PRIVATE HOUSE ABUSE

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

witch

PRIVATE HOUSE ABUSE

Post by witch »

PRIVATE HOUSE ABUSE

i received a complain about players abusing their houses to annoy,stealing exp ,spawnkilling, and to block a spawn spot.

I'd like to make one thing clear to all players who bought a house near a spawn spot.

You bought a house not a spawn spot ,not a map.

Buying a house near or at a spawn spot doesn't mean that this entire area belongs you, buying a house near or close to a spawn spot doesn't give you the right to force other players away who are using this spot when you come to your house.

if someone else is using the spawn spot near or in your private house but you want to lv up here you have two options :

• ask to share this spot if the other player agrees then you can stay but if he doesn't  want you need to move , some players don't want to share because their pets are weaker or because your pets can take all the exp, if you're mute try to add this player to your friend list .

• try to find another spawn spot in a different position.

if you don't like ither of this options then move to another map ,and come back later to see if the spot is available

• if you see another player using the spawn spot near or in your house please let them know that you're going to use your house, comunication is important to avoid any missunderstandings.

•again if you're mute/ignore try to add them to your friend lists , if you can't ,atleast let your good actions talk for you.

•if you need to use your house please do not place your pets  directly next to the other player's  spawn , because your pets may be stronger and could involuntary steal exp , try to find a place where your pets can't take their XP.

• if you bought a house you have the right to use your house all day or as many times as you need , but do not use this as an excuse to annoy,block,steal XP,  or kill their spawn to force to move away , and do not make spawnkilling attemps .

• you can use the spawn spot near or in your house at any time if it's available  ie: not already in use by another player.

Now to all those players who are levelling up in a place near or in a private house,you have to understand that the owner of the house "has the right" to use his house as many times as he needs it for different reasons for example ; crafting , you have to understand that if the owners need to walk through your spawn spot to get at their house they may drag or spawn involuntary monsters while they're walking ,if the situation is very dangerous and if the player  has weak pets he'll place the pets inside their houses or they may log out to protect them , if you're in a auto spawn this could be dangerous for both players and pets , to avoid this dangerous situation you should  stop the auto spawn and start to spawn manually  less monsters  while the owner is using his house.

Note 1 ::: some areas are very narrow and there's not enough space to place pets away from a spawn if you levelling up in one of these  areas near or in a private house  the owner  may be involuntary block  your spawn for a short period of time while he is using his house.

Note 2:::  If your house is near to mineral resource and you are levelling up near your house you should understand that more players are going to mine in this area, please do not make big or excessive spawns, the players need the minerals for various quest or crafting. If you create large spawns the player could die or be forced to log out to avoid the monsters, the extra monsters can attack you and your pets could be in danger.

Extra note ::: players who need to mine in an active area i suggest  for they safety  ,park your pets away from this area specially if your pets are weak , and  keep your eyes on the mini map where more players could be mining and while they're walking they could involuntary spawn monsters.

This not a solo game is an mmorpg game 
(an online role-playing video game in which a very large number of people participate simultaneously.)

Play smart,be nice and keep your eyes on the screen.

If you think that someone is using his house to stop your game playing experiance (rule#9) or to annoy,steal exp,camping,blocking a spawn ,or they are doing spawnkilling attemps with the only purpose of making you move away from this  place, contact GM inbox memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=9711 and report this situation ,to make a proper report please follow this link https://www.dmgamestudio.com/viewtopic. ... 39#p124039 , we'll investigate this situation and if we found that a player is using his house to break the rules he could be punish.
Also i want you to please do not report this lighty false reports can be punish too  for wasting the GM team time

Walking through the darkness, i shall not fear , the moon my light, my shadow is the only one that walks beside me and some stars guide my path .
SENIOR GM
NOW -> RETIRED GM
Useful Links:
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
SellSword

Re: PRIVATE HOUSE ABUSE

Post by SellSword »

Well said.

I have a house on the platinum map and it's totally possible to use a house with someone else nearby. (Placing pets inside your house just gives that added insurance.) They grind, I mine and use my house, and we're all good.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Leone

Post by Leone »

Agreed. And remember the spawn etiquette: you log out for a couple of minutes to get a coffee, log back in and find your spot is taken.

It is no longer your spot.

That has always been the case.
Syor

Post by Syor »

Completely agree.

+++ also to Leone.
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
TangledSwerve

Post by TangledSwerve »

I've encountered this at Platinum too. A well-known antagonist decided to park his Undead Dinosaur pets behind and leeched for an entire hour. He even swapped out for other pets early into it. His friends also attempted to do the same, in other incidences.

To only knowledge I do no not know if he received any punishment for it, however. That is what is bothers me more - it reinforces a very negative mindset that seems far too common within certain groups of players.