New option - ignoring

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

Imrazor

Re: New option - ignoring

Post by Imrazor »

If you have a player on your friends list and he than ignores you,he can still pm on friends list
Ah! like gold fall the leavs in the wind
long years numberless as the wings of
trees!
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

WARBRINGER wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:24 am Not sure what SK meant, but he's given me a thought. Has this feature been disabled for GMs? If not, that could cause many issues, and needs to be done.
GM's won't be ignoring players. Not via this mechanic, anyway. Lol
As for players who use it against a GM account, I don't think it will work, as players would need to be able to see when a GM addresses them, whether they want to or not.
Omnes Autem Uri
WARBRINGER

Post by WARBRINGER »

madmaniacal1 wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:34 pm
WARBRINGER wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:24 am Not sure what SK meant, but he's given me a thought. Has this feature been disabled for GMs? If not, that could cause many issues, and needs to be done.
As for players who use it against a GM account, I don't think it will work, as players would need to be able to see when a GM addresses them, whether they want to or not.
I didn't mean GMs using it against players, but rather that if it is possible for a player to use it against a GM, then it needs to be disabled for this exact reason.
WARBRINGER [raw][Very Hungry Ogre]
BlackBows [rod][Archer]
Echoes :twisted: [Duke of NTL][Sword]
Black Rose [AD][Mage]
B3lf

Post by B3lf »

WARBRINGER wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:45 pm
madmaniacal1 wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:34 pm
I didn't mean GMs using it against players, but rather that if it is possible for a player to use it against a GM, then it needs to be disabled for this exact reason.

I support this idea as it would still be possible to accidentally use it on GM.
Sometimes time flies like a lead-winged concrete owl.
I didnt see the forest because of a tree.
CharlesWalker

Post by CharlesWalker »

compbatant wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:49 pm I added option for ignoring specified player. Just click on a player and then click on button with red hand.
You will not see messages from that player on global chat, private chat, no friend request, clan invitation and no trade offer.
To unblock just click again on that button.
This is a great update! Thank you! I can use the screen 0,0 again!
Omarbakkar

Post by Omarbakkar »

WARBRINGER wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:56 pm Just found out about this, and came on the forum just to say...
THANK YOU!
This completely solves the problem of spammers :D
What do you spammer that :evil:
You sad me jail RegshiYT tell you about akkilles