Forgotten Tales 8.0 - Beta

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

N!ce

Re: Forgotten Tales 8.0 - Beta

Post by N!ce »

И еще хотел бы сказать можете ли вы сделать в тестовом сервере обновление данных учётного записа по чаще каждый 24 или 12 часов хотя бы а то слишком долго надо ждать

И еще можете добавить в тестовом сервере сундук с петомцами как сундук с скинами?
I use a translator
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant »

8.0.2 Beta released.

I improved a lot performance for animation effects.
Few bugs were also fixed.
Death Worm

Post by Death Worm »

Good update, thanks for 8.0!
Death Worm[1170] - Jailed
Syor

Post by Syor »

late afternoon last night we were on map 1,2 doing PVP, and many of us often received a super-speed that sent us from one side of the map to the other, and everyone saw it.

Other BUG that I noticed and that with this version if I am under the flow of a spell of a magician (whatever it is) and I activate my ability, my ability is not seen, even after the spell is finished.

another small bug is that when I open my PG card for a moment it is completely empty, zero equip, zero stats and empty inventory. Just the time that loads and leaves everything. in the previous version it was more fluid and faster.
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
XxBOGxX

Post by XxBOGxX »

Когда будут новые карты и квесты?
С уважением XxBOGxX ;)
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant »

Syor wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:54 am another small bug is that when I open my PG card for a moment it is completely empty, zero equip, zero stats and empty inventory. Just the time that loads and leaves everything. in the previous version it was more fluid and faster.
This one is not a bug ;)
The mechanism changed. And in previous version it wasn't faster it was even slower but human sense could be easily fooled ;)
Before client sent open backpack request to server and then server sent back the backpack content and then client opened the backpack.
Now client send request to server and immediately open backpack which fill with content after receiving packet from server.
Syor

Post by Syor »

compbatant wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:25 pm
Syor wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:54 am
This one is not a bug ;)
The mechanism changed. And in previous version it wasn't faster it was even slower but human sense could be easily fooled ;)
Before client sent open backpack request to server and then server sent back the backpack content and then client opened the backpack.
Now client send request to server and immediately open backpack which fill with content after receiving packet from server.
good boy! It's true!! First click inventory and wait for a moment to open .... now open immediately .....

Interesting....
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant »

Syor wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:54 am Other BUG that I noticed and that with this version if I am under the flow of a spell of a magician (whatever it is) and I activate my ability, my ability is not seen, even after the spell is finished.
Version 8.0.3 should be soon available for download with fix for that issue :)
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

Can anyone tell me how can i instal older version of ft?i tryed to instal 7.7.2 from apkpure but it could not be installed.
New version is laging alot..effects are laging so much..how can i instal older version from playstore please tell me ...
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant »

cotne7 wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:34 am Can anyone tell me how can i instal older version of ft?i tryed to instal 7.7.2 from apkpure but it could not be installed.
New version is laging alot..effects are laging so much..how can i instal older version from playstore please tell me ...
Did you try 8.0.3 because I optimized effects a lot in that version.