(Edited off of topic )
theking (mage) lvl 6000🧙‍♂️
jaironerja (arch) lvl 4002🏹
thekingdwf(dwarf) lvl 160⛏️
zaape (swordman) lvl 100🗡️
SK1976

Re: Recent changes

Post by SK1976 »

compbatant wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 11:40 pm FT 7 no longer supported. It contained bugs and also supporting so many versions becomes more and more problematic.
If you use not the latest version of the game you got only 95% of XP instead of 100%. This should encourage people to update game faster.

I made some code optimizations. Let me know if this helped with lags on clan maps.

Logout timeout on clan maps if you or your pet or siege attacked something in the last 5 seconds then you will stay on map for 11 seconds.
This should help with technique used by some people who attacked enemy and immediately logout before somebody had time to respond and repeated it many times.
I am thinking about adding this to other maps too. What do you think?
THINK ABOUT THE VERSION 6.8.1 THAT I AND MANY OTHER PLAYERS USING ON OLDER DEIVCES WITH ANDROID 4 !

MANY PLAYERS (ME TOO ON SOME DEVICES) USING ANDROID 4.

WE WONT OR MANY PLAYERS CANT BUY A NEW DEVICE ONLY FOR THE GAME ! LET VERSION 6.8.1 STILL ALIVE AS LONG AS U CAN, AND NOT PUNISHING PLAYERS BEC. THEY USING OLDER VERSIONS 6.8.1 WITH GETTING ONLY 95% XPS. THATS WONT B FAIR !

ITS MAYBE FAIR IF U HAVE VERSION 7... THATS OK TO UPDATE TO NEWEST, BUT U SHOULD DO IT AUTOMATICALLY IF GAME STARTS !

I THINK NEW VERSION UPDATE IS GOOD, BUT YOU SHOULD NOT PUNISHING PPLS USING OLD VERSION 6.8.1. THATS NOT FAIR AND HANDLES VS. RULES.: DONT DECREASE THE GAMEFUN OF OTHER PLAYERS !

LET VERSION 6.8.1 ALIVE FOR OLDER DEVICES, AND MAYBE AUTOUPDATE THE NEW VERSION TO AKTUAL VERSION ! AND LET THEM 100 % XPS !

I REPORTED MANY LAGS SOME DAYS AGO, AND NOONE INTERESTED IT ! NO PLAYERS ANSWERING MY THREAT, BUT NOW THEY TELLING ALL ABOUT MANY PROBLEMS; BUT NOONE POSTING IT !

I THINK SOMETIMES I M THE LAST FIGHTER IN GAME :)
DUKE of SK-Clan
Shawn

Post by Shawn »

SK1976 wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 9:03 am
compbatant wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 11:40 pm FT 7 no longer supported. It contained bugs and also supporting so many versions becomes more and more problematic.
If you use not the latest version of the game you got only 95% of XP instead of 100%. This should encourage people to update game faster.

I made some code optimizations. Let me know if this helped with lags on clan maps.

Logout timeout on clan maps if you or your pet or siege attacked something in the last 5 seconds then you will stay on map for 11 seconds.
This should help with technique used by some people who attacked enemy and immediately logout before somebody had time to respond and repeated it many times.
I am thinking about adding this to other maps too. What do you think?
THINK ABOUT THE VERSION 6.8.1 THAT I AND MANY OTHER PLAYERS USING ON OLDER DEIVCES WITH ANDROID 4 !

MANY PLAYERS (ME TOO ON SOME DEVICES) USING ANDROID 4.

WE WONT OR MANY PLAYERS CANT BUY A NEW DEVICE ONLY FOR THE GAME ! LET VERSION 6.8.1 STILL ALIVE AS LONG AS U CAN, AND NOT PUNISHING PLAYERS BEC. THEY USING OLDER VERSIONS 6.8.1 WITH GETTING ONLY 95% XPS. THATS WONT B FAIR !

ITS MAYBE FAIR IF U HAVE VERSION 7... THATS OK TO UPDATE TO NEWEST, BUT U SHOULD DO IT AUTOMATICALLY IF GAME STARTS !

I THINK NEW VERSION UPDATE IS GOOD, BUT YOU SHOULD NOT PUNISHING PPLS USING OLD VERSION 6.8.1. THATS NOT FAIR AND HANDLES VS. RULES.: DONT DECREASE THE GAMEFUN OF OTHER PLAYERS !

LET VERSION 6.8.1 ALIVE FOR OLDER DEVICES, AND MAYBE AUTOUPDATE THE NEW VERSION TO AKTUAL VERSION ! AND LET THEM 100 % XPS !

