Forgotten Tales 8.6.0 Beta

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

SellSword

Re: Forgotten Tales 8.6.0 Beta

Post by SellSword »

I don't believe that mage ever had an allowed auto mana. Tapping the staff/wand to attack will be just like any other class where you attack until the mobs are gone, but for using mana that was not the case. The change to holding the scroll and automatically casting spells as fast as allowed replaced needing to tap with each individual spell.

That was not the same thing as tapping one button and the mage continuing to cast spells (without breaking the rules).
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
DAVEmanda

Post by DAVEmanda »

In ft 7 version mage had auto mana attack. You had to hold and drag and the mage begint to auto cast the spell. It wasnt any illegal action. He only could cast 1 spell at once and Game kicking you if you dont touch staff or other button in 5 minutes
Accounts :
DAVE_manda
Dave_mago
Dave_pesca
Dave_enano
Dave_shot
Red_Croc
Green_Croc
PurpleCroc
MultiCroc
---

GAME TRANSLATOR (Spanish)

GAME TESTER

Seguir las reglas del juego. Si tenéis alguna duda enviarme un mensaje privado. Gracias
Wooooooman

Post by Wooooooman »

DAVEmanda wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:40 am In ft 7 version mage had auto mana attack. You had to hold and drag and the mage begint to auto cast the spell. It wasnt any illegal action. He only could cast 1 spell at once and Game kicking you if you dont touch staff or other button in 5 minutes
Sometimes I fight wizards
They log out from time to time. The problem here is that logging out while under attack will stop all spell action.
But it uses auto-healing spells for 11 seconds until I log out.
I want to know how
It's like a ghost clicking a healing spell. :)
i m change
DAVEmanda

Post by DAVEmanda »

Wooooooman wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:39 pm
DAVEmanda wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:40 am In ft 7 version mage had auto mana attack. You had to hold and drag and the mage begint to auto cast the spell. It wasnt any illegal action. He only could cast 1 spell at once and Game kicking you if you dont touch staff or other button in 5 minutes
Sometimes I fight wizards
They log out from time to time. The problem here is that logging out while under attack will stop all spell action.
But it uses auto-healing spells for 11 seconds until I log out.
I want to know how
It's like a ghost clicking a healing spell. :)
It was possible before. Idk how they can do It now. Before you could even chat or send messages while casting

This was a big help because if you have lag now you Will die . It happens a lot. But before no because you could put autoheal and done
Accounts :
DAVE_manda
Dave_mago
Dave_pesca
Dave_enano
Dave_shot
Red_Croc
Green_Croc
PurpleCroc
MultiCroc
---

GAME TESTER

Seguir las reglas del juego. Si tenéis alguna duda enviarme un mensaje privado. Gracias
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant »

it was BUG! Not a feature. When I get know about it I fixed it. It should never worked like this. Using bugs is forbidden so it was illegal action and you shouldn't tell about it if you don't wan to go to jail :P
El.Menda

Post by El.Menda »

Creo que hay que pensar más en arreglar cosas
Incorporar nuevas cosas está bien.

Pero antes arregle todo lo que no funciona.

Y los mapas nuevos ???
Nuevas misiones ?
Equipo 1500??
DAVEmanda

Post by DAVEmanda »

compbatant wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:26 pm
it was BUG! Not a feature. When I get know about it I fixed it. It should never worked like this. Using bugs is forbidden so it was illegal action and you shouldn't tell about it if you don't wan to go to jail :P
I didint know that was a bug. I thought that you added It. And It was very cool . Sorry if u knew that was a bug i could tell you. When I went back to the game passed some time and I didint read forum much either about It
Accounts :
DAVE_manda
Dave_mago
Dave_pesca
Dave_enano
Dave_shot
Red_Croc
Green_Croc
PurpleCroc
MultiCroc
---

GAME TESTER

cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

i agree to dave that mage became very weak...i can say thatmage is used only for heal.mage cant win in 1v1 pvp...coz other classes fast walk...
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
Syor

Post by Syor »

compbatant wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:21 pm
  • Added two completely new monsters - giant bugs.
are you sure you have entered them? we are looking everywhere .....

Do they have a spawn somewhere?
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

Syor wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:05 pm
compbatant wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:21 pm
  • Added two completely new monsters - giant bugs.
are you sure you have entered them? we are looking everywhere .....

Do they have a spawn somewhere?
where i can find the new monsters u added ?
DUKE of SK-Clan