Level Adjustment for Players (Level 3377+) to the New XP System

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

Mr_Maks

Re: Level Adjustment for Players (Level 3377+) to the New XP System

Post by Mr_Maks »

The point is that this change had to be thought out to the smallest detail before appearing in the game.
When it comes to removing the level of players, this should be a prepared update that will either be calculated to the smallest detail or somehow compensate for the inconvenience.I feel that the people who worked on this update put pressure on the compbatant to do it as quickly as possible, although this was never necessary.
With this update, new pets were supposed to come out, but as I said in my last idea to help new players, new pets should appear not only for high levels but also for low.This will help new players and new players will help the developer.
And the most important detail is that the levels were removed without taking into account new pets that should appear in the game.This is a topic that I will come back very often because such ideas should not come out until they are brought to a full state of readiness.
coolguy

Post by coolguy »

Mr_Maks wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:24 am The point is that this change had to be thought out to the smallest detail before appearing in the game.
When it comes to removing the level of players, this should be a prepared update that will either be calculated to the smallest detail or somehow compensate for the inconvenience.I feel that the people who worked on this update put pressure on the compbatant to do it as quickly as possible, although this was never necessary.
With this update, new pets were supposed to come out, but as I said in my last idea to help new players, new pets should appear not only for high levels but also for low.This will help new players and new players will help the developer.
And the most important detail is that the levels were removed without taking into account new pets that should appear in the game.This is a topic that I will come back very often because such ideas should not come out until they are brought to a full state of readiness.
+1 I agree, Low levels will never get same level as the higher if there is no chance, specially after the Level Adjustment. (I still like the idea) I agree with low levels for pets/higher lvls.
I'm the palm between the two swords
-
-
-
JIykuHaToP

Post by JIykuHaToP »

coolguy wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:13 am
Mr_Maks wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:06 am How many of the new players will like the fact that they can never catch up with the donators?It is impossible to deny the facts in which now both new players and old ones will not be able to compete with them.Number of players is the future of the game.The more players the more profit for the developer.Reducing the number of players will never help the game.This is a fact and you can not argue with that.
True. so what's your point here?
coolguy

Post by coolguy »

JIykuHaToP wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:06 am
coolguy wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:13 am
Mr_Maks wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:06 am How many of the new players will like the fact that they can never catch up with the donators?It is impossible to deny the facts in which now both new players and old ones will not be able to compete with them.Number of players is the future of the game.The more players the more profit for the developer.Reducing the number of players will never help the game.This is a fact and you can not argue with that.
True. so what's your point here?
What? lol Why did you copy what me and maks said
I'm the palm between the two swords
-
-
-
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

coolguy wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:11 am What? lol Why did you copy what me and maks said
It's called "Quoting"
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Hmmm ... wait a second.

There is a before and after picture here!

Before 3377:
  1. there are a lot of players that bought the levels have and they still have their levels.
  2. there are a lot of players that bought enough levels to "get to the CAP" because XP required didn't increase after that, meaning as they gained levels it became easier and faster because their STR/MANA increased while the XP needed remained the same. These players had:
    • their bought levels removed from their accounts
      • remaining levels adjusted as if the XP had increased per level
      • reducing the FREE levels they gained very quickly that people below the CAP could not do.
    • their bought levels were then returned to their account
  3. there are a lot of old player that never bought a single level, choosing to play the game instead
After 3377
  1. the old players that bought their levels still have there levels.
  2. the old players that grabbed the free levels can buy levels to catch up
  3. new players can still buy levels to catch up
  4. new players can play the game to level just as some old players have chosen to to
So if you chose to leave because your levels were adjusted, that's OK, it's your choice.
New players will continue to join the game, spend real money buying what can be bought and that includes levels.
And the rest of us will just carry on playing
Last edited by LostKnight on Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
rev1

Post by rev1 »

A new player can never catch up with the donators.
not before and not after the adjustment.
A new player, or old player who doesnt buy lvls will tale many many years to reach the lvl needed for dino pets.
And with decreased monster xp and spawn limmits that has only become worse.
the game has been p2w from the moment you could buy your lvls instead of playing for them.
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

LostKnight wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:13 pm Hmmm ... wait a second.

There is a before and after picture here!

Before 3377:
  1. there are a lot of players that bought the levels have and they still have their levels.
  2. there are a lot of players that bought enough levels to "get to the CAP" because XP required didn't increase after that, meaning as they gained levels it became easier and faster because their STR/MANA increased while the XP needed remained the same. These players had:
    • their bought bought levels removed from their accounts
      • remaining levels adjusted as if the XP had increased per level
      • reducing the FREE levels they gained very quickly that people below the CAP could not do.
    • their bought levels were then returned to their account
  3. there are a lot of old player that never bought a single level, choosing to play the game instead
After 3377
  1. the old players that bought their levels still have there levels.
  2. the old players that grabbed the free levels can buy levels to catch up
  3. new players can still buy levels to catch up
  4. new players can play the game to level just as some old players have chosen to to
So if you chose to leave because your levels were adjusted, that's OK, it's your choice.
New players will continue to join the game, spend real money buying what can be bought and that includes levels.
And the rest of us will just carry on playing
Well said.
Omnes Autem Uri
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

rev1 wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:12 pm
A new player can never catch up with the donators.
not before and not after the adjustment.
A new player, or old player who doesnt buy lvls will tale many many years to reach the lvl needed for dino pets.
And with decreased monster xp and spawn limmits that has only become worse.
the game has been p2w from the moment you could buy your lvls instead of playing for them.
Rev1 is correct. "Donators" have ALWAYS HAD the advantage, and will ALWAYS HAVE the advantage. New players will not even know the difference, simply because the change happened before they reached the point where it even makes a difference.
Therefore, the entire argument is null. Experience has been "balanced", as much as it can possibly be.
The same rule applies now as it did before: If grinding is too slow for you, buy your superiority. If you cannot buy, patiently grind.
Omnes Autem Uri
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

TRUTH!