Events mechaism

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

generous11

Re: Events mechaism

Post by generous11 »

as iam reading this topic.

Gullander: wants a special spot for the event like a portal to get us to a pvp area and an area with pvp free for the event.

Leone and most of FT: wants all the coloseum pvp free for the event so everyone enjoy the event and rewards.

✓we all know that we actually only used the coloseum few times in the past for pvp parties. and we always go to wagon shop for that. whats the problem if compbatant makes the coloseum pvp free? we are just waiting his answer to us.

hope he reads this thread again and replies.
best regards.
super arch "1227"
super axe "111"
generous11 "110"
super club "178"
super sord "84"

Clans: [SK], [ryo]
"Never say never!" :)
ZakArcher

Post by ZakArcher »

Okay guys here is my idea. Please write down what u think about it. I had an idea to make an spooky boss that drops good items. It spawn every some hours. Check details down

Hp 1milliln
Dex 50k
Amr 10k
Str 250k (it's melee boss.....)
Freq 1.0

Xp : 100m xp

Walking speed : 2k players has walking speed 2 I guess. So it ill be 3 or 4. I gotta see wich one is better. He need to be faster than normal 2k players.

Speed pot can't be used there! So melee cnst keep run and keep boss spawned!!!

Magic rasist 90% (many boss are 91+ resist.... Mage need always heal other classes to kill it! That's not fair in my opinion. Mage need to have acces to kill it too)

SLOW MANA AND FREEZE SKILLS HAS NO EFFECTS AGAINST BOSS!!!

Damage rasist 85%

Drop rate : 5%
Drops : One of those - - > Gloves 3k. Boots 3k and shield 3k!

Name : Slenderman

Its not splashed boss! It's a melee now!

Ogre skills lvl100 won't work on it! Same as scorpion,!!

Im gonna make also a quest so people need make it before they can enter it.

Lvl needed : 200 (so we keep noobs away) they can make quest while they less than lvl200 and end it. But they can't get acces to the boss. I do this so people can know when they 200 they can enter.

Entering : At worm cave im gonna place a door. With in front of it words say's at what times he spawn.

BOSS : It doenst kill pets and pets ingore also boss. So when people entering accident their pets don't get killed!

Spawn time : Every 6 hours at FT time! There also in front of door a (idk name of Tha object) say's when boss spawn at FT time.

When u entered u cant leave it (WHEN BOSS HAS SPAWNED) a portal ill get dissepeared so u can't return. People can only go back if they get killed.

Location layout : A forest ofcourse! I did watch Slenderman film and it was cool. I'm gonna make a forest map so boss keep walk to hunt people😉😈 it's also in the dark and there no lights!

BOSS dissepeared : when Everyone on the forest got killed boss ill dissepeared. The map ill be cool and big. So u can run and keep ur self alive. But watch out he's fast!

Non-pvp Area!!!

Hopely u like the idea! And comp ill message me when he see u got interested in this. Maybe soon it's getting added after i give more details about it! ✔️✔️✔️

Can't wait till I see u all running from him and he's hunting you! He's size is same as red wolf. So his big and likes meat🍖😂
Attachments
Screenshot_20200630_231023_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200630_231023_com.android.chrome.jpg (99.62 KiB) Viewed 3513 times
Last edited by ZakArcher on Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:12 am, edited 8 times in total.
theking

Post by theking »

very good idea!!
theking (mage) lvl 6000🧙‍♂️
jaironerja (arch) lvl 4002🏹
thekingdwf(dwarf) lvl 160⛏️
zaape (swordman) lvl 100🗡️
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

One thing I really like about the "slenderman" suggestion (would likely need a rename) is taking pets out of the equation. Expect pets to be used as shields or something like that though with that setup, so maybe port pets to a separate area away from the battle.

Early on with the scorpion king I would see a group of pets parked next to the coliseum entrance, safe and out of harm's way. The last time I checked? At least 14 of the 5k black devil pets or whatever they are. Quick work on the scorpion king there.

It may be an unpopular opinion, but having players do something without pets could be a novel idea.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

ZakArcher wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:21 pm Okay guys here is my idea. Please write down what u think about it. I had an idea to make an spooky boss that drops good items. It spawn every some hours. Check details down

Hp 1milliln
Dex 50k
Amr 10k
Freq 1.0

Damage rasist 85%

Can't wait till I see u all running from him and he's hunting you! He's size is same as red wolf. So his big and likes meat🍖😂
🙂
i always like new monster and challenge
i like and name good Slenderman👏
what drop this new monster ? item 2k?
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
And more i can't remember
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

Cool idea !!!!

If mages get a Chance top ?

Greetings....sk
DUKE of SK-Clan
ZakArcher

Post by ZakArcher »

merisajan wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:32 am
ZakArcher wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:21 pm Okay guys here is my idea. Please write down what u think about it. I had an idea to make an spooky boss that drops good items. It spawn every some hours. Check details down

Hp 1milliln
Dex 50k
Amr 10k
Freq 1.0

Damage rasist 85%

🙂
i always like new monster and challenge
i like and name good Slenderman👏
what drop this new monster ? item 2k?
HI Meri,
Yes if u read a bit down say's "drops gloves. Boots and shield 3k. Drop rate is 5%"
ZakArcher

Post by ZakArcher »

SK1976 wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:41 am Cool idea !!!!

If mages get a Chance top ?

Greetings....sk
So far I did understand what u mean. The resist of damage and magic is the same. So non-mage and mage have the same chance to drop. At scorpion the damage resist is way low than magic. That's sucks because mage need always to heal a player and don't get a chance to drop by his self.
ZakArcher

Post by ZakArcher »

SellSword wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:40 am One thing I really like about the "slenderman" suggestion (would likely need a rename) is taking pets out of the equation. Expect pets to be used as shields or something like that though with that setup, so maybe port pets to a separate area away from the battle.

Early on with the scorpion king I would see a group of pets parked next to the coliseum entrance, safe and out of harm's way. The last time I checked? At least 14 of the 5k black devil pets or whatever they are. Quick work on the scorpion king there.

It may be an unpopular opinion, but having players do something without pets could be a novel idea.
My idea was when u enter the portal pet dissepear in a spot. So there ill be 2 maps. One for player where slenderman spawn and one for pets. U don't need to park pets. I don't know how much power comp has. But if he has the power to make an system that when u enter pets get automatic parked on their own place. It ill be als said in front of door that pets get placed in another spot and u still keep it. I ill also say that in the quest. So most of thing I said at up it gonna become in the quest :)
ZakArcher

Post by ZakArcher »

ZakArcher wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:23 am
SellSword wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:40 am One thing I really like about the "slenderman" suggestion (would likely need a rename) is taking pets out of the equation. Expect pets to be used as shields or something like that though with that setup, so maybe port pets to a separate area away from the battle.

My idea was when u enter the portal pet dissepear in a spot. So there ill be 2 maps. One for player where slenderman spawn and one for pets. U don't need to park pets. I don't know how much power comp has. But if he has the power to make an system that when u enter pets get automatic parked on their own place. It ill be als said in front of door that pets get placed in another spot and u still keep it. I ill also say that in the quest. So most of thing I said at up it gonna become in the quest :)
I guess I did wrote to much words haha. Because same as Meri if u read a bit down. I say that pets ingore boss and boss ingore pet :) I need just find out how much power comp has for game to do that. Because in same as Silverwood there a knight ingore pets and pets ingore him. That idea I ill take it to the slenderman.