Level Adjustment for Players (Level 3377+) to the New XP System

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

Lestat

Re: Level Adjustment for Players (Level 3377+) to the New XP System

Post by Lestat »

I just wanna throw this out there, many forget that during the "TOMMY AND JM PUNK BUYOUT" many of one side had great amounts of levels bought for their "loyalty" now these shared accounts get another benefit over those who actually worked for their levels..
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
terminator

Post by terminator »

Lestat wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:41 pm I just wanna throw this out there, many forget that during the "TOMMY AND JM PUNK BUYOUT" many of one side had great amounts of levels bought for their "loyalty" now these shared accounts get another benefit over those who actually worked for their levels..
Sharing is against the rules, some things of the past will always stay here. But we try to fix as much as possible. A bought lvl is a bought lvl, no matter who bought it.
Terminator-2000+() archer
Terminator3-85()dwarf
Terminator4-175()Mage
xMortalZ-227 Dwarf
My quest is to promote the future and prevent ill history from repeating itself.
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

Yes their "buying loyalty" is part of what prompted the strict enforcement (mainly because the original owners of these accts reclaimed them after the boost) of no sharing, but in the end, these are the account (s) that benefit most here...but also shows how many claim they "earned" levels with no work, and shows that the ones "suspected" of buying to the top actually put in work
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
terminator

Post by terminator »

Lestat wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:49 pm Yes their "buying loyalty" is part of what prompted the strict enforcement (mainly because the original owners of these accts reclaimed them after the boost) of no sharing, but in the end, these are the account (s) that benefit most here...but also shows how many claim they "earned" levels with no work, and shows that the ones "suspected" of buying to the top actually put in work
Buying levels supports the game. Previously, 100 lvls was worth less to a lvl 10k then a lvl 200, now its inverse this. The value of levels increased, which was a byproduct of this, not the reason for the change.
Terminator-2000+() archer
Terminator3-85()dwarf
Terminator4-175()Mage
xMortalZ-227 Dwarf
My quest is to promote the future and prevent ill history from repeating itself.
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

-3000 levels thanks game.Your justice is that donators are now invincible and cannot be surpassed in level.I spent more than 6 years of my life to catch up with Maiden W and still could not and the game deleted my levels.Good balancing guys can now win only those who spend their real money those who do not spend can leave the game.Thanks for killing the game with pay to win.I'm not going to spend another 6 years of my life to catch up with 13k Maiden W.
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

It seems to be a more "we couldnt beat them so lets change the rules" bit than a " make things fair "
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
Leone

Post by Leone »

To everyone who has used an autoclicker. You are the reason this has happened.

Just think about your own role in all this.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Leone wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:32 pm To everyone who has used an autoclicker. You are the reason this has happened.

Just think about your own role in all this.
Well said ... this change doesn't affect me, but I like it.
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
GranAccounts

Post by GranAccounts »

I think this is a great step in the future of this game .!!! Great job termy
Rothost

Post by Rothost »

terminator wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:38 pm
Leone wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:37 pm I think a player with the initials MM has been asking for this for quite some time.

My thoughts:

When I joined ft in 2013, LVL 100 was something beyond everyone's reach never mind 1k or 3377.

The game has obviously evolved since then. The levelling system hasn't kept up

People boasting of levels in 6 minutes or whatever - well that is ridiculous. Too easy, no challenge and not fair to other players. Be honest.

Indeed, the issue has not only been stopped, it has been erased from history. :)
BIG THUMBS UP...and great suggestion MM...although you probly dint think this would b the result :lol:
SUGGESTIONS:
Clan Duke Helper (Post Thu Jun 23, 2016)
Clan pet storage (Post Tue Nov 22, 2016)
Outlaw penalty (Post Tue Nov 22, 2016)
Gear UpGrades (Post Thu Feb 22, 2018)

[ok] Rothost (D)- Amazon
[SMRF] Rothosta (L)- Huntress
[WAAR] Roth (D)- Freya