Events mechaism

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

compbatant
Site Admin

Events mechaism

Post by compbatant »

I implemented mechanism of events which can be programmed using Groovy scripting languages which gives almost infinity possibilities.

I implemented two events so far.

First is raining which occurs in random times :)
Second is more sophisticated.
At least 5 players must meet on one map (non clan map and no 0.0 and 0.-1) and sum of their levels must be higher than 5000 and at least one player must have level over 1000 then Scorpion King will be spawned.
One Scorpion King will appear every 3 minutes if all conditions are met. It doesn't have any drop so far. I will add it later if all will be good.

Please write your ideas of new events :)
theking

Re: Events mechaism

Post by theking »

could you do an event some days a month in which you win xp x2 for 12h or 24h for example that would encourage more people to play
theking (mage) lvl 6000🧙‍♂️
jaironerja (arch) lvl 4002🏹
thekingdwf(dwarf) lvl 160⛏️
zaape (swordman) lvl 100🗡️
Leone

Post by Leone »

Could it be possible that the map is PvP free whilst the scorpion king is there?
(And thanks for the update!)
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Will Scorpion King appear on map 2, -4? That entire map is PvP-free and has no enemies that spawn so it is generally considered a safe map.

I look forward to suggestions though!
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
DAVEmanda

Post by DAVEmanda »

Good but idk that new danger and my two dinos dead . Will u remplace them?
Attachments
Screenshot_2020-06-16-20-41-04-463_com.dmstudio.ftmmorpg.jpg
Screenshot_2020-06-16-20-41-04-463_com.dmstudio.ftmmorpg.jpg (899.15 KiB) Viewed 5327 times
Accounts :
DAVE_manda
Dave_mago
Dave_pesca
Dave_enano
Dave_shot
Red_Croc
Green_Croc
PurpleCroc
MultiCroc
---

GAME TRANSLATOR (Spanish)

GAME TESTER

Seguir las reglas del juego. Si tenéis alguna duda enviarme un mensaje privado. Gracias
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

I think something like 10 players and 10k total levels needed would be a bit safer. With the current 5k limit that can fairly easily be met, even by accident. Think of some 5k player walking through a busy map and scorpion king spawns on lower level players. I think the idea is that a group of players can get together and do their own "event" of sorts, and that's cool, but I think the intent to actually spawn the scorpion king should be there.

A friend in game mentioned it could be limited to the coliseum as well. Easy to get people together and spawn it that way.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
terminator

Post by terminator »

SellSword wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:02 pm I think something like 10 players and 10k total levels needed would be a bit safer. With the current 5k limit that can fairly easily be met, even by accident. Think of some 5k player walking through a busy map and scorpion king spawns on lower level players. I think the idea is that a group of players can get together and do their own "event" of sorts, and that's cool, but I think the intent to actually spawn the scorpion king should be there.

A friend in game mentioned it could be limited to the coliseum as well. Easy to get people together and spawn it that way.
+1
Terminator-2000+() archer
Terminator3-85()dwarf
Terminator4-175()Mage
xMortalZ-227 Dwarf
My quest is to promote the future and prevent ill history from repeating itself.
James142

Post by James142 »

SellSword wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:02 pm I think something like 10 players and 10k total levels needed would be a bit safer. With the current 5k limit that can fairly easily be met, even by accident. Think of some 5k player walking through a busy map and scorpion king spawns on lower level players. I think the idea is that a group of players can get together and do their own "event" of sorts, and that's cool, but I think the intent to actually spawn the scorpion king should be there.

+1
The OG Rasta

“Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win”
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant »

SellSword wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:02 pm I think something like 10 players and 10k total levels needed would be a bit safer.
Changed :) Let's observe now if this is OK.
If somebody lost pets killed by Scorpion King please write to me and I will replace them.
Leone

Post by Leone »

If it doesn't work, maybe a system announcement:

'Scorpion King appearing at the coliseum at ft time 19:00'

Giving 15 minutes notice. Time enough to make sure pets are safe.