Forgotten Tales 8.7.0 beta

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

compbatant
Site Admin

Re: Forgotten Tales 8.7.0 beta

Post by compbatant »

I added new features in the latest client version. You can change backpack page by moving finger from left to right or opposite, it works also to go to next/previous page in quests log page, friends list, etc. You can also expand chat by moving finger from up to down. You will see then 10 last messages even if they disappeared and background is a little darker so you can see it better. To go back to previous chat view move finger in opposite direction.
Wooooooman

Post by Wooooooman »

Bug is fixed :)
i m change
Switchy

Post by Switchy »

Good job comp :lol:
switching switchy switch for switch
BeyazTurk

Post by BeyazTurk »

I didn't like the new settings menu :?
Forgotten Tales_Screenshot_2020.09.29_22.15.28.jpg
Forgotten Tales_Screenshot_2020.09.29_22.15.28.jpg (82.82 KiB) Viewed 2977 times
I'm permanently banned from the game and the forum. all my forum accounts are permanently blocked. if you text me I probably won't see it.
-Komutan-
srle0nida$

Post by srle0nida$ »

It would be very interesting if you put the ctrl+v function for the computers version! Sometimes we want to make some announcement in 0.0 to sell item and we need to rewrite everything always..
Who has been on the throne, knows how to get back!

SrLe0nidaS - 5000
SixthMage - 1500
BeyazTurk

Post by BeyazTurk »

srle0nida$ wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:02 pm It would be very interesting if you put the ctrl+v function for the computers version! Sometimes we want to make some announcement in 0.0 to sell item and we need to rewrite everything always..
this problem also exists on my pc. I thought it was caused by pc. but I guess it is normally like this? and this feature is really necessary. For example, I'm writing something in the chat. assume i misspelled the first word. I need to delete all text to fix this. And I can't copy what I wrote in the chat.
I'm permanently banned from the game and the forum. all my forum accounts are permanently blocked. if you text me I probably won't see it.
-Komutan-
srle0nida$

Post by srle0nida$ »

BeyazTurk wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:09 pm
srle0nida$ wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:02 pm It would be very interesting if you put the ctrl+v function for the computers version! Sometimes we want to make some announcement in 0.0 to sell item and we need to rewrite everything always..
this problem also exists on my pc. I thought it was caused by pc. but I guess it is normally like this? and this feature is really necessary. For example, I'm writing something in the chat. assume i misspelled the first word. I need to delete all text to fix this. And I can't copy what I wrote in the chat.
yes.. its a problem too
Who has been on the throne, knows how to get back!

SrLe0nidaS - 5000
SixthMage - 1500
Elgur

Post by Elgur »

Enjoying zoom in/out. Thanks!
That the Buddha regarded ignorance as the principle of birth and death, and therefore of misery in the world, is a well established fact.
DAVEmanda

Post by DAVEmanda »

is It possible to removed the autowalk? When you touch an Ally build It starts walking yo It and when you move your joystick It becames a fight va the machine. And you have to wait until you can walk again. You become an easy target yo your enemies
Accounts :
DAVE_manda
Dave_mago
Dave_pesca
Dave_enano
Dave_shot
Red_Croc
Green_Croc
PurpleCroc
MultiCroc
---

GAME TRANSLATOR (Spanish)

GAME TESTER

Seguir las reglas del juego. Si tenéis alguna duda enviarme un mensaje privado. Gracias
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant »

DAVEmanda wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:42 am is It possible to removed the autowalk? When you touch an Ally build It starts walking yo It and when you move your joystick It becames a fight va the machine. And you have to wait until you can walk again. You become an easy target yo your enemies
Done :)