New clan map

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

Leone

Re: New clan map

Post by Leone »

I like this. Then maybe experienced clan players - friend and foe - can work together to iron out issues and problems for the game.

A testing map. What a fantastic opportunity.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

compbatant wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:15 pm
James142 wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:08 am Currently unable to enter the map if using the pc version of game, upon attempting to enter the map, the app crashes (or maybe its just me, but I'll assume its for anyone using pc version)
I uploaded new version. Please update:
http://dmgamestudio.com/files/ft7.zip
OK NOT Clan related but:
Just grabbed that - Still no "auto-walk" or is this a feature removed from the game?

Back to changing passwords
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
terminator

Post by terminator »

LostKnight wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:02 am
compbatant wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:15 pm
James142 wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:08 am Currently unable to enter the map if using the pc version of game, upon attempting to enter the map, the app crashes (or maybe its just me, but I'll assume its for anyone using pc version)
I uploaded new version. Please update:
http://dmgamestudio.com/files/ft7.zip
OK NOT Clan related but:
Just grabbed that - Still no "auto-walk" or is this a feature removed from the game?

Back to changing passwords
Feature was removed
compbatant wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:47 pm I just released 7.3.1 with some additional fixes.
There was bug that if you stacked in trade window for example Heavenly Armor which uses Chaotic Armor icon but with different colors then it was displayed as Chaotic Armor not Heavenly Armor. It is fixed now.
Stacking two or more +2 levels items in trade window caused displaying unknown item - now you can't stack +2 items - this is server side fix so it is fixed for all versions.
Fixed bug that you could stack only two items in trade window - this is server side fix so it is fixed for all versions.
Fixed problem with continuous walking if you released finger too far away from virtual joystick.
Terminator-2000+() archer
Terminator3-85()dwarf
Terminator4-175()Mage
xMortalZ-227 Dwarf
My quest is to promote the future and prevent ill history from repeating itself.
rev1

Post by rev1 »

compbatant wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:14 pm
Barkley wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:55 pm This isn't going to give anyone a chance. Rus are going to make there clans and kill all new ones, this does nothing to help new clans and just gives them more land if 4 maps isn't enough. Now they have 5. Ridicules. New clans will never have a chance in the game like this.
What is your solution for this?

just a crazy idea and dont know if its possible but...

how about making it so that when a character enters a clan map, he cannot enter another clanmap for a month? or 2 weeks.

people could still use alts to try grap land on new maps but their high lvls would be prevented from being everywhere.
they have to choose between defending own map, attacking new map or support for their alt on new map.
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

compbatant wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:14 pm
Barkley wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:55 pm This isn't going to give anyone a chance. Rus are going to make there clans and kill all new ones, this does nothing to help new clans and just gives them more land if 4 maps isn't enough. Now they have 5. Ridicules. New clans will never have a chance in the game like this.
What is your solution for this?
Have none lol, it's a beautiful map but should probably not be a clan map..
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

Lestat wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:06 am 2 rework catapults. Range of 12 and ability to hide under towers to catapult, makes defending useless. Im not sure what to do here, maybe others have suggestions.
It's not true, we’ve been attacking this castle for about two weeks now and it’s still in full health.Catapults have never been so strongq.Against them,you just need know how to play+good team and not inactive clan for heal buildings.
I see much msgs about inactive clans,catapult kill only inactive clans,what problem?
: Show
Screenshot_2019-10-09-09-23-33-871_com.dmstudio.ftmmorpg.png
Screenshot_2019-10-09-09-23-33-871_com.dmstudio.ftmmorpg.png (1.59 MiB) Viewed 6819 times
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

terminator wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:34 am
LostKnight wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:02 am Still no "auto-walk" or is this a feature removed from the game?
Feature was removed
WHY!!!!!!!!

When Comp says, in the same post:
compbatant wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:47 pm Fixed problem with continuous walking if you released finger too far away from virtual joystick.
So obviously "continuous walking" is suppose to be there.
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

Yes, in fact, I also did not understand why it was deleted since it was convenient enough to use the joystick.I don’t remember anyone complaining about it.
On the other hand, auto-walking to npc or to unfinished clan buildings when you missclick on them is still in the game and annoying enough.I think this is what should be fixed.
terminator

Post by terminator »

Mr_Maks wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:49 pm Yes, in fact, I also did not understand why it was deleted since it was convenient enough to use the joystick.I don’t remember anyone complaining about it.
On the other hand, auto-walking to npc or to unfinished clan buildings when you missclick on them is still in the game and annoying enough.I think this is what should be fixed.
I am not sure why it was deleted, I do also wish "autowalking" was removed also.
Terminator-2000+() archer
Terminator3-85()dwarf
Terminator4-175()Mage
xMortalZ-227 Dwarf
My quest is to promote the future and prevent ill history from repeating itself.
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

Continuous walking in the joystick replaced the included function of pressing the screen, which replaced and was better than this function because moving by clicking on the screen is not reliable since clicking on any of the abilities or on the backpack there is a chance that you will press a little to the left and the character will go to this point.
I use the joystick from about 250 level and completely avoided movement with tapping the screen, but with these changes in the joystick, tapping the screen will probably be needed to easier moving from map to map, but you have to turn it off in pvp since there’s no way to make a mistake in pvp.If this fix for the joystick had no good reason, I would leave it in the game bc it was convenient.

As for autowalk, this function really never made any sense, you can always go to the NPC or the unfinished building on your own, and when the game forces you to approach them instead of just looking at the building’s health, this is really a problem in many cases.