Forgotten Tales 8.6.0 Beta

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

DAVEmanda

Re: Forgotten Tales 8.6.0 Beta

Post by DAVEmanda »

Why no add a % counter. So you know the total % that you have like str, arm, dex
Accounts :
DAVE_manda
Dave_mago
Dave_pesca
Dave_enano
Dave_shot
Red_Croc
Green_Croc
PurpleCroc
MultiCroc
---

GAME TRANSLATOR (Spanish)

GAME TESTER

Seguir las reglas del juego. Si tenéis alguna duda enviarme un mensaje privado. Gracias
Ayoub

Post by Ayoub »

Barkley wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:05 pm How does everyone find these mini tiny small updates so awsome? Honestly each new change is just something mini. When will there actually be a real big update changing a part of the game? Not enough developer's? Employ some. Get some thing special for evryone to be Happy about!
+1
#We're all in the same game, just different levels#
#Dealing with the same hell, just different devils#

#Calmness is the cradle of power#
Leone

Post by Leone »

DAVEmanda wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:03 pm Why no add a % counter. So you know the total % that you have like str, arm, dex
Possibly to do with space needed, but i like this idea.
SideShowBob

Post by SideShowBob »

Thank you very much for the PC update! I found the update interesting, I hope the gameplay is already functional. Thanks!
Eu só posso proteger você. Eu não posso lutar uma guerra por você!
Wooooooman

Post by Wooooooman »

The armor defense bonus is meaningless because you invest your dex appropriately when hunting.
Wizards are hunting naked How about giving monster spell damage so that you can hunt while wearing the wizard's equipment?
i m change
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

another good idea will b to stack the drops (per example stones or wood) !
so we not need to tap very often in a clan or on craftings !

greetings...SK
DUKE of SK-Clan
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

SK1976 wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:13 pm another good idea will b to stack the drops (per example stones or wood) !

greetings...SK
This one has been talked about a few times and the problem often pointed out is that it would make some things too easy. For example, if you allow just 10 drops to be stacked from chop/mine then someone could mine around 800 platinum instead of just 80 and that would have an enormous impact on being able to craft items. I don't think that there should be a special clan treatment for stackable items either because if you want to be in a clan with building and storing missiles then there is work that goes with it.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

SellSword wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:48 pm
SK1976 wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:13 pm another good idea will b to stack the drops (per example stones or wood) !

greetings...SK
This one has been talked about a few times and the problem often pointed out is that it would make some things too easy. For example, if you allow just 10 drops to be stacked from chop/mine then someone could mine around 800 platinum instead of just 80 and that would have an enormous impact on being able to craft items. I don't think that there should be a special clan treatment for stackable items either because if you want to be in a clan with building and storing missiles then there is work that goes with it.
yes u r right, but should b not more stuckable like the freesoace in the backpack.
(per example: the game recognizing the freespace in backpack, and only this free space slots could b stuckable ! same like in shop or trade ! If its full, than its full)

a BEEP sound for a drop would b cool too !
DUKE of SK-Clan
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

where r those newmonsters?what they drop?
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
DAVEmanda

Post by DAVEmanda »

I think that mages need to get the auto attack again.
You removed 7 version because of bugs and its ok It has a lot of bugs but its the only update where the mate attack auto. And now you removed It.
All others classes getting got updates and mage becoming weak. My mage now only knows die . Lag and bum you get a skull. When swordman in the same situation or even worse can survive.

And now all others are lvling fast less mage because need to be holding all day the spell button instead of press and auto like before.

Please considere It!!! PvP mage now is very weak when lag and Game has a lot of lag now. And same for mobs
Accounts :
DAVE_manda
Dave_mago
Dave_pesca
Dave_enano
Dave_shot
Red_Croc
Green_Croc
PurpleCroc
MultiCroc
---

GAME TRANSLATOR (Spanish)

GAME TESTER

Seguir las reglas del juego. Si tenéis alguna duda enviarme un mensaje privado. Gracias