New Formula For Players Over Level 3377

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

cotne7

Re: New Formula For Players Over Level 3377

Post by cotne7 »

Grahf wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:52 am
compbatant wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:29 pm
cotne7 wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:24 pm Ok but this thing will be very unfair if other 3377+pllayers lvls wont be reduced..coz tthey got lvls easier..why should i gwt each lvl in 1 hour when othwr was getting in 15 minuts earlier...
Ofcourse bought lvls must not be touched but grinded lvls should be reduced and it should be done as soon as posible..
Otherwise it will be too unfair and i will be leaving ft
The problem is that I don't have information about which levels were activated on certain account and which were grinded.

P.S.
I would like to thank terminator for creating this formula :)
Don't have information cause it's to late to do anything lol something should of been done when the 3 last GM's stepped down (or even way before that) and your game became a free for all full of cheaters leveling afk 24/7 theking is a prime example he was 1200 when they left in the time span that took to get new GM's he was able to get to 4k+ breaking rules that you set this should of been done long time ago and he's also not the only one (there has even been video evidence but that wasn't enough heck even kipers admitted to it in mchat when meg called him out on it and had proof yet nothing was done) there are others who did just like him i agree with ryaca this basically helps the high levels become even more untouchable as now it will take 10x longer for anyone else to accomplish what they did... so much for rules and playing by them as most who broke them heavily at that time and still are running around still reaping the rewards of their illegitimately gained levels and therefore will even more now :roll: basically now if you want to contend with them on even ground level wise its become pay to win lol
I completly agree to you in everything..mostly on theking case.
Theking was rly griding afk 24/7..i have killed him alots of times at underground devils at afk..now he changed spot and no longer lvling at undegrounds coz he scared of me..
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
Eclipse--

Post by Eclipse-- »

Agree with you cotne. Mage is the worst class now...
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

I recently tested the levels in an hour at my ogre and it's just awful.
Not only is getting the levels the most boring process in the game, so even playing all day you get an average of no higher than 10-14 levels.I just got out of this terrible figure at an hour of time on a level and the game says that I will soon be there again :D
Tell me how many players are willing to spend hours of their life for 10-14 lvl per day? I think not much.
Reducing an online game is this a game development plan?Interesting.

The fixation of the magician with 4 clicks per second. I played the magician for almost seven years, not to destroyed him by a click.
The mage is the weakest class in the game and not even the dwarf.Mage have lower pvp dmg -50% standart pvp resist and -80% pvp magic resist from 3k items set.All classes except the magician can survive in pvp and you can not imagine how difficult it is to play them.Having looked at the statistics of deaths in PvP, if it is available, I’m sure that at least 50% of the 5 classes will be mage.Despite the extreme survival of the mage, he is vulnerable to blocking healing and he cannot escape from pvp.Meanwhile, like any other class, you can avoid PVP by log out form the game or accelerating and running.
Make the hardest class weaker when he is already very weakest class in the game is not logical.

Thanks for almost 7 years of my game, I really found many friends who became my second family but the game began to move in the wrong direction making it too complicated.To recall at least the spawn limit and the quest with the altar for which low-level things are needed that are impossible to get quickly, I have to run from spawn to spawn on average getting 1 drop for 4 spawn this is not normal.
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

I won't get into the nerfing of mages here, but the only way I see to balance this is to make the equation also work backwards so lower levels can advance quicker to the 3377 level...this would at least promote grinding for the lower levels...then maybe this could work
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
rev1

Post by rev1 »

these super high lvls bought their lvls. they didnt grind them.
you can still do that.
those without funds to buy probably never reach the 3k+anyway.

its the buying which is causing the differences.
not the reduction of xp after a lvl which is impossible for non buyers anyway.

imo reaching the lvl where max gear is available shoyld be easier by grinding.. up to lv4k
proto_nuke

Post by proto_nuke »

Cashew wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:28 am @Ryaca What I meant by that amount is that if you're gonna buy levels, you might as well buy enough to actually compete and the only way to do that is to start off buying that amount. There is no reason to "buy" levels if you buy anything less, as you'll still get your *hiss* handed to you in PvP (the only real reason to increase your level to begin with, except maybe 2k for faster movement speed).

The biggest incentive to purchase levels is to be competitive in PvP. The only way to be competitive in PvP is to spend that amount, as you can never really be competitive unless you do so. Yeah you can fight your own levels, but somebody always knows someone bigger than you to bring to fight you instead.

People won't want to play / spend money on a PvP game that they have no chance of competing in unless they drop an unrealistic amount for the average person.

You'll never be able to do this grinding alone so long as there is no limit. They can just grind faster than you and widen the gap even more, barring they all quit it would be impossible to get anywhere close. This change literally is thousands of hours/monies worth of advantage towards anybody already at a higher level compared to someone yet to reach it.
Ah that makes sense. Agreed.
Ryaca_1
proto_nuke

Post by proto_nuke »

rev1 wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:35 pm these super high lvls bought their lvls. they didnt grind them.
you can still do that.
those without funds to buy probably never reach the 3k+anyway.

its the buying which is causing the differences.
not the reduction of xp after a lvl which is impossible for non buyers anyway.

imo reaching the lvl where max gear is available shoyld be easier by grinding.. up to lv4k
I know quite a few high levels that grinded their levels. Even if they bought some their levels were mostly grinded.
Ryaca_1
proto_nuke

Post by proto_nuke »

I really like Maks post and agree.
Ryaca_1
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

I tottally agree too maksimm as well..i rly like his post and he is right...
Please bring clicking faster back or pvp or griding or playing ft at all is too boring now..it takes 30 second to kill lvl 160 sword with 4370mages full mana is not it unfair??!
4 clicks per second is too low!!7 was rly ok..also swords cant freeze players as fast too...now pvp is just a slow moution...which is too boring..
Combatant you need to make client comfortable..with such an updates no one is in compfort as you see from posts..so please bring back clicking faster...
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

Fist you guys did spell resist hifher and higher on melee gears..then u guys made lower mana on mage gears..now u made clciking slower..is not it enought to stop mages weaking?
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157