- Option for choosing different server in game settings
- Support for lights, day and night mode
- Improved AFK check
- Opening text input initiated by server
- Code refactoring and clean up
In settings window you can choose the server you want to connect.
Three options are available now:
- Main server. In 99,9% you want to connect here.
- Test server. Server only for test purposes. I will be uploading there new server code with bug fixes and and new futures before updating the main server to test if all is good.
I copied there the content from main server so your account should be already there. In the future I will probably add there option for full sandbox mode where you can add monsters, portals, etc from built in map editor
so you can work on new content and if it will be good then it will be added to the main server.
- Local server for development - basically is for me and few trusted content makers who can work on their own local servers.
It is still under development but this new client should be ready too handle all necessary things. Now I am working on server side. You can check how it looks in dungeon on start map on test server.
Some ideas: torches in backpack will give you more light. Torches will be craftable and you don't need any building for it. You will be able to do this from your backpack.
I am waiting for your ideas how long should be the night. 2 hours night, 4 hours daylight? There will be also dawn and dusk.
Improved AFK check.
Rotating window doesn't close AFK check window (also NPC quest dialog and other similar windows).
Client send to the server info that AFK window was displayed to prevent from situations where it couldn't be opened like during trade, shopping etc and server didn't know about it.
I added new packet which give server possibility to request opening text input in client. I will use this in the future so you will be able to answer immediately to messages received from other players.
I made giant code clean up which should help in the future with adding new features and easier finding bugs.
To get Android beta version follow this link:
https://play.google.com/apps/testing/co ... o.ftmmorpg
To get PC version use this link:
To get iOS version:
please be patient