..
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
Sklep

Post by Sklep »

More players exiting now game than join...
And they work for it, why change something if work by few years? Good work realy... more do bad ideas and me too and rest players exit the game, congratulation
Hello, i have hope u had a nice day!
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

Cashew wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:37 am Because it changes how people think about even joining/creating clans to begin with. It's hard to stick around when there ain't really much else to do yet if you try, you'll never be able to do anything.

Not to mention everybody takes everything way too seriously to the point they all hate each other. It's just a game and I honestly would love to play in clan warfare but if the toxicity wasn't bad enough, it's not fun if the only thing you can ever do without getting in the way blocking heals or being other clans' fodder is siege or build. If you do the latter, it gets wiped anyway because you can't defend it so there's no point in that either.

Making it unrealistic to obtain the levels necessary to compete in clans discourages growth. This game is all about levels and clans in the long run. If you can never compete in either then what is there to encourage new players to stick around?

They'll just continue to play for a few days/weeks then quit because they realize there's no feasible way to participate in what is the only content in this game that isn't boring grinding. Yeah there are quests, but there are only so many of them and not everybody likes running around fetching items for hours. The whole point of quests is to get stronger anyway, in which the only real reason to get stronger is for clans.
They cannot participate on their own, but can join any of the teams.Any player can help with this if desired.Levels play a role only for the weakest class in the game, namely the mage who has the worst siege and low-level survival in the game.Any warrior can safely participate with at least 500 level.At the same time, the game decided to destroy the mage by fixing it almost twice.No comment.
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

+1 to maks..he is right..
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
g.jibladze

Post by g.jibladze »

FT going in hell this is too late because most players already are 3377 + and all of them will be sad about it. if game need to reduce lvl ing speed make lvl limit about 15k because no one is 15k+ yet. this update will give more possibility for ppl who spends money for games.everything will be decided with real money because people can buy lvl s and they will reach high lvl s fast and players which don't spending much money will stuck at 7-8k lvl. so game will be only money machine nothing more. lvl limit is best choice i think. ill stop playing this game because of internet have much more games which is satisfactory for people. its frustration for me when game changes laws which changes everything in game. this game is like car which have not right way and its going inside fields and crushing every objects with way (in this game objects are we : players(users)). :evil:
g-jibladze mage lvl 5400-600
IronHulk dwarf lvl 620
GIO1 sword lvl 136
GIO2 mage lvl 50
GIO3 ogre lvl 75