Forgotten Tales 8.2 Beta

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

FRENK

Re: Forgotten Tales 8.2 Beta

Post by FRENK »

I would send a photo but the file doesn’t take my leave, the camera opens The game does not crash, I remain in the game but a black screen appears and a sign of agreement with the right. Waiting for an answer.!
Leone

Post by Leone »

Is your issue similar to Ayoub's post earlier in this thread? He has provided a screenshot.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

I believe it doesn't crash, but the black screen where you really have no choice but to close the game. As I mentioned in my comment above my character could still move around with the dpad (I was trading with an alt and watching movement on alt screen) but not much else.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant »

8.2.1 should be soon available for download with fix for this trading back screen issue.
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant »

SellSword wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 6:03 am I am a huge fan of being able to translate foreign language to my local language. That is a wonderful first step. I have found it difficult at times to do that translating as selecting the right line with my finger does not always work as I want it to work. Something automatic like an on/off translation would be nice I think.
The problem is that translating service is not free and translating everything could cost too much. I will see how much it will cost and decide what next. Maybe new purchasable item which will enable translating all messages :)
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Nice to hear!
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
sedak

Post by sedak »

compbatant wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 2:21 pm
  • Translating chat messages - long click on selected message. The source language and target language are obtained from language set in game settings.
  • Displaying counter for accepting trade. It is now 2 seconds but I will increase it to 4-5 seconds when most people update the game. Should fix scamming issue.
  • Displaying progress during auto updating game files.
  • Storing multiple items in buildings with one click.
  • Bug fixes.
  • Internal engine improvements.
If you are not a beta tester and want to become one follow this link:

https://play.google.com/apps/testing/co ... o.ftmmorpg

and PC version:
http://dmgamestudio.com/files/ft8_beta.zip

iOS version will be released later.
Map 192.192 100lvl entry ice cave...attack is blocked to auto, and its problem to get out when my character still attacking.
Nie wiem czy wyraźnie napisałem. Na tej mapie nie da się jakby anulować ataku. Blokuje to wyjście z jaskini. Nie wiem czy w innych wersjach jest ten sam błąd.
Syor

Post by Syor »

thank you for listening to the requests and having satisfied us.

A really good job.
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
Elgur

Post by Elgur »

This may be unrelated in here, BUT, I still am getting stuck moving from map A to map B and logging off and on again fixes it . Not a huge problem. Thx.
That the Buddha regarded ignorance as the principle of birth and death, and therefore of misery in the world, is a well established fact.
Ayoub

Post by Ayoub »

Elgur wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 4:49 pm This may be unrelated in here, BUT, I still am getting stuck moving from map A to map B and logging off and on again fixes it . Not a huge problem. Thx.
Agree it happened to me many times + joystick have bug to samtimes i click up i go dawn or left. it's bad problem when ur in pvp. Fix the bugs plz
#We're all in the same game, just different levels#
#Dealing with the same hell, just different devils#

#Calmness is the cradle of power#