Particle effects

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

ryaca_

Re: Particle effects

Post by ryaca_ »

I also like compbatants idea because it would eliminate some of the players that lose their pets and try to blame their pet loss on game mechanics, lag, and other players. The GM team gets so many false reports with players lying and trying to get us to replace their pets.

ULTIMATELY, PETS ARE THE INDIVIDUAL PLAYERS RESPONSIBILITY AND SHOULD NOT BE REPLACED BY THE GAME STAFF.
Blackbetty

Post by Blackbetty »

theking wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:24 pm When will you be able to activate or deactivate night mode? In my opinion I don't like it, I lost a pet because I saw everything dark ... it would be a good idea to put that option.
I've lost 3 pets because of dark it could be also because I'm older and my sight is getting weaker but for now I blame the dark lol
Blackbetty

Post by Blackbetty »

I think this idea is great. 20 to 30% would be sufficient I would think.
[/quote]

Likes this
Blackbetty

Post by Blackbetty »

ryaca_ wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:04 pm I also like compbatants idea because it would eliminate some of the players that lose their pets and try to blame their pet loss on game mechanics, lag, and other players. The GM team gets so many false reports with players lying and trying to get us to replace their pets.

ULTIMATELY, PETS ARE THE INDIVIDUAL PLAYERS RESPONSIBILITY AND SHOULD NOT BE REPLACED BY THE GAME STAFF.
I agree! But it is difficult to see there life bar in certain mobs so a glowing life bar or notification would be very helpful.
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

Blackbetty wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:48 pm
ryaca_ wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:04 pm I also like compbatants idea because it would eliminate some of the players that lose their pets and try to blame their pet loss on game mechanics, lag, and other players. The GM team gets so many false reports with players lying and trying to get us to replace their pets.

I agree! But it is difficult to see there life bar in certain mobs so a glowing life bar or notification would be very helpful.
Yes it is a very good idea.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

For players with ogre halflings the message could read: "Your pets are dead already and why you thought it was a good idea to bring them here is a mystery."

Maybe just a bit wordy?
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
theking

Post by theking »

I do not ask that they return my pet, only if with light, pet dies from time to time in a dark way, it is much more dangerous, if you stop pet and walk away a little, you can see the pet's hp.
theking (mage) lvl 6000🧙‍♂️
jaironerja (arch) lvl 4002🏹
thekingdwf(dwarf) lvl 160⛏️
zaape (swordman) lvl 100🗡️
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

theking wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:45 am

I do not ask that they return my pet, only if with light, pet dies from time to time in a dark way, it is much more dangerous, if you stop pet and walk away a little, you can see the pet's hp.
Yes that is why compbatants idea to warn players when their hp gets lowis a great idea.
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

Screenshot_20200305-093733.png
Screenshot_20200305-093733.png (302.08 KiB) Viewed 7503 times
Ya its so beautiful but is not it a little bit big?
cotne7 Mage lvl 6200
cotne Archer lvl 200
cotne73 Mage lvl 31
theking

Post by theking »

se mezlan colores y hace que se vea mal.. pero es normal que haya bug es nuevo eso de los efectos.. seguro lo solucionan
theking (mage) lvl 6000🧙‍♂️
jaironerja (arch) lvl 4002🏹
thekingdwf(dwarf) lvl 160⛏️
zaape (swordman) lvl 100🗡️