Aggressors list

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

sedak

Re: Aggressors list

Post by sedak »

SellSword wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 11:19 pm So if the same person attacks you at different times they show up multiple times? That's what I get from that screenshot.

That seems like something that could be abused a bit. Say I attack Leone. He'd beat the stuffing out of me in actual PvP, and since I'm on his list he can attack me. I have a low level alt or friend attack him multiple times and I'm off his list soon?
I was talking about text. It not fit on screen. Unproper formating/centering etc.
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant »

SellSword wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 11:19 pm So if the same person attacks you at different times they show up multiple times? That's what I get from that screenshot.

That seems like something that could be abused a bit. Say I attack Leone. He'd beat the stuffing out of me in actual PvP, and since I'm on his list he can attack me. I have a low level alt or friend attack him multiple times and I'm off his list soon?
No :)
There was bug at beginning when this new feature was released but it was fixed soon.
The players who were added multiple times because of that bug stayed on the list but they will finally disappear.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Neither Leone nor myself are in a clan. I am a lower level than him.

I attacked Leone (just to test) and I DO show on his aggressor list, as I should. (Truly I'm just an aggressive PvP guy!) Leone can attack me back even after we both logged, but he does not show on my list.

So, if anyone wants to attack higher level players they will not be able to see what higher level players can attack them back, even if those higher level players have already attacked back. Everyone who is into that PvP stuff will need to keep mental track of who to watch out for! ;)
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Leone

Post by Leone »

Confirmed!

He gave me some fire sword treatment as well!
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

I come up with 16 people that can fit on the list. I had 2 people on my list and attacked myself with storage alts until those names disappeared.

One issue though is that names keep going and don't break to a new line. My attackers are SellStoreA to SellStoreP (in order) and you can see they don't all show.
Screenshot_20200521-212756_Forgotten Tales.jpg
Screenshot_20200521-212756_Forgotten Tales.jpg (211.85 KiB) Viewed 3370 times
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

You have to watch out for those aggressive "store" merchants! :lol:
Retired
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Gullander wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 1:57 pm You have to watch out for those aggressive "store" merchants! :lol:
Yeah, they're kind of a shady group. I go to my house and some level 5 guy pops up asking if I want some magic gems or something.
Leone

Post by Leone »

SellSword wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 4:34 am I come up with 16 people that can fit on the list. I had 2 people on my list and attacked myself with storage alts until those names disappeared.

One issue though is that names keep going and don't break to a new line. My attackers are SellStoreA to SellStoreP (in order) and you can see they don't all show.

Screenshot_20200521-212756_Forgotten Tales.jpg
Terrible bunch - those SellStores!

16 players on aggressor list? That answers that one!
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

I'm staying away from the North East corner of Ardeaia.

That's one rough neighbourhood.
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

I was quite confused when they all wanted to meet just north of the Ardesia border...