Monsters types

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

Gullander

Re: Monsters types

Post by Gullander »

I assume if undead are stronger at night they also will be stronger in dark dungeons? Or will they only be stronger in dungeons when the upstairs map is in night mode?
Retired
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

Gullander wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:10 pm I assume if undead are stronger at night they also will be stronger in dark dungeons? Or will they only be stronger in dungeons when the upstairs map is in night mode?
Well.. if monsters in the dungens are stornger allways basecly it means it would be a buff in xp and monster strength.
If it's a boost to when it's night obow ground also in the dungens than that also doesn't make sence?

Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

exactly...if for instance skeletons are stronger at night up on main map the skeletons in dungeons at night should be stronger too...but they are always in darkness...hahaha..I guess night time and darkness are two different things though...I should just shut up now ! :lol: It will be what it will be...
Retired
Leone

Post by Leone »

Looking at the list, I wonder if one of the assigned monster types should ONLY be hurt with +1 or +2 weapons, and are immune to +0 weapon damage.

From an rpg perspective, I thought maybe those in the demon, magic or dragon category.

This needs thinking through a bit though. For example, there is an early quest where you need to kill 10(?) dragons on map 1, 0 and that should not be an impossible task for new players to the game. However, it's a starting point.
TangledSwerve

Post by TangledSwerve »

Increasing the drop rate, or a time-specific item that only drops during night time, would be a nice counter to the increased difficulty.

This item could be that specifically aids the killing of this class of monster. Or a temporary buff item that allows you to enhance your weapon to have bonus against them. Something along these lines would be an apt accompanying feature.
Leone

Post by Leone »

TangledSwerve wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:11 pm Increasing the drop rate, or a time-specific item that only drops during night time, would be a nice counter to the increased difficulty.

This item could be that specifically aids the killing of this class of monster. Or a temporary buff item that allows you to enhance your weapon to have bonus against them. Something along these lines would be an apt accompanying feature.
I like this. Good idea.
James142

Post by James142 »

+1 for increasing drop rates during the night time
The OG Rasta

“Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win”
Syor

Post by Syor »

I repeat: I like the idea of ​​the boss.

Each class, in my opinion, has bonuses on certain types of enemies, for example the dwarf has 10% more damage when fighting against dragons .. it is an example
However I find it necessary to clarify that the classes are only 5, and the monsters many more, I propose that the breed bonuses are applied to monsters that we use to make xp.

If you give me worm bonuses, I only benefit from them in the hobbs mine quest. Exemple.

Weapons
The speech here is enormous.
You have to think about how to get these weapons, that is, we understand well, I am the first that I want more choices, and this idea is beautiful, and I like to think that there will be new quests to get These weapons. Or a little blacksmith who changes all weapons, making them more effective against a type of monster?

I think the master locksmith is the right choice. At what price?

I think it's fair to pay 5 times what you would sell it at the store. Example: if I get a 500 ax at 72m, the upgrade that will give me a bonus against a certain monster will cost me 360m.
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
Leone

Post by Leone »

There are 10 monster types and 5 player classes. A very quick idea would be similar to the current trade affinities.

When fighting pvm, each player class gives:

2 monster types = 125% damage
2 monster types = 75% damage
6 monster types = 100% damage
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Quick question about what is considered "night" for this? Many players do not use newer versions because they don't like the night version (we all know there are ulterior motives for some), so do they have "night" for these purposes?
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.