stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

Gullander

Re: Recent changes

Post by Gullander »

Rotvile wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 7:00 pm
Rotvile wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 6:03 pm
Gullander wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 6:00 pm

Yes exactly! But we are according to some the "wasted" effort in keeping the game playable.
Gullander,

I have read some of your posts and like a lot of what you have to say.

I like you so I do not wish to argue with you. Read my post directly above yours.

Can we agree to disagree?
I will take your silence as a "no".
I had a response typed then my wifi dropped! So here's the abbreviated version.

Of course in a practical business sense you are correct. I would like to commend compbatant for allowing these older versions to linger where someone with an older device could play! Some players I presently know can play because of this delay contrary to most industry standards. Thank you compbatant! :D But time waits for no one and if now is the time so be it. But don't expect me to be removed or dispassionate about it because it is not just inanimate zloty or dollars we are ultimately discussing but individuals who for whatever reason have made FT a part of their lives.
Retired
Rotvile

Post by Rotvile »

Gullander wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 8:19 pm
Rotvile wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 7:00 pm
Rotvile wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 6:03 pm

Gullander,

I have read some of your posts and like a lot of what you have to say.

I like you so I do not wish to argue with you. Read my post directly above yours.

Can we agree to disagree?
I will take your silence as a "no".
I had a response typed then my wifi dropped! So here's the abbreviated version.

Of course in a practical business sense you are correct. I would like to commend compbatant for allowing these older versions to linger where someone with an older device could play! Some players I presently know can play because of this delay contrary to most industry standards. Thank you compbatant! :D But time waits for no one and if now is the time so be it. But don't expect me to be removed or dispassionate about it because it is not just inanimate zloty or dollars we are ultimately discussing but individuals who for whatever reason have made FT a part of their lives.
I am sure that many feel the same way as you do in the business world when decisions like this are made with other technologies. This is a reality throughout the whole world that will not change. People are constantly required to get new phones, pc's, tablets, game consoles, dvd/blue ray players, tv's and household appliances because newer updates are not supported on these obsolete devices. Even my vacuum cleaner has a port for updates. I buy a new phone every year. Sometimes more than once a year. I see the point you are making and I can live with that. However, this will not change the ways of the world.
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled off was convincing the world that he didn't exist
Rotvile

Post by Rotvile »

Either way Gullander if I see you in game I'll throw a friendly hello your way.
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled off was convincing the world that he didn't exist
Blackbetty

Post by Blackbetty »

theking wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 11:59 pm I do not accept this version, it is more I see myself updated by the out to update. night mode I don't like it at all yes

They also removed automatic clicks from the magician that did not hurt anyone

and finally when removing the objects it is slower than when using old version. that forces me to use bad equipment to fight if they don't drop me.

They could add the option to disable or enable dark mode not all of us like to see everything black.

of while I will look for an older version where there is no night mode
i agree day/ night is about the worst thing they did it wasnt a updrade it was a downgrade
Eclipse--

Post by Eclipse-- »

compbatant wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:10 pm The minimum Android version required by FT 8 is 4.1 but more important is that device need to support OpenGL ES 3.
The problem is that some players use FT 6.8...
... I am going to support it at least half year more then we will see.

Does your "support" mean that players on FT 6.8 will receive 100% xp ? Can you clarify this please? Thanks
Nyaon

Post by Nyaon »

Well
"FT2 Vr.1.0 will be released."
"The environment to play FT2 requires Android 5 or higher."
"Support for FT(1) will end"
I can understand if you think so.

Think of it as another title game that allows you to transfer account data.
If you think so, the idea of ​​“difference between PS1 and PS4” is easy to accept.
The superiority of online games over consumer games is unfortunate, but there are limits.

That being said,
When it comes to buying a new phone just to play FT
I need to think about it.
Phones are pretty expensive... :|
ImageIn country in the east, the cat calls "nyaon".
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

Rotvile wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:59 pm Developers make games to make money.

Apps on the playstore require updates and later versions.

This is just how it is.

As technolgy advances, newer devices must be purchased. Xbox, playstation and nintendo and pc all require newer updates and consoles to play games. You cannot play a ps4 game on ps1.

This is the way of the world.

compbatant should be able to require latest version updates just like the rest of the world.
the difference on all IS ......

We keeping the game alive....I recognized not many new players about the years !
Most ppls installing game, nd only taken a look nd deinstalling it again, nd never interests again ....hahahahaha
It is sooo...
And we spending our money, our lifetime nd our heartblood into this game, bec. friends, or bec. y we love this game as a memorial, or as a breakdwn from a bad life situation !
I recognized many times such situations over the years, nd i know everyone of US done the same.
We r a BIG FAMILY in this game here. Sometimes its good to change something bec. game is getting boring.
Thats y someone of US spending many time into developing game too...
creating maps...creating new events...implementing new pets, effects,colors or else.
ALL THAT IS VERY,VERY RESPECTABLE, BUT NEVER CHANGE OUR HOME.
THIS GAME IS RETRO RPG, AND THATS WHAT IT WAS AND HOPEFULLY STILL WILL BE !

I know that this game needs money, and i think MOST uf US inversting money day after day ! In pets, houses, skins, special skins, or for frnds in game too...

Its a small game, with a small comunity, since years.

If new ppls coming they r hard to find, and more hard to hold in game.

I started SK Clan on 3,-3 for Real NOOBS. maybe 1 year ago....Me and some frnds tried to teach them the game....we bought them pets...
explained them the ft-world, AND........

THX for our hard work.......they left again without any word !

Thats the new playstyle of kids !

Installing, testing nd deinstalling and test another game !

It will never b BIG like fortnite or else, because its to special ! Only insiders will play it many years, and thats what WE ARE !

WE ARE THE FT-WORLD, and WE keeping this game alive !!! Not Noobs !!!

Thats fact !!!!!!!

Dont b bad with me, because this threat is to discuss...
If u have anothe opinion..pls post it here.

My englisch is not well, because i not use translator and i m coming from gemany. Its only my schoolenglisch i learned 20-30 years ago...hahahaha,
But.....
I hope everyone understand what i mean !

I like this game, i like all SIS+BROS in game, i am happy if noobs will come into our comunity nd i will b more happy, if they stay in ft !

A long text, but thats my thinkings....

Greetings ... SK
DUKE of SK-Clan
Wooooooman

Post by Wooooooman »

95% too low 90% is better :)
i m change
ajdoo8147

Post by ajdoo8147 »

Korean Bang Zi
Rotvile

Post by Rotvile »

SK1976,

All of the points you bring up are fine.

But technology has to advance and old devices will become obsolete.

As newer versions come out the older versions WILL GO AWAY.

There is nothing that you or me can do to change that.

This is the reality of the situation.

I buy a new phone every 6 months. I have spent over $200 dollars on this game and I just started last week.

I will spend much more.