Level Adjustment for Players (Level 3377+) to the New XP System

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

LostKnight

Re: Level Adjustment for Players (Level 3377+) to the New XP System

Post by LostKnight »

Lysol wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:02 am Wasting your time autoclicking your levels came back to bite you guys. I think this is a fantastic addition to the game especially cause we all know who autoclick.
I think is was terminator that said: "We erased history." What did not happen 3 years ago, by a simple math formula erased the "easy levels" where

bought levels removed
what was left had an adjustment for the levels over 3377
↓↓ → if the levels were lower than 3377
bought levels put back

2 neurons have gone out looking for 1 that escaped, leaving 1 at home minding the ship, so maybe I got it wrong but that's the way I see it and it all looks good to me.
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
proto_nuke

Post by proto_nuke »

I would love to see blitzcraig, MadMikael, Ardesia, Dahobbit, or J Valdez comment on this change. :)
Ryaca_1
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

lollolol.

what about jhouses i bought for me or OTHER players? Or pets.

1 house=more than 50 Lvls.
1 pet= 2 Levels.

Its bad system and i understand players invested lifetime and now reduced their levels.
Lifetime invest is more important than money...it will never come back !
Without lifetime investing..its not an mmorpg !
A player who is helping others at quests is more hornorable as players they allways grinding.
Allways level grinder is not Multiplayer ! They can level allways alone and they do it !
Ppl investing lifetime helping others allways and they are mostely lower level.
Its the style they play. They never reach 3377.

Now it means if u pay more money, u will getting more higher, but only levels invested, not pets or houses or skins...only levels !

Bad bad bad !

Greetings..SK
DUKE of SK-Clan
terminator

Post by terminator »

SK1976 wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:05 am lollolol.

1 pet= 2 Levels.

Its bad system and i understand players invested lifetime and now reduced their levels.
A player who is helping others at quests is more hornorable as players they allways grinding.
Allways level grinder is not Multiplayer ! They can level allways alone and they do it !

Now it means if u pay more money, u will getting more higher, but only levels invested, not pets or houses or skins...only levels !

Bad bad bad !

Greetings..SK
Understood, but there was an issue of the cap, allowing for players after 3377 to SOAR in lvls. It was unfair to every player below 3377. This change made it so 3377 is no longer a special number, and no one got an unfair advantage from it
Terminator-2000+() archer
Terminator3-85()dwarf
Terminator4-175()Mage
xMortalZ-227 Dwarf
My quest is to promote the future and prevent ill history from repeating itself.
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

SK1976 wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:05 am lollolol.

1 pet= 2 Levels.

Bad bad bad !

Greetings..SK
Pets and houses and other account improvements were not changed. Those things still exist on the accounts that has them. In fact, some few players may have been lowered below lvl 4000, but are still being allowed to keep the pets they bought at 4000 (pink dinos).
I repeat, NO bought items, levels, houses, or other real money improvements have been harmed by this. If you bought some, they will remain.

As for your other concern, yes. It is possible that many who bought pet items to sell will now invest in levels for themselves, or even to sell to high lvl players. Markets always change with big updates. We will all simply have to adjust to it.
Omnes Autem Uri
JIykuHaToP

Post by JIykuHaToP »

Это крах игры, спасибо вам неуважаемые
JIykuHaToP

Post by JIykuHaToP »

This innovation in the game will reduce the number of players and the popularity of the game as a whole, as a result of which the game will die.
coolguy

Post by coolguy »

JIykuHaToP wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:48 am This innovation in the game will reduce the number of players and the popularity of the game as a whole, as a result of which the game will die.
Maybe decrease number of players. BUT, 75% of people liked it, it seems fair to me. I know a lot of players who !AFK! grind. No Names Given.
I'm the palm between the two swords
-
-
-
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

How many of the new players will like the fact that they can never catch up with the donators?It is impossible to deny the facts in which now both new players and old ones will not be able to compete with them.Number of players is the future of the game.The more players the more profit for the developer.Reducing the number of players will never help the game.This is a fact and you can not argue with that.
coolguy

Post by coolguy »

Mr_Maks wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:06 am How many of the new players will like the fact that they can never catch up with the donators?It is impossible to deny the facts in which now both new players and old ones will not be able to compete with them.Number of players is the future of the game.The more players the more profit for the developer.Reducing the number of players will never help the game.This is a fact and you can not argue with that.
True. so what's your point here?
I'm the palm between the two swords
-
-
-