Forgotten Tales 8.1 Beta

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

Elgur

Re: Forgotten Tales 8.1 Beta

Post by Elgur »

Where is my green flow spell for Sebastius? Hmm? He requires a Iron Plate, a Green Flow Spell and a stinger from a wasp.

Version 8 there are no green flow scrolls, can not complete quest without it.
Ran around for 2 hours trying to figure it out when, suddenly, it dawned on me. Murpheys Law: if something can go wrong it will go wrong.
That the Buddha regarded ignorance as the principle of birth and death, and therefore of misery in the world, is a well established fact.
Leone

Post by Leone »

Elgur wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:30 pm Where is my green flow spell for Sebastius? Hmm? He requires a Iron Plate, a Green Flow Spell and a stinger from a wasp.

Version 8 there are no green flow scrolls, can not complete quest without it.
Ran around for 2 hours trying to figure it out when, suddenly, it dawned on me. Murpheys Law: if something can go wrong it will go wrong.
It appears that the previously named green flow spell is now called a red flow spell. The item description is the same, but the colour isn't!

Try buying one of those (3,000 gold at witch shop near the blacksmith) and see if you can complete the quest with it.

Additional info: someone else had already spotted this
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=17718
Elgur

Post by Elgur »

Thanks matey! Will do. I am always behind in these things. Do not read enough of the forum. But a friendly mage we know could not complete same quest with hreen flow scroll and he still using version 7!
That the Buddha regarded ignorance as the principle of birth and death, and therefore of misery in the world, is a well established fact.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

I have what I believe are the ques numbers here if anyone can fix them.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=17718&start=20#p125785
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

Hmm....I have 7.6 version and a new alt did the sebastius quest last night with buying a green flow spell. Maybe something else amiss?
Retired
Elgur

Post by Elgur »

Not a clue Gullander, Hello! lol
Wooooooman

Post by Wooooooman »

It is really gorgeous and good

:lol:
i m change