I REPORTED MANY LAGS SOME DAYS AGO, AND NOONE INTERESTED IT ! NO PLAYERS ANSWERING MY THREAT, BUT NOW THEY TELLING ALL ABOUT MANY PROBLEMS; BUT NOONE POSTING IT !

I THINK SOMETIMES I M THE LAST FIGHTER IN GAME :)
Maybe if you had the current version of the game then you wouldn't get disconnected so much, other games have forceful updates and won't let you play at all on an older version wheather you have a device that allows you to update or not. Games get updates for a reason, not to just ignore and decide you don't want them, that's not how it works.
Omg8>>mage>>5040
Sniper97>>archer>>131
Death chil>>dwarf>>125
Im-bored>>sword>>110
I-mine>>dwarf>>316
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

Maybe u r right.......
DUKE of SK-Clan
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant »

The minimum Android version required by FT 8 is 4.1 but more important is that device need to support OpenGL ES 3.
The problem is that some players use FT 6.8 even their device can support FT 8 that's why I reduced gained XP from that version. Unfortunately I can't check if somebody uses older version of FT because he can't use newer or because he doesn't want it. FT 6.8 will be not supported forever because it blocks game development. Some things can't be added or changed until that version is supported. I am going to support it at least half year more then we will see.
Rotvile

Post by Rotvile »

compbatant wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:10 pm The minimum Android version required by FT 8 is 4.1 but more important is that device need to support OpenGL ES 3.
The problem is that some players use FT 6.8 even their device can support FT 8 that's why I reduced gained XP from that version. Unfortunately I can't check if somebody uses older version of FT because he can't use newer or because he doesn't want it. FT 6.8 will be not supported forever because it blocks game development. Some things can't be added or changed until that version is supported. I am going to support it at least half year more then we will see.
I agree with you. Older versions of FT should not be supported anymore. Please do not support version 6.8 anymore. That version blocks game development. This game should only have the newest game version available as you release updates.

Every other MMORPG that I have played never support an older version when they release updates requiring a newer updated version.

If version 6.8 is still supported, you should make the experience rate drop by 50%.

Please make older versions to be deleted forever.

Thank you compbatant and keep up the good work. :)

Screenshot_20200830-063000_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200830-063000_Chrome.jpg (344.93 KiB) Viewed 2366 times
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled off was convincing the world that he didn't exist
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

Rotvile wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 1:22 pm
compbatant wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:10 pm The minimum Android version required by FT 8 is 4.1 but more important is that device need to support OpenGL ES 3.
I agree with you. Older versions of FT should not be supported anymore. Please do not support version 6.8 anymore. That version blocks game development. This game should only have the newest game version available as you release updates.

Every other MMORPG that I have played never support an older version when they release updates requiring a newer updated version.

If version 6.8 is still supported, you should make the experience rate drop by 50%.

Please make older versions to be deleted forever.

Thank you compbatant and keep up the good work. :)

Screenshot_20200830-063000_Chrome.jpg
yes thats true, but version 6.8.1 runs stable nd has no bugs ... lol

It was perfect as it was released !!!

Thx for ur supporting.

And i know u will loose many players if u no longer will support ft 6,8,1 , because there r some countrys CANT use new version because their laws in country !

I hope i will b wrong, but players from some coutries like syria or korea where google is not supported CAnT run newer versions, bec. their country government blocking contacts to ALL Google or american thinks !

I fully agree with what u telling about the updates, nd older will decrease game support, but older version is still needed till now.

Sry...maybe i m talking too much allways, Why it intersts me ?

I should play my style nd let all run like it will ...

Hopefully wont loose NO MORE frnds in game !

I like u all nd thx for playing FT !

Greetings...SK
DUKE of SK-Clan
Rotvile

Post by Rotvile »

compbatant,

Please do not support older versions of the game anymore.
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled off was convincing the world that he didn't exist
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

Rotvile wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 3:36 pm compbatant,

I think that is a bit of an uncharitable attitude to cut off players when so many are trying to improve your game experience!
Retired
Rotvile

Post by Rotvile »

Gullander wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:20 pm
Rotvile wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 3:36 pm compbatant,

I think that is a bit of an uncharitable attitude to cut off players when so many are trying to improve your game experience!
Every other mmorpg on the playstore requires updates and latest version or you cannot play. Charity, feelings, or opinions have nothing to do with it. Facts don't care about feelings.

Keeping older versions around block development and cause issues that do not need time wasted on them.