Forgotten Tales 8.7.0 beta

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

User avatar
compbatant
Site Admin
Posts: 1744
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:00 am
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Contact:

Re: Forgotten Tales 8.7.0 beta

Post by compbatant » Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:31 am

I added new features in the latest client version. You can change backpack page by moving finger from left to right or opposite, it works also to go to next/previous page in quests log page, friends list, etc. You can also expand chat by moving finger from up to down. You will see then 10 last messages even if they disappeared and background is a little darker so you can see it better. To go back to previous chat view move finger in opposite direction.
User avatar
Wooooooman
Posts: 73
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:26 pm

Re: Forgotten Tales 8.7.0 beta

Post by Wooooooman » Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:51 pm

Bug is fixed :)
#Ugly family
:) Woman 12K dwarf
:twisted: Wooooooman 4K ogre
:P CuteWoman2 12 siege
User avatar
Switchy
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:28 pm
Location: Somewhere In The Darkness

Re: Forgotten Tales 8.7.0 beta

Post by Switchy » Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:39 pm

Good job comp :lol:
switching switchy switch for switch
User avatar
BeyazTurk
Posts: 72
Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:41 am

Re: Forgotten Tales 8.7.0 beta

Post by BeyazTurk » Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:17 pm

I didn't like the new settings menu :?
Forgotten Tales_Screenshot_2020.09.29_22.15.28.jpg
Forgotten Tales_Screenshot_2020.09.29_22.15.28.jpg (82.82 KiB) Viewed 1019 times
I'm permanently banned from the game and the forum. all my forum accounts are permanently blocked. if you text me I probably won't see it.
-Komutan-
User avatar
srle0nida$
Posts: 122
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:02 pm
Location: Brasil

Re: Forgotten Tales 8.7.0 beta

Post by srle0nida$ » Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:02 pm

It would be very interesting if you put the ctrl+v function for the computers version! Sometimes we want to make some announcement in 0.0 to sell item and we need to rewrite everything always..
I'm always looking for evolution. No, I'm not a pokemon, just a spartan! 8-)
SrLeonidaS - 5k
Sixth Mage - 1670
dont know - 100
M4jh0w_YT - 40
User avatar
BeyazTurk
Posts: 72
Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:41 am

Re: Forgotten Tales 8.7.0 beta

Post by BeyazTurk » Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:09 pm

srle0nida$ wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:02 pm
It would be very interesting if you put the ctrl+v function for the computers version! Sometimes we want to make some announcement in 0.0 to sell item and we need to rewrite everything always..
this problem also exists on my pc. I thought it was caused by pc. but I guess it is normally like this? and this feature is really necessary. For example, I'm writing something in the chat. assume i misspelled the first word. I need to delete all text to fix this. And I can't copy what I wrote in the chat.
I'm permanently banned from the game and the forum. all my forum accounts are permanently blocked. if you text me I probably won't see it.
-Komutan-
User avatar
srle0nida$
Posts: 122
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:02 pm
Location: Brasil

Re: Forgotten Tales 8.7.0 beta

Post by srle0nida$ » Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:51 am

BeyazTurk wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:09 pm
srle0nida$ wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:02 pm
It would be very interesting if you put the ctrl+v function for the computers version! Sometimes we want to make some announcement in 0.0 to sell item and we need to rewrite everything always..
this problem also exists on my pc. I thought it was caused by pc. but I guess it is normally like this? and this feature is really necessary. For example, I'm writing something in the chat. assume i misspelled the first word. I need to delete all text to fix this. And I can't copy what I wrote in the chat.
yes.. its a problem too
I'm always looking for evolution. No, I'm not a pokemon, just a spartan! 8-)
SrLeonidaS - 5k
Sixth Mage - 1670
dont know - 100
M4jh0w_YT - 40
User avatar
Elgur
Posts: 151
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:17 am

Re: Forgotten Tales 8.7.0 beta

Post by Elgur » Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:18 pm

Enjoying zoom in/out. Thanks!
Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans.
User avatar
DAVEmanda
Posts: 992
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:08 pm
Location: España

Re: Forgotten Tales 8.7.0 beta

Post by DAVEmanda » Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:42 am

is It possible to removed the autowalk? When you touch an Ally build It starts walking yo It and when you move your joystick It becames a fight va the machine. And you have to wait until you can walk again. You become an easy target yo your enemies
Accounts :
DAVE_manda
Dave_mago
Dave_pesca
Dave_enano
Dave_shot
Red_Croc
Green_Croc
PurpleCroc
MultiCroc
---

GAME TRANSLATOR (Spanish)

GAME TESTER

Seguir las reglas del juego. Si tenéis alguna duda enviarme un mensaje privado. Gracias
User avatar
compbatant
Site Admin
Posts: 1744
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:00 am
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Contact:

Re: Forgotten Tales 8.7.0 beta

Post by compbatant » Thu Oct 01, 2020 4:46 pm

DAVEmanda wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:42 am
is It possible to removed the autowalk? When you touch an Ally build It starts walking yo It and when you move your joystick It becames a fight va the machine. And you have to wait until you can walk again. You become an easy target yo your enemies
Done :)
Post Reply