Recent changes

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

SK1976

Re: Recent changes

Post by SK1976 »

Once we started this game because we loved retroRPG......
DUKE of SK-Clan
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

SK1976 wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 9:03 am
compbatant wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 11:40 pm FT 7 no longer supported. It contained bugs and also supporting so many versions becomes more and more problematic.
If you use not the latest version of the game you got only 95% of XP instead of 100%. This should encourage people to update game faster.

I made some code optimizations. Let me know if this helped with lags on clan maps.

Logout timeout on clan maps if you or your pet or siege attacked something in the last 5 seconds then you will stay on map for 11 seconds.
This should help with technique used by some people who attacked enemy and immediately logout before somebody had time to respond and repeated it many times.
I am thinking about adding this to other maps too. What do you think?
THINK ABOUT THE VERSION 6.8.1 THAT I AND MANY OTHER PLAYERS USING ON OLDER DEIVCES WITH ANDROID 4 !

MANY PLAYERS (ME TOO ON SOME DEVICES) USING ANDROID 4.

WE WONT OR MANY PLAYERS CANT BUY A NEW DEVICE ONLY FOR THE GAME ! LET VERSION 6.8.1 STILL ALIVE AS LONG AS U CAN, AND NOT PUNISHING PLAYERS BEC. THEY USING OLDER VERSIONS 6.8.1 WITH GETTING ONLY 95% XPS. THATS WONT B FAIR !

ITS MAYBE FAIR IF U HAVE VERSION 7... THATS OK TO UPDATE TO NEWEST, BUT U SHOULD DO IT AUTOMATICALLY IF GAME STARTS !

I THINK NEW VERSION UPDATE IS GOOD, BUT YOU SHOULD NOT PUNISHING PPLS USING OLD VERSION 6.8.1. THATS NOT FAIR AND HANDLES VS. RULES.: DONT DECREASE THE GAMEFUN OF OTHER PLAYERS !

LET VERSION 6.8.1 ALIVE FOR OLDER DEVICES, AND MAYBE AUTOUPDATE THE NEW VERSION TO AKTUAL VERSION ! AND LET THEM 100 % XPS !

I REPORTED MANY LAGS SOME DAYS AGO, AND NOONE INTERESTED IT ! NO PLAYERS ANSWERING MY THREAT, BUT NOW THEY TELLING ALL ABOUT MANY PROBLEMS; BUT NOONE POSTING IT !

I THINK SOMETIMES I M THE LAST FIGHTER IN GAME :)
I do completely agree. I have 3 devices(my mother's old phone, my grandmothers old phone and sometimes also my older sisters phone witch she gave to my brother) that use old version and CANNOT update.

Players should not be forced to be getting less rewards for any cind of reason.

It is completely rediculas of how comp behaves. It is dissaponting that a game with SOO MUCH Potential is ignored for all other purposes than P2W and making the most
money possible form a game witch has a gigonatic potential to be playd by millions and also bring millions to the creator. Instead it is neglected.

Look at Clash of Clans. It is about as old as ft. And yet ft has 499.9 milion less dowloads. Sure clash has more developers but in my opinion ft could still be close to that if lead good. Sure I'm not a professional and sure I know nothing about how to lead a game but what I do know is ignoring bugs, doing games forthe sole purpose of money and more is not the right way to lead a game. People instal it and quit wery fast. Only the ignoret or players who love the layout stay, but sooner or later all realise it has no point to keep up with comps idiotic ideas. I'm starting to get the feeling he's making the issues on purpose!

Form ignoring messages, to ignoring total out range form the community about all the bugs and more, ft has it all! Would be nice if comp cared about the player's AT ALL!

sure, ignore this message and ignore my pms. As allways. Do it comp.
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
Rotvile

Post by Rotvile »

Developers make games to make money.

Apps on the playstore require updates and later versions.

This is just how it is.

As technolgy advances, newer devices must be purchased. Xbox, playstation and nintendo and pc all require newer updates and consoles to play games. You cannot play a ps4 game on ps1.

This is the way of the world.

compbatant should be able to require latest version updates just like the rest of the world.
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled off was convincing the world that he didn't exist
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

SK1976 wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:35 pm Once we started this game because we loved retroRPG......
Yes exactly! But we are according to some the "wasted" effort in keeping the game playable.
Retired
Rotvile

Post by Rotvile »

Gullander wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 6:00 pm
SK1976 wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:35 pm Once we started this game because we loved retroRPG......
Yes exactly! But we are according to some the "wasted" effort in keeping the game playable.
Gullander,

I have read some of your posts and like a lot of what you have to say.

I like you so I do not wish to argue with you. Read my post directly above yours.

Can we agree to disagree?
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled off was convincing the world that he didn't exist
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

Rotvile wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:59 pm Developers make games to make money.

This is just how it is.

As technolgy advances, newer devices must be purchased. Xbox, playstation and nintendo and pc all require newer updates and consoles to play games. You cannot play a ps4 game on ps1.

compbatant should be able to require latest version updates just like the rest of the world.
Absolutely ture. But is it good to ignore evryone?
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
Nyaon

Post by Nyaon »

Does that mean people who can't get a new device can't participate?
It is unfortunate…(-_-;)
ImageIn country in the east, the cat calls "nyaon".
Leone

Post by Leone »

Comp said he would leave things for half a year, so no panic just yet.
Rotvile

Post by Rotvile »

Barkley wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 6:18 pm
Rotvile wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:59 pm Developers make games to make money.

This is just how it is.

Absolutely ture. But is it good to ignore evryone?
I'm not sure that he does ignore everyone.
Rotvile

Post by Rotvile »

Rotvile wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 6:03 pm
Gullander wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 6:00 pm
Gullander,

I have read some of your posts and like a lot of what you have to say.

I like you so I do not wish to argue with you. Read my post directly above yours.

Can we agree to disagree?
I will take your silence as a "no".