Particle effects

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

James142

Re: Particle effects

Post by James142 »

The new effects do not appear to be in the pc version, I have redownloaded the link from the topic that contains the links. I updated it on my phone and the effects do look very nice, but it would be very nice to have it on the pc version as well.
The OG Rasta

“Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win”
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant »

James142 wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:36 pm The new effects do not appear to be in the pc version, I have redownloaded the link from the topic that contains the links. I updated it on my phone and the effects do look very nice, but it would be very nice to have it on the pc version as well.
I just check it and downloaded game from: http://dmgamestudio.com/files/ft7.zip
and I have the new effects. Are you sure you downloaded from that link? What is displayed in credits window?
James142

Post by James142 »

compbatant wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:54 am
James142 wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:36 pm The new effects do not appear to be in the pc version, I have redownloaded the link from the topic that contains the links. I updated it on my phone and the effects do look very nice, but it would be very nice to have it on the pc version as well.
and I have the new effects. Are you sure you downloaded from that link? What is displayed in credits window?
The credits say that it is the latest version, 7.7.2 but I tried on test and main, and did not see the new effects. I downloaded it from the download links topic in general information.
The OG Rasta

“Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win”
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant »

James142 wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:23 am
compbatant wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:54 am
The credits say that it is the latest version, 7.7.2 but I tried on test and main, and did not see the new effects. I downloaded it from the download links topic in general information.
Did you extract it or run directly from zip? Make sure that the game folder is writable to allow download updated files. If this not help I will release update soon.
Imrazor

Post by Imrazor »

When I saw the new attack of th mage I didn't think it was real.
But a problem that I found with it is:
They look great but don't really fit with the theme of the game.
Or mabye im just not used to it.

More items need these animations so mage doesn't stand out so much.
Ah! like gold fall the leavs in the wind
long years numberless as the wings of
trees!
theking

Post by theking »

When will you be able to activate or deactivate night mode? In my opinion I don't like it, I lost a pet because I saw everything dark ... it would be a good idea to put that option.
theking (mage) lvl 6000🧙‍♂️
jaironerja (arch) lvl 4002🏹
thekingdwf(dwarf) lvl 160⛏️
zaape (swordman) lvl 100🗡️
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant »

theking wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:24 pm When will you be able to activate or deactivate night mode? In my opinion I don't like it, I lost a pet because I saw everything dark ... it would be a good idea to put that option.
Hmm maybe adding notification when pet life is below some % would be solution for such problems. What do you think? And at what life level it should be shown, 20%?
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

compbatant wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:03 pm
theking wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:24 pm When will you be able to activate or deactivate night mode? In my opinion I don't like it, I lost a pet because I saw everything dark ... it would be a good idea to put that option.
Hmm maybe adding notification when pet life is below some % would be solution for such problems. What do you think? And at what life level it should be shown, 20%?
I think this idea is great. 20 to 30% would be sufficient I would think.
Syor

Post by Syor »

I'd like a nice animation for the Fury of my freya

Like every blow inflicted, it propagates many small red sparks all around, which do not have a "regular flow", so that it seems that the sparks reach all the monsters around, Or sparks or small lightning, but better sparks.
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

compbatant wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:03 pm
Another option could be having pets "glow" similar to having a torch or glowing objects.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.