Recent changes

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

El.Menda

Re: Recent changes

Post by El.Menda »

Este ha sido un mail de confirmación que trae un error....

No hay link para hacer click.......
Attachments
IMG_20201103_132218.jpg
IMG_20201103_132218.jpg (216.27 KiB) Viewed 3551 times
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant »

First few sent emails had wrong link because of bug.
If you received such email replace "null" with "http://dmgamestudio.com/confirm_email.php?id=" and open such link.
El.Menda

Post by El.Menda »

Todo perfecto.

Ahora otra pregunta.

En mi caso, tengo 6 cuentas.
He recibido correo de confirmación de 3.

Las otras 3??

Irán llegando poco a poco ?

O hay algún otro error ?

Gracias
Ayoub

Post by Ayoub »

I need to confirm all my accs email even they got the same email. I did for 1 but i can't do it for othr and i can't open my bank or shops plz fixe this bugs and remove confirmation email from banks and shops ll be better put msg in star map so all can see it without blocking shops and banks. Ty
#We're all in the same game, just different levels#
#Dealing with the same hell, just different devils#

#Calmness is the cradle of power#
Sipahi

Post by Sipahi »

You wouldn't be surprised what you should be interested in. How logical does it make to create such a disadvantage on top of that to be realistic when the archer is one of the weakest characters in the pvp? Until you get here, your issues before me are as follows;

1. We are still doing business by shouting a marketplace.
2. It is obvious that with the masses who travel around the game for fear of getting a ban, they will not play any more. To give an example, instead of leaving Akf to the initiative of the players and punishing them, you need to consider precaution.
3. Real money items that are increasing in price enormously. If this price policy continues according to the dollar exchange rate. Whoever is a superpower in real life will prevail in the game. Nobody wants to play the game with such a big difference.

Niyet Hayır Akıbet Hayır

Sipahi
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant »

Sipahi wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 6:12 pm 3. Real money items that are increasing in price enormously. If this price policy continues according to the dollar exchange rate. Whoever is a superpower in real life will prevail in the game. Nobody wants to play the game with such a big difference.
The prices are the same. I assume you are from Turkey. Your currency is getting worse and worse every year. Blame your government not me. I didn't change the prices. Look here:
turkish_lira.png
turkish_lira.png (13.98 KiB) Viewed 3510 times
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant »

Ayoub wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:33 pm I need to confirm all my accs email even they got the same email. I did for 1 but i can't do it for othr and i can't open my bank or shops plz fixe this bugs and remove confirmation email from banks and shops ll be better put msg in star map so all can see it without blocking shops and banks. Ty
The problem was basically only with your accounts because you used capital letters in your email which is problematic (not only in Forgotten Tales it can cause problems in other places too). I fixed it.
agen7e sec

Post by agen7e sec »

I confirm 2 emails that have already arrived but I still haven't received those from my other accounts and well another since this is being implemented I think that you should be able to see with each account which email is being used why there will be people who no longer have the appropriate email Since you cannot currently see what email is in each account and that will complicate trusting the accounts to me
Mago lvl 9500
Ogro lvl 6400
Enano lvl 1300
Arquero lvl 3300
Ayoub

Post by Ayoub »

compbatant wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 6:34 pm
Ayoub wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:33 pm I need to confirm all my accs email even they got the same email. I did for 1 but i can't do it for othr and i can't open my bank or shops plz fixe this bugs and remove confirmation email from banks and shops ll be better put msg in star map so all can see it without blocking shops and banks. Ty
The problem was basically only with your accounts because you used capital letters in your email which is problematic (not only in Forgotten Tales it can cause problems in other places too). I fixed it.
Ty

Ayoub

Post by Ayoub »

compbatant wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 6:31 pm
Sipahi wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 6:12 pm 3. Real money items that are increasing in price enormously. If this price policy continues according to the dollar exchange rate. Whoever is a superpower in real life will prevail in the game. Nobody wants to play the game with such a big difference.
The prices are the same. I assume you are from Turkey. Your currency is getting worse and worse every year. Blame your government not me. I didn't change the prices. Look here:turkish_lira.png
Taxes problm
For example :
Pet cost like 2.5$ i buy fot 3.2$
They win 0.7$ taxes from eash pet i buy. And if i buy 10 lvls taxe get more recolor/house/100 lvls taxes get more higher... That's normal for all games
They just use offres to help players buy like (buy 2 pets win extra pet free...) samedays must be offres. deferent offres. it ll encourage players to buy more( the game ll earn more and players ll be happy) that's my idea i hope it ll appli in FT to.