Recolor skin to get an unique look

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

justj99

Re: Recolor skin to get an unique look

Post by justj99 »

Will friends be able to see the new colors in chat / friend list display?
Syor

Post by Syor »

Sorry to bring up this old post.
But the topic is about this.
Hi Compbtant,
I am now using a freya skin coloured to my liking.
Every now and then I try on the test server new skins that I can buy.

But whatever skin I use, be it normal or premium, it already becomes coloured.

As per Compbtant's description, if I buy a new skin the previous "colouring" is lost, and I would have to buy another one if I wanted to colour the new skin.

I think it's a BUG on the test server to wear a skin you see already coloured.
I hope the same will happen on the Main Server.

Then, since I'm here, the old bug has started again, the one that if I attack a monster while making stones, I see the original and not coloured freya. If I move it, it becomes coloured again. It had been solved, maybe it has come back, I don't know.

Thank you.
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
SideShowBob

Post by SideShowBob »

Hello, I have a question that may be very silly, but I haven't found any answers in the forum. I want to buy a Recolor, but I would like to know if I use it only once or every time I enter the game I can change or not the color of my skin?

When I log into the test server I can confirm the new color or change it, but some players said it is different on the normal server, I can only use recolor once and the color will stay the same forever.
Attachments
Screenshot_2021-06-08-15-26-42-680_com.dmstudio.ftmmorpg.jpg
Screenshot_2021-06-08-15-26-42-680_com.dmstudio.ftmmorpg.jpg (1.28 MiB) Viewed 3335 times
Eu só posso proteger você. Eu não posso lutar uma guerra por você!
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

SideShowBob wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:33 pm Hello, I have a question that may be very silly, but I haven't found any answers in the forum. I want to buy a Recolor, but I would like to know if I use it only once or every time I enter the game I can change or not the color of my skin?

When I log into the test server I can confirm the new color or change it, but some players said it is different on the normal server, I can only use recolor once and the color will stay the same forever.
It is a one-time use item, so once you select the colors you have them until you do something to change them. If you did something such as use a new skin (regular or premium) you would have the default skin of your choice and would need to get a new recolor item if you wanted to color again.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
A71F08B5

Post by A71F08B5 »

Do you have a functional explanation for the above nine sliding switches? I don't understand what part of the body color changes correspond to those sliding switches
-him-
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

A71F08B5 wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 3:57 am Do you have a functional explanation for the above nine sliding switches? I don't understand what part of the body color changes correspond to those sliding switches
Zoom in and find out is about the best you'll get for that.

Test it out on the test server first as well.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
justj99

Post by justj99 »

I think the filters in game work similarly to the app in this post. Perhaps there's more information there or related to that app to help you.

viewtopic.php?p=102037#p102037