Recent changes

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

Niemand

Re: Recent changes

Post by Niemand »

SellSword wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:06 am If you've been asking to change the email address connected to an account that is very unlikely to happen. That had been addressed by GMs multiple times.
I was thinking about buying a private house. But paying a lot of money when I never can get any mail from FT and nobody want to solve that problem?

Who knows if we need to confirm a mail to be able to continue playing in future release? Then every minute and every cent I invested is lost.
Don't hurry! Take a fishing-rod and relax.
Ogre is my true nature.
(Oggy the Ogre / Mage Niemand)
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant »

Niemand wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:35 pm If you've been asking to change the email address connected to an account that is very unlikely to happen. That had been addressed by GMs multiple times.
I was thinking about buying a private house. But paying a lot of money when I never can get any mail from FT and nobody want to solve that problem?

Who knows if we need to confirm a mail to be able to continue playing in future release? Then every minute and every cent I invested is lost.
[/quote]

Confirming email will not be required to play. Email is used in case of lost password.
I registered account on gmx.de and indeed the emails from FT are not received. I don't know why they do that, at least it should be put in spam folder.
I sent you PM to resolve this problem and change email.
Niemand

Post by Niemand »

Hello!

compbatant helped me. Everything okay now.
Don't hurry! Take a fishing-rod and relax.
Ogre is my true nature.
(Oggy the Ogre / Mage Niemand)
TangledSwerve

Post by TangledSwerve »

compbatant wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 1:07 pm You can't shoot through high obstacles. Monsters can't shoot too. Spells work through obstacles :)
Towers and catapult which uses missiles can shoot over walls and other objects.

If you are an archer and you put fire arrows in your shield slot and you use all of them then if you have another arrows in your backpack then it will be put automatically in your shield slot.
There's no easy way to say this, but this is final straw.
This is major change that adversely affect an already beleaguered class and a hard slap in the face from the developer to anyone who as invested their time/ money into any archer. Consequently, I have passed my clan on & will not be spending any time playing Forgetten Tales in the near future.

-ArfArf
Takumy

Post by Takumy »

Hola a todos y escribo esto para que revisen una actualización que afecta a todos los arqueros soy fénix y no había visto el problema que tienen los arqueros el no poder atacar sobre un obstáculo , esta cuenta de foro no es mía me la prestan por qué no puedo usar la mía , nunca pude , pero bueno no sé quién hizo está actualización pero afecta a todos los arquero , si solo hacen actualizaciones sin ver el problema que lleva no lo hagan o pregunten no solo a unos jugadores hay muchos que tienen tiempo jugando y conocen bien el juego , ahora sí piensan dejar el juego con este problema para los arqueros solo contestenme que diferencia hay entre un espada un ogro y un arquero? En modo clan el arquero lo hicieron inservible sin tomar en cuenta que la ballesta es más baja que espada y ogro , ahora el arquero para hacer PVP ocupa un lugar despejado por q si hay árboles no sirve de nada hasta los lvl bajos se reiran de los arqueros , bueno espero y solucionen ese problema a mí no me afecta pero creo que hicieron algo malo para los arqueros ahí saludos a todos y bendiciones ☺️
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

New Clan Map 4.-2 Is Now Open For Everyone.
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